SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:40 pm

From Bryan Abasolo's IG:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 76 20450391_141998656525170_6732294625832206336_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY0MjQ2NTQ1OTM3ODY4Mzc1Nw%3D%3D

Bryan really loves Skinnypop  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 76 1f600

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cocoa Kisses Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:48 am

Rachel's going to be at a fashion show in Houston tomorrow

https://instagram.com/p/BbFvUrwlIjX/

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirl1 Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:16 am

Cocoa Kisses wrote:Rachel's going to be at a fashion show in Houston tomorrow

https://instagram.com/p/BbFvUrwlIjX/

I love how she makes it a point to get involved in good causes! I can't get enough of them! Does anyone know if they have fanfic pages for them?

fangirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 am

@Cocoa Kisses Thanks for that. In Rachel's IG story, she mentioned that she was in Houston. I was wondering what she was there for. Rachel is amazing. She always has something going on and getting involved in charity. I like her and Bryan's banter about the Skinny Pop. Rachel knows how much Bryan loves Skinny Pop. She better get back fast or nothing will be left laugh out loud. Welcome, @fangirl1!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:17 am

Rachel's IG story about Skinny pop:

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t58.9793-16/19385574_125619671439051_5648563145988374528_n.mp4?oe=5A0335EE&oh=5e33b2c043a2df82cddd060b852e9d6a

Then a warning to Bryan:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 76 14667488_1548031051925075_3466679490007007232_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY0MjQ5ODU2MTc1NTk4NTk3Ng%3D%3D

Bryan's response:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 76 13059596_123038611725674_4705313573880987648_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY0MjUwODQzNjIxNDAyMzQ2NA%3D%3D

so cute  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 76 1f600 .

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:35 am

@Kolormiblnd that is so cool. What I really want to know is how SkinnyPop found out about their love for the popcorn? I know they were tagged in their IG in mid Oct but I don't think there has been anything else on their pages. The IG story over the weekend with them talking about SkinnyPop was on Rachel's friend Shabbyt's page and I don't think she tagged the company. Anyway, SkinnyPop is good...I'm jealous laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:42 am

Now I've got to try SkinnyPop. I never had it before.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:43 am

I am loving the banter and the flow of love that we have been sseing fromt hem lately and why they are such a match and a correct fit. Rachel is i think atending an event by a fashion designer tonight in Houston. I wonder if she will be looking at some wedding dresses maybe.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:59 am

@Fangirl26, not sure how they found out. I would think that SkinnyPop like every other major business, has social media monitoring consultants who would see the SM activities (theirs/their friends) and plan how to capitalize on it. SkinnyPop is tasty and low calorie, I am not surprised that Bryan likes it. AMO

@Fangirl1 starwelcome Not sure if Bryan/Rachel have a Fanfic page but you are in good company here - We love how well matched, complementary, in love and selfless they are.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Agreed, they are solid and their longevity. Seeing the vidoes of them comfortable at home and Rachel coking said a lot. Since know she doesn't like to cook, but Byran likes a woman in the kitchen. Rachel is a fireball and outwardly and at events with her firecracker personality people think that she runs the show, but i haev seen soo many little things that proves to me that Bryan is the one who really steers things.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:55 pm

zoe06 wrote:Agreed, they are solid and their longevity. Seeing the vidoes of them comfortable at home and Rachel coking said a lot. Since know she doesn't like to cook, but Byran likes a woman in the kitchen. Rachel is a fireball and outwardly and at events with her firecracker personality people think that she runs the show, but i haev seen soo many little things that proves to me that Bryan is the one who really steers things.

I think Bryan likes the intimacy of a home cooked meal more than which one of them is actually doing the cooking, since we know he can cook. I am happy that she is cooking though, because the fact that she is willing to do something she dislikes for the man she loves, speaks volumes. I love your use of the word "steers" meaning to guide. Rachel is willing to give up some of her control to Bryan the introvert/planner/organizer etc. He steps back quietly and lets her shine, while gently but firmly steering in the background. AMO.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
zoe06 wrote:Agreed, they are solid and their longevity. Seeing the vidoes of them comfortable at home and Rachel coking said a lot. Since know she doesn't like to cook, but Byran likes a woman in the kitchen. Rachel is a fireball and outwardly and at events with her firecracker personality people think that she runs the show, but i haev seen soo many little things that proves to me that Bryan is the one who really steers things.

I think Bryan likes the intimacy of a home cooked meal more than which one of them is actually doing the cooking, since we know he can cook. I am happy that she is cooking though, because the fact that she is willing to do something she dislikes for the man she loves, speaks volumes. I love your use of the word "steers" meaning to guide. Rachel is willing to give up some of her control to Bryan the introvert/planner/organizer etc. He steps back quietly and lets her shine, while gently but firmly steering in the background. AMO.

Yess perfectly said. I go back to a statement that Rachel made frequently throughout the season "I love they way he handles me". SHe said this very frequenlty adn even to Byran's mom and we are seeing this is excatly what she meant. Rachel does like to be in control IMO and even doing the podcast with Dean and mending things with Raven were all Byran egineered, IMO and it shows that his power influence over her is stronger than it publicly appears, IMO. Also i think that they will be heading back to Miami soon, as Bryan's cuz/sister Tracy commented on his second most recent post about being excited to see her favorite couple soon, Hopefully Rachel and pick up some Coolombian recipes from Momma Olga. AJMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm