SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

From ang_forthewin's IG story, it seems there will be some exclusive news announced on Friday from Brachel?:

https://scontent-dft4-2.cdninstagram.com/v/t58.9793-16/14084522_1887477357947323_3822425841518772224_n.mp4?oe=5A04EE13&oh=0b5b0122898cfb7e527df40cb09f8015

My first thought is that they might announce a wedding date. Really looking forward to both the Good Morning Texas and ET interviews. I love their interviews.

ETA, from Bryan's IG story:

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 21145610
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:44 pm

I am just throwing this out there, I like Bryan and Rachel a lot but I really DO NOT want them in a spin off/reality show!! Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion but that's my opinion! Mods: Do I need to move this over to the discussion thread?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I am just throwing this out there, I like Bryan and Rachel a lot but I really DO NOT want them in a spin off/reality show!! Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion but that's my opinion! Mods: Do I need to move this over to the discussion thread?
Who said they were doing a reality show? They both said they were happy to have the cameras away from them.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:I am just throwing this out there, I like Bryan and Rachel a lot but I really DO NOT want them in a spin off/reality show!! Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion but that's my opinion! Mods: Do I need to move this over to the discussion thread?
Who said they were doing a reality show? They both said they were happy to have the cameras away from them.

I am nervous! Remember that post on Rachel's IG with Bryan on TV with the caption "stay tuned"?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:23 pm

I think they are filming something (bf video & Bryan on camera in the kitchen and Rachel cooking was was filmed) but my guess is vlogs. I don’t see Rachel going on TV like that again unless for a televised wedding. If they are doing vlogs it gives them more control over what is shot and how it’s edited. It’s not as intrusive and the folks shooting them also seem to be their true friends. I think Ang, Shabby and her friend are all connected through Artist Uprising which connects up and coming artists with “tipping point” opportunities. Rachel has posted about that org on a couple of occasions. Add in Rachel & Bryan’s photo at White Unicorn a digital marketing agency where the director said watch out for their upcoming plans, or something like that, plus the paperwork Rachel posted which looked like a contract and she tagged #makingmoneymoves clearly something is going on. Can’t wait till they reveal it
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:26 pm

I am with you.
Vlog is better than a reality show. I wonder what the exclusive news is? I wonder if the move to LA is on hold now?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Of the news they could reveal, a reality tv show definitely never crossed my mind, especially since they are so happy to be off-camera. I hope my first inclination was right, though it might just be about moving and other future plans. There are more IG stories of the interviews from their friends who were in Rachel's cooking video:

https://www.instagram.com/shabbyt/

https://www.instagram.com/kaaliflower/

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 18420810
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:24 pm

@Bookworm85, I am hoping your inclination is right too. Vlogs might be good if they are truly in charge. They did an interview with Good morning Texas and ET's Lauren Zima went to Dallas to interview them, both in a 24hr period - the news must be big!

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:02 pm

I personally think that i t will just be an update, i.e how they are making things work, whether they will stay in Dallas or move to LA, what new things that hey have learned about each other, pet peeves, now that they are living together, how they dealt with the negativity, their work and holiday plans, and how the families are accepting them.

I agree with what everyone has already said, I definitely do not think that it is a reality show, Rachel has made it very clear mutiple times that she is EXTREMELY happy to no longer have the cameras around, she is loving that they are being able to control their own narrative right now.  And will only re-introduce the cameras if it is a wedding, and to me it will take a lot fo convinving from Bryan and Abc to do so.  

Remember that Rachel is still under contract and the franchise is having another long drought right now and that fact that Rnb are still thriving when theyhad so many naysers. The update makes sense to me it's about 3 Months so it's like the check in.

AJMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Supposedly Lauren Zima interviewed the Lowes as well yesterday; Catherine is pregnant. So maybe ET is just catching up with some of the Dallas-based BN couples, and they didn't specifically go there for some big RnB news item.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:Supposedly Lauren Zima interviewed the Lowes as well yesterday; Catherine is pregnant. So maybe ET is just catching up with some of the Dallas-based BN couples, and they didn't specifically go there for some big RnB news item.

I fully agree. and she could have even done a check-in with Jojo and Jordan. the time between the end of BIP and the begining of the new season of the bachelor is soo long, so they are trying to keep the franchise in the news wih their current successful couples.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:12 pm

zoe06 wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:Supposedly Lauren Zima interviewed the Lowes as well yesterday; Catherine is pregnant. So maybe ET is just catching up with some of the Dallas-based BN couples, and they didn't specifically go there for some big RnB news item.

I fully agree. and she could have even done a check-in with Jojo and Jordan. the time between the end of BIP and the begining of the new season of the bachelor is soo long, so they are trying to keep the franchise in the news wih their current successful couples.

It looks like you both might be right and it might just be a checking in kind of news. I can't wait to see how Lauren Zima's attitude/opinion has changed tomorrow. Just to confirm Rnb has the ET interview tomorrow. Is the Good morning Texas interview tomorrow as well? Next week is the cfpextrayard interview with Rachel - no date yet. There is also the Olivia Caridi podcast - no date yet either. During the Special Olympics rappelling, RnB said they were going to Disneyland - wonder when that is? Anything else on the books? Don't want to miss anything.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm