SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by zoe06 Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Olivia, is posting her podcast with Rachel next week on Tuesday 11/14, a fan asked her IG about it. Also I think Bryan was just joking about Disneyland, IMO, but if he wasn't perhaps they will go to Disneyworld when they go and spend time with Bryan's family in Miami, when IMO they will be there for Thanksgiving according to a "my fav couple see you soon" comment from Bryan's cuz/sister Traci, IMO.

I just can't wait and I am excited to hear the update from them.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 pm

zoe06 wrote:Olivia, is posting her podcast with Rachel next week on Tuesday 11/14, a fan asked her IG about it.  Also I think Bryan was just joking about Disneyland, IMO, but if he wasn't perhaps they will go to Disneyworld when they go and spend time with Bryan's family in Miami, when IMO they will be there for Thanksgiving according to a "my fav couple see you soon" comment from Bryan's cuz/sister Traci, IMO. I just can't wait and I am excited to hear the update from them.

Thank you @zoe06, I will update my list. I don't think they were joking about Disney though. Rachel was smiling when she yelled, "am going to Disneyworld." But Bryan said "we're all going to Disneyland." Start @ 2:46

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirl1 Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm on my phone and couldn't figure out how to reply quote on the mobile site, but thanks @kolormiblind for your response to my skinnypop/fanfic question!

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : blogs are not acceptable)

fangirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:51 am

Rachel is tagged in this post and liked it, so that makes me think she will be involved with this event. I wonder if that means she and Bryan are still planning to be in Dallas in January. I guess it seems we might find out today with the ET interview. On a Facebook Brachel fan group, someone said they emailed Good Morning Texas about when the RnB interview will air, and were told Monday. In that same group, someone said that Rachel's podcast with Olivia will be posted November 14th like @zoe06 posted. Looking forward to all the updates from them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSBHKxjZmr/?taken-by=michaelfinleyfdn

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 79 E1eae910
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:37 am

i can't wait for this interview. They play so much close the bvest that I am excited for the update to know what is going on.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:23 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm