SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:23 pm

I have not had the time to watch further episodes, but thanks to all because I'm following along reading posts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:55 pm

I am reading along. Very interesting. Thanks all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:Okay so far my F4 were Olga, Soja, Lena  and Daria ? Not so sure of Daria now because of her 'tantrum' after lie detector test. What happened to make her upset? Did they learned about Francis lineage?

So happy Tatjana got a date and to see her smile again. Julia(tall blonde) wow!!! Where did she come from? All over Francis... Will have to see where this go with her; she's a bit slutty. .?!!!

Olga is fun and cute... He's comfortable with her
Soya he's attracted to her and her eyes are mysterious
Lena is very complex but not difficult. She's smart and thoughtful and I like her staying out of arguments but speaking her mind to him Smiley
Up in the air on F4. Can you give some details on the girls

I like Francis...

Happy the queen bee is gone

Out of the four names for the F4 you got three right. That's a pretty good result! yes The problem with Daria is that she had the first single date and it went great and so she was too invested in the process at an early stage and now it's playing a tool on her. She is jealous and feels insecure in where she stands with Francis. And it got worse after Julia had her glamour date.

So let us get back to Julia and her date. Julia is a model so she knows exactly that most men are attracted to her. That is all she got and she knows exactly how to use it for her favor. To be honest with you I was never a fan of her. She is so sleazy and wishi washy as a human. There was a scene where all the girls were sitting at the breakfast table and Julia joined them after being on her date. The girls started to ask her how it was and if they kissed and Julia started to bullsh*%§ them. Told them that it was just a harmless almost a quick pick on the lips kiss. And all the girls started to laughing. They laughed because before going to bed after Julia got back from her date she spoke with Ekaterina (queen bee) and told her that it's practically game over that she got him where she wants him to be. And Ekaterina went in the morning to the girls and told them what Julia told her so that's the reason why they laughed about Julia`s story because they didn't bought what she was selling. But in general Julia`s date and the details about what went down caused a big tension from the girls regarding Francis. Almost all of them started to questioning their chances and Francis because they knew what Julia is like and they didn't saw her as wife material. And Daria was the one who couldn't deal with the whole Julia story the least.

On the group date with Soya, Olja and Viktoria Francis sensed that something is not right. He said he felt that whatever Julia told in the house caused a lot of trouble among the girls. During the whole date Soya made jokes in a sarcastic way towards Francis about his Opera Date with Julia. And Olja was looking for reassurance.

So he decided to make a lie detector test with some of the girls but it backfired badly. Especially one question was crucial for the girls. The question to Francis was "Do you see in Julia your future wife and the mom of your kids?" And he said "Yes" and it was not a lie. That was the point where Daria couldn't handle it anymore and lost it.

On a side note...they knew before the show started who the Bachelor is going to be and knew about his lineage.

About the girls well you hit the nail.

Olya is cute and the girl next door. But most of the time she is acting like a child who seeks security and protection. I think it comes from the fact that she didn't had a father figure in her life (her dad left her mum and her when she was very young) and so she acts like a big child in search for a man who is going to be protective of her.

Soya is actually pretty funny her jokes are on point but she is too reserved and that's because in my opinion she has at that point no feeling for Francis. It seems more like she is going with the flow and is just curious to see how far she can make it. She is about to get her third degree and Francis said about her that it seems to him like she hasn't found herself yet. That she doesn't exactly know what to do with her life.

Lena as you already said is complex and unique. She has so many different sides to her. She is very smart, honest, carrying, creative and she has not a single mean bone in her body. She is also very sensitive and emotional. She was honest at the lie detector test and was the only one who said straight that she is not in love with Francis as of now. Later on her ITM she said that it worries her how Francis is going to react on her answer. She said there are two options, the first one he is going to send her home because of that or the second one he takes it as a challenge. Francis said on ITM that he was happy with her answer because otherwise he would have questioned her motives because at that stage of the project you can't say for sure that you are in love. You can feel sympathy to someone or be attracted to that person but it's not love.

Julia is in my opinion in it to win it. She is just feeding him all the words and things she thinks he wants to hear.
And after her single date she is pretty confident that she has it in the bag.

I adore Francis to bits. One of the best Bachelors I ever witnessed. A really stand up guy. He makes all the women feel comfortable on the dates and is doing the best to treat them all good and fair. That's the reason why all the woman can put their guards down with him. He can also read them pretty well. He sees threw them and sees all their good and not so good sides.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Episode 6 + Screenshots:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-6

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 HSM2lRL-Bmw

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 QqUjTw6_EKU

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 GQqZalunbx0

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 WOExaeItrlc

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 1NR-IHGjMBU

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 Y8zPzH4VVJE

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 VggcObObAc4

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 GHih-bfup4Y

Episode 7 + Screenshots:

http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-2-seria-7

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 _ZsCnz7ZuiE

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 JhF1QJDkMPk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 2QOXrCMNlBU

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 CqcjQRZHL_o

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 THSt-Ehf-0g

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 1IfXOgwsTrk

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 R2CjZjVlJkA

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 Rla76UK4mdI

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 MN-ESry_MoA

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 Lcms4J_2PbA

Source: my Screnshots
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Thank you @Natik for the summary.

Definitely my impression of Julia that she's very sneaky and slutty.! I did pick up that Francis is very perceptive and smart as well as empathetic to the women.
He smiles and laugh a lot.
One thing tho, how many of the women knew English? I've wondered how he would communicate with his F1 if there's that language barrier.
The screenshots looks amazing. I will let you know my thoughts later.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thank you @Natik for the summary.

Definitely my impression of Julia that she's very sneaky and slutty.! I did pick up that Francis is very perceptive and smart as well as empathetic to the women.
He smiles and laugh a lot.
One thing tho, how many of the women knew English? I've wondered how he would communicate with his F1 if there's that language barrier.
The screenshots looks amazing. I will let you know my thoughts later.

You are welcome! bestbud!

His laughter is legendary! At the After the Final Rose show they made a blooper video about Francis it was hilarious cantstopl

Yulia, Lena and Soya knew English. It was not perfect and polished but especially Lena always tried to speak with him in English. At their first chat in episode one Lena spoke the whole time english with him. And Francis picked up a lot during the filming process regards Russian language. So after filming ended he understood a lot and even could answer some thing in Russian.
Great looking forward to read your thoughts and observations  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 1176891977
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Episode 6

Daria's date...wow! Poor Francis sad but the date emphasized his gentleman status. He's such a sweetheart being so thoughtful of Daria enjoying the snow and still having fun. No whining for him and continues the date. Daria is surely pretty as a button.

Two little questions. Francis is still wearing the ring Lena gave him? Umm, they seem to really eat the food. What kind of dishes do they have?

During Daria's date, what were the women talking about and what was the cards for?

Marina's date... I was happy she had a single date and what a surprise. Very sweet and thoughtful. Marina is not a bs person but I really don't see Francis with her. She seems to be a hard worker and it shows. I wish her so much luck to find that special someone. Her daughter is cute and seemed to have gotten along well with Francis... smart little girl laugh out loud.
Does he want children?

Tatjana must really miss her daughter. Can't be easy not knowing where she stood with him and having a child at home.

Go-Karts/
Soccer group date
In the special time with the women, did Francis talk to Elena? She ended up with the group rose.

I'm surprised that Viktoria is still there. She's young and it shows in her amazement at a lot of things. There have to be something very special about her; something very earthy!. Does Francis know that she is the closest to Elena?

What was the conversation about during the cocktail and rose ceremony. Seemed interesting.

It was time for Tatjana to go. Sad but time was right.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 pm

You are so right Daria`s date really emphasized his gentleman status. He said that he was feeling bad for Daria because he really was looking forward to teach her how to ride on a snowboard. And although he was in pain he did his best to find a way to make her date happen. And they made the best out of it.

Yes Francis is wearing the ring Lena gave him.
And yes they are really eating the food.  giggling
The dishes are most of the time the tradional dishes of the country the filming takes place. For example in Barcelona they ate Paella. During the date with Dasha they ate a tradional Ukrainian dish. It's callled "Borsch". It`s a soup and the main ingredient is beetroot. The traditional way to eat it is by adding sour cream right before serving. They served the soup in a bread.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 Pd5UWnkj-ok

Source: my Screenshot

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 Russian-and-ukrainian-national-red-soup-borsch-in-a-bread-plate-on-picture-id685066682

Source:
http://www.istockphoto.com/de/foto/russian-and-ukrainian-national-red-soup-borsch-in-a-bread-plate-isolated-on-white-with-gm685066682-125755787

On a random note it's really delicious! Very yummy!

During Daria`s date they played games. One of the games was to close the eyes and open it when you did what was asked. For example Tatjana asked "Everyone who kissed Francis should open their eyes". Julia opened her eyes and Soya. Soya did not kissed Francis but she decided to punk them to see their reaction. The interesting thing is that Olja did not opened her eyes although she was the first who kissed Francis. And of course that lead to a discussion because they didn't buy Olja that she didn't kissed Francis on her date in Barcelona.

EDIT: The cards were a way to invite Marina to her single date.

I agree and again a really good observation of you. Marina is honest and she is straight forward. But she is too serious and needs to be more relaxed and act more carefree in some situations.

Yes Franics wants three kids.

On the group date he did not had a private chat with Lena. He apologized to Lena for not having the time anymore to speak to her privately. He also said that he wants to give her the rose because he liked how active she was on the soccer field and that she didn't acted like a girly girl.

Viktoria is different in the way she sees things. And I mean it in a good way. She is someone who is living in her own world. She is an artist and is drawing paintings. She is really warm and pure.

That's her paintings. And she is very successful with it in Ukraine.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 TXFaB0nJ78

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 TERXudxrKZ

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 K9u8HJF1fc

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 JlTf1zlNy5

Source:
http://holostyak.stb.ua/ru/2015/02/05/viktoriya-salova-nashla-svoe-prizvanie-v-dizajne/

I think Francis is intrigued by her. It's kinda like a challenge for him to understand where she comes from and why she is like she is. And there is another reason why he keeps her on the show but I can't say more about it right now because I don't want to spoil it for you. But when the time is right I`ll bring your question back and answer what I meant.

Can't wait to read your thoughts about episode 7. It's going to be interesting if you are going to feel and see what most of the viewers witnessed.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Ugh damn it I knew I forgot something! So about the conversations at the rose ceremony. The private chats weren't really meaningful. Francis apologized to Yulia that he did not invited her on any of the dates this week. And Yulia said to him that she is nervous to see him because she "kinda" missed him. With Olja he talked about the Go card race and she said that it's not her thing at all. She did not enjoyed it.

When both Yulia and Olja came back from their private chats the girls questioned them what were they speaking about with Francis and why it took them so much time. Marina said an interesting thing at her ITM she said that Olja is not as innocent as she pretends to be. That Olja is a strategic person. Soya was nervous and thought she might going home because their private chat at the group date was weird. Soya flirted with the coach during the date and Francis asked her during their private chat if she ever stealed a boyfriend from her best friend.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Episode 7

Winter wonderland. The scenery is spectacular; a virtual ice land. They sure do know how to produce a show. Gorgeous!!
The group date with Marina, Viktoria and Daria was nice. What did they wished for?
What is Viktoria's story?

Oh.MY.Goodness... Elena and Francis date
I'm reminded of an old Russian romance...like the Bronze Horseman (love story) It was A.mazing. Please give all the details. What did he say to her during that L.O.V.E. scene?
Elena makes me laugh because she sure does speak her mind and she is fierce like a mother hen. They look and sound so good together.
Still no kiss? The intensity and looks say so much without words. So much expressed between these two. wow wow!!!

Olja date was fun and just right for her. She is easy going. Love the laughter

What was the group date about...ashes on the face.

Rose ceremony was sad and Francis likked those two he had to let go. He did keep Julia and Viktoria tho. What is he looking for in a partner?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:15 am

Thanks @Natik although I'm not able to understand the language I am enjoying the show much more than I thought. I love the scenery and how the show was shot...it's all beautiful.

I can read your summaries all day because you are so detailed and informative. Very good job!

I watched episode 7, so you did answer my question about Viktoria. I asked about her because I cannot see Francis with her but I can see a friendship. I like her and it's no coincidence that she's friends with Lena. These girls are not problematic kind, they are solvers; deep thinkers who do get emotional.

I know about borsch and had tried it when I once worked at a nursing home for the elderly of Jewish and Russian heritage. I didn't eat it from bread but found it delicious.

I had noticed Soya flirting but thought she was just goofing around because she was not really interested in soccer laugh out loud. Soya is pretty but strange. Is she interested in Francis? I think because she is a few years older she might be more reserved rather than being too excited.

With Olja, Marina could be right. I was thinking she did everything she could in the steam bath scene and Francis just found it humorous. Maybe deliberately, who knows. But I had to laugh. I think she is in the top 4 so she's doing it right.

Since Daria is out, I am going to say that Julia is in the F4 and not Viktoria because of what I stated above.

Please post Episode 8 and 9.

PS laugh out loud I worked so hard cleaning the house today I am going to just relax and see how much I can watch.
I'm interested in looking at the AU bachelorette Sophie and seeing how that one goes. Are you going to watch?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:17 am

Idlemess wrote:Episode 7

Winter wonderland. The scenery is spectacular; a virtual ice land. They sure do  know how to produce a show. Gorgeous!!
The group date with Marina, Viktoria and Daria was nice. What did they wished for?
What is Viktoria's story?

Oh.MY.Goodness... Elena and Francis date
I'm reminded of an old Russian romance...like the Bronze Horseman (love story) It was A.mazing. Please give all the details.  What did he say to her during that L.O.V.E. scene?
Elena makes me laugh because she sure does speak her mind and she is fierce like a mother hen. They look and sound so good together.
Still no kiss? The intensity and looks say so much without words. So much expressed between these two. wow wow!!!

Olja date was fun and just right for her. She is easy going. Love the laughter

What was the group date about...ashes on the face.

Rose ceremony was sad and Francis likked those two he had to let go. He did keep Julia and Viktoria tho.  What is he looking for in a partner?  

Yes!!! I love your reaction!!! I knew you would feel and see it aswell bestbud!

And Oh my God...the Bronze Horseman...I read the book and loved it!!!

Yes if aa person is important to Elena she is going to protect that person as if her life depends on it. She was worrying about Francis and his broken arm.

There was a kiss sneaky producers cut it out Hugesmile

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 4 IfOhMBcl8gU

Source: My Screenshots

Ok hold on I am going to rewatch it quick so I can give you all the details giggling

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u