SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:04 pm

zoe06 wrote:
bachfan218 wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:Happy Friday!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCkMi2nMM4/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

I love this picture of them! It’s candid, relaxed, and they both look very happy. TGIF everyone makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 1176891977

Me too, their interlaced fingers, their genuine smiles and her holding on to his arm and he's leaning into her body.

This picture reminds me of the ones they took when they first fell in love and were dating during her season.
Good news to report; Now, they have the best troll-repelling guards protecting Bryan's I/G page. Honestly, they're so skilled and clever, they just make the idiots who show up to cause trouble look and feel stupid and keep the peace so,when you go there now - all you can do is smile. Hallelujah and good for R&B and all their fans.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:08 pm

ok, I can't lie, I am invested in Jerome and Linda. They are so adorbs! @sdmom, the watch has made a comeback - smileyyay

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:ok, I can't lie, I am invested in Jerome and Linda. They are so adorbs! @sdmom, the watch has made a comeback - smileyyay
Yes, I noticed the watch as well!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Rachel is recording Olivia's podcast right now.

Last edited by zoe06 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:40 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:ok, I can't lie, I am invested in Jerome and Linda. They are so adorbs! @sdmom, the watch has made a comeback - smileyyay
Yes, I noticed the watch as well!

Haha, now my attention is switching to the simple band on her right middle finger. I know she wore a reminder ring but that was on her left ring finger. I want to see if she wears the band again on her right hand, maybe it's a reminder wedding band? Or I could be thinking too much? makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 4256136633

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:44 pm

sdmom wrote:This is so sweet ! Bryan sent a nice message to a friend's daughter, saying even thiugh now Rachel is his queen, the girl is still his princess. I wish someone can bring the video over.

https://instagram.com/p/Bat51t_g3t4/

The comments are worth reading for RnB fans too. IMO.

melaniedeligioAbsolute sweetness when Bachelorette winner season 13 and friend @thebryanabasolo with his queen @therachlindsay sends a message to Jae reassuring her that she's still his princess...the smile on her face was priceless and we'll never forget!!! Thanks B @thebryanabasolo !! Again, congrats you guys- you're such a STUNNING couple and look so incredibly happy!! Tony and I couldn't be happier for you!! You deserve it all! (heart emoji) Cheers! (emoji)Hope to see y'all soon!! xxxx #sweetnessoverload
themiamimamiOmg! This is too cute!! Ugh my cuz is awesome! (Emoji)

melaniedeligio@themiamimami I know!!!! I melted and Jae wouldn't stop smiling laugh out loud. She still remembers when he said she was his princess on her 6th birthday so that right there just made her smile from ear to ear!! She always loved Bryan from way back- we all did and still do. He's such a great guy with a huge heart and we're so happy for him! And you're just like him!!! (emoji)@themiamimami
thebryanabasoloAwww! Such a sweet post @melaniedeligio!! (emoji) So glad I could make Jaela’s day! Miss you guys!

This is so sweet! The comments made my heart happy Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 pm

zoe06 wrote:Rachel is recording Olivia's podcast right now.
Any definitive info on when it will air?

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:16 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:

Olivia will most likely upload it on Tuesday, which is when she uploads her podcasts.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:33 pm

zoe06 wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

Olivia will most likely upload it on Tuesday, which is when she uploads her podcasts.

I don't think she releases them immediately. I remember her RS one wasn't released for a month+ after she recorded. Same with Lace. She also recorded with Luke two weeks and still hasn't released that. There's been lots of others too, like Jersey shore or RH stars that she says she's recoded with, but hasn't released yet. The one she released this week was recorded back on October 3rd. Hopefully we'll get the Rachel one next week since she's a big name, but I wouldn't count on it!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:26 pm

I love that picture of Bryan and Rachel! They look so happy and relaxed. I hope the podcast comes out sooner rather than later.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:10 pm

sdmom wrote:

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Img_0916

Hi y’all Brachel fans. handwave I have been traveling so haven’t had the chance to catch on on RNB and this thread. I love this picture of them, I see they are living their life and being adorable and as cute as always.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 1f49b  makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:14 pm

mysthelma wrote:
sdmom wrote:

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 72 Img_0916

Hi y’all Brachel fans. handwave I have been traveling so haven’t had the chance to catch on on RNB and this thread. I love this picture of them, I see they are living their life and being adorable and as cute as always.
Love this pic of them Smiley
I can't wait for Olivia's podcast with Rachel - should be a good one!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm