SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:42 pm

Idlemess wrote:Wow @Natik this season's production went all out, it seems. Meet and greet spectacular. Sergei looks sexy and sensual, moves like a Jaguar, typical athlete. It looks like he wants to get to know these women. Good for him.
Very unusual rose ceremony letting go women in between. What was the white rose about? Interesting! My one surprise was with the girl who listened to music with him; he let go. No standouts for me but I was amused and annoyed by a few.
I really like the look of the show. Shot like a movie. Sergei sure is photogenic... What is his story?
Why do these women cry the first night? Could never understand that.
Why are half of these ladies older looking than their age? Botox? No way is Ekaterina 20. why?

No individual dates yet (still early) but I like him having the group dates 2-1 and 3:1 A lot going on.

Okay, I like Ksenia, surprisingly. She's overdone but seems harmless.
Natalia, Lilia, Ramona, Tatiana and Marina. Not sure about the rest, we will see if anything change along the way.

I agree I like the look of the show of the Ukrainian Bachelor the most of all the international franchise. They are trying to stand out and develop new ways of filming.
And yes Sergej is definitely easy on the eye and he was really well liked among the film crew. He is easy going. Well the main part of his story is about his girlfriend who died when an plane crash happened. After that he kinda shot down and was living only for his carrier as a professional soccer player. But when the show was aired he was at his end twenties and he said it’s time to change himself and his life. He felt ready to have a serious relationship.
I think they are crying most of the time because they are dissapointed and well Sergej is sure a catch.
There are four who did Botox procedures. I know I would never have gave her 20 years but she is. But don’t let distract yourself of her looks she was actually a surprise. She is loyal, fair and has the right morals. She is actually a pretty cool chick. She was one of the favorites among the viewers. The same for Ksenia as you already mentioned she is pretty cool too. Among the five names you listed you hit two on point who went pretty far. bestbud!

Lilia is actually sooo hilarious a little bit like Tara from Matty`s season. Everyone cracks up about her sense of humour. Ramina is harmless but she is I don`t want to say dump so let’s say naive. And that’s the reason why she rubs the girls the wrong way because often she is speaking before thinking what is causing a lot of trouble. You will see in the future episodes. Marina is so gorgeous and has a pretty tough and dramatic story. I am gonna tell more about her story after episode 3.

About the white rose. That girl was there to support her mother so she was not there as a contestant. That girl was only 16 years old and the white rose was symbolic just a thank you for being there to support the mother.

5x03 Part 1 link:
http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-3.1

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120848/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-3-выпуск-1-часть/

5x03 Part 2 link:
http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-3.2

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120849/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-3-выпуск-2-часть/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:17 am

I'm watching along...

In Ep. 3 where did they go? Looked gorgeous. In the airport there were eliminations, wow. Tatiana seemed popular. Most of the girls were upset. Probably thinks he should've sent someone else.
He likes Marina. He stepped forward to kiss her at the airport rose ceremony. I like her too more so for her demeanor.

That was an interesting date. 3-1 underwater photo shoot. You're right, Marina is gorgeous and she looked great in her outfit. She did pretty well during the shoot. She was so in sync with him.
Was she married? What happened? Does she have a child? Did she come right out and tell Sergei? I'm guessing she did because the show did not seem to focus on it (like other shows with single moms). Interestingly, not much shown shown of Marina on dates. Was this her first?

The others, poor Ramina did fine. She got the rose. I think he really likes Ramina too. What was Anastasia story? She's the oldest there.

What happened to cause the argument with the others during the group date. That Lia is something else. A bit too over the top in everything even during that ice sculpting date.

Aww, is that the host's child? He's married? Lol.

Go carts race and Ekateria won. He likes her too.

Please spill on him not kissing so far. I like it! Respectable.

Not surprised they had Elena and Lia on a 2-1 date. What's the back story there. The girls seems confuse and skeptical of who?

Belly dancing rose ceremony? Ah ok!
That Lia worked hard...
Kept Marina almost last. Did she give him a pic which he returned.
What happened for him to change his mind about the last rose? Something's up I'm sure....

Gawd. They love showing off Ksenia. Lol. That was so not random.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:37 am

@Idlemess what an interesting read! Thank you for that! :claphands I'm getting back to your questions later today. It's going to be a long post giggling

In the meantime the full rose ceremony dance: It was the idea of the girls! Enjoy  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 1176891977

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:26 pm

I cannot wait to read your summaries. I have been able to go to the next episode and just finished watch Ep 5. I'm not always sooo into the shows but this one has a different feel. To me it's like reading a really good book and anxious to know what happens next. This show has it in its appeal, beauty, editing, the lead and his lovely ladies.
I got the sense that they genuinely got along with each other and most were mature for their age. What I like the most is Sergei conversations with the ladies. To me, this shows that he was serious and fair. How did he handle the rose ceremonies. It was different but seemed brutal because those girls appeared to be into in. Was he sincere in his explanations?
What did he like about each girl?
Physically, I can tell he's into Marina, and the show seem to limit their interactions. You have to be blind not to see how he looks at her and breathes. He smells the rose before he calls her laugh out loud. Production was meddling around I think.

I'm truly fascinated with how they mixed up the dates. What was the premise because those dates appeared to be meaningful. Was Sergei looking specifically for a certain type of woman.

Lawd @Natik you have lots of explaining to do and I can't wait to read all about it. I wish they at least had English subtitles.

Next post is on Ep 4 and 5. I will wait on your review and then watch 6 that way I will have a better sense of what's going on. Thank you.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Episodes 4 and 5.

Wow, wow, oh wow! Furthest thought from my imagination.
The old boyfriend back home little ole me forgot to mention. How dwas the show able to find out? The girls were livid, the reactions were raw. I somehow think that production found out and it explains perhaps the reason she got the rose. So they could bring it up the next episode. Was Lia talking about a boyfriend to the girls?

3-1 Ksenia, Irina and Kate (brunette bob) having warmed up to those two. What is their story. Is Kate condescending? A know it all? I noticed that she was the one doing a lot of talking when Lia was outed. She kinds of hold on to Sergei a lot as well.
On their date, was it his childhood neighborhood? Was that his old coach? Why did Irina get the jersey and rose? The girls did not look please.

3-1 orphanage? Date with Olja (she reminds me of someone from another show) Ramina and Elena (she bugs me) looks all sweet and innocent but... You know what I mean, I hope laugh out loud.
I like her, but Ramina is a goof. He likes her tho so what do I know. Maybe he feels she's genuine about her feelings. Had she ever had a boyfriend? Any experience in life and not fantasies. I like her but the girls seem to make fun of her.

Sweet date with Ksenia. He likes her and probably wants to treat her well to raise her self esteem but there's nothing there on his part. She's fun for him.

The ladies were gorgeous at the rose ceremony. Sad to see Anastasia go. Was she mad at him? Wow!!! It seemed brutal how that rose ceremony is set up. Even when called, you never know how it will go. Sergei talks a lot laugh out loud.

Lilia's 1-1 yeah! She looks like fun but you know what they say about comedians... they're the saddest people. Was her date therapeutic? He likes her for fun. Not seeing any physical chemistry yet.

3-1 with Ekaterina 20-y/o (I see what you mean about her) fun and daring. Marina and Mila(?) she's insecure.
Shopping and clubbing. Was Ekaterina playing with Mila? Lol too funny, I think!
Did Sergei take Marina out for a coffee during that date? Haha, I'm sure Mila was upset. She's reminding me of Ramina, emotional.

Wow, wow, wow!!! They deliberately did not show their interactions I think because Sergei always look like he's ready to jump Marina bones laugh out loud. Can't blame them she naturally beautiful (hardly no makeup) and seems likeable as well. I like her fresh face. No drama with her, but seems to like laughing and teasing.
He wanted to kiss this girl so bad that what I just watched was like a mating. Sniffing, Eskimo kisses, head kisses and leaning in for the big one.
What are his thoughts about her? He's obviously attracted but to what? From the get go they played special music. I'm beginning to notice the difference.
Ekaterina got the rose... How come? I'm liking her openness about the girls. She seems more mature although being the youngest.

Aww, my special girl Ksenia is gone. I hope she took something positive from this experience.
Olja is okay but seems manipulative.

Okay, one thing I've noticed is the reaction from the girls about who is eliminated. This is a big flag for me about who's real and fake, perhaps.

Wow, Ramina. Cry me a river and then boom!!! Secret date. What's so special about her? I really don't know what to say other than you have a lot to explain @natik in details laugh out loud

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Idlemess wrote:I'm watching along...

In Ep. 3 where did they go? Looked gorgeous. In the airport there were eliminations, wow. Tatiana seemed popular. Most of the girls were upset. Probably thinks he should've sent someone else.
He likes Marina. He stepped forward to kiss her at the airport rose ceremony. I like her too more so for her demeanor.  

That was an interesting date. 3-1 underwater photo shoot. You're right, Marina is gorgeous and she looked great in her outfit. She did pretty well during the shoot. She was so in sync with him.
Was she married? What happened? Does she have a child? Did she come right out and tell Sergei? I'm guessing she did because the show did not seem to focus on it (like other shows with single moms). Interestingly, not much shown shown of Marina on dates. Was this her first?

The others, poor Ramina did fine. She got the rose. I think he really likes Ramina too. What was Anastasia story? She's the oldest there.

What happened to cause the argument with the others during the group date. That Lia is something else. A bit too over the top in everything even during that ice sculpting date.

Aww, is that the host's child? He's married? Lol.

Go carts race and Ekateria won. He likes her too.

Please spill on him not kissing so far. I like it! Respectable.

Not surprised they had Elena and Lia on a 2-1 date. What's the back story there. The girls seems confuse and skeptical of who?

Belly dancing rose ceremony? Ah ok!
That Lia worked hard...
Kept Marina almost last. Did she give him a pic which he returned.
What happened for him to change his mind about the last rose? Something's up I'm sure....

Gawd. They love showing off Ksenia. Lol. That was so not random.

I`m sooo happy t read that you are enjoying watching the show even without subtitles. Thanks for your comments it`s always a pleasure to read them! bestbud!

Ok here we go let`s do it step by step.

Episode 3::

They were in Egypt the third week. Tatiana is an really great human being. She and Marina were pretty close. Tatiana said to Sergey during their goodbye that he is a great guy and she wishes him all the happinesses and that he is choosing the right girl for him.

Yeah he likes Marina I remember it was the airport moment for me when it clicked in my head that he likes her a lot. For the photoshoot he chose for her a bridal outfit. He is always saying about her that she is like sunshine for him. She is warm and sensual and calm and collected. He thinks highly of her going by his comments. Later when they had an one on one time he asked her if she is ready for a marriage. And she answered that she needs time because she was already married and then she told him her story. She felt in love and married a not so good guy but of course she understood it later after all was done. So the guy made debts without her knowledge and he didn’t worked to pay the owner back. So one day the owner wanted their money back and her ex-husband simple disappeared without saying a word or goodbye and let her alone with their son who was only a few months old. So Marina was left alone with all the trouble and a little baby in her arms. And since then she never ever saw him again and he did not tried to reach out to her. He did not even appeared in the court when the divorce was accepted. She said to Sergei that it was a tough time for her. She said she is on the show not for the adventure but because she decided to give love a second shot and that she does not want to waste her time on the show for nothing because she has a two year old son at home. So she let him know to not waste her time if he is not ready to be in a relationship with a single mum. And she said also to the camera that she for herself is trying too to understand if she likes him. And one comment he said to her was really interesting. She said she cried a lot in the last time because of the situation she got herself into and he said to her „I won`t make you cry when I am with you I promise you that“

Ramina is just Ramina  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 3806527698 She is naive but regarding men she knows how to play the game she is telling him what she thinks he wants to hear. I mean she clearly is not ready to be a mum yet but when Sergei asked her she simple said that for sure she is ready for kids cantstopl She is an „it“ girl she dated popular and public guys so she is in search for a sugar daddy but as I said she is not a bad person just too naive there is no depth there.

Yes Grisha is married since a couple of years already. This year his wife born their second child.  :yes:

Just random but that is his wife:

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 001_277-_VIVA

Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 IMG_8866

By the way here is an Behind the scenes pic with Sergei and Grisha`s son:
 Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 1921939_735373909885131_6064581947674875810_n

Regarding Lia...Lia was actually not the one who caused trouble it was Elena during that competition slum catching for a date. Lia won in the end round so the fight was over but Elena was pissed about her los so she throw Lia to the floor it was a nasty gesture and not fair. Elena is too confident after her first impression rose it got to her head she thought she has it in the bag. I think she is someone who loves to be in love for the sake of it. So Lia won and should name a girl who she thinks is a big threat in the show. And Lia said Elena so bot of them got that 2 on 1 date. On that date Elena was already dreaming about a future with Sergei she even talked with about about his last name that it would fit to her Elena Melnik. It could be that it made him freak out a little bit.

Ekaterina is mysterious and that is what draws him to her. And she is actually a pretty sensitive person but has her walls up. Let’s see if she is going to open up to him.

The girls were confused because he kept both they expected only one person to came back. I think he just wanted to spent more time with both of them plus I think the producers made him kept Lia. I think the producers knew that she has a boyfriend out there and so they kept Lia for the drama in the next episode.

Marina gave him pics of her son. She just wanted to play from the beginning with open cards. He gave her the pics back because he wasn’t sure if she had copies of them with her.

Source:
http://viva.ua/lifestar/interesting-conversation/25416-grigoriy-reshetnik-u-menya-idealjnaya-semjya.html
http://viva.ua/lifestar/news/33088-veduschiy-shou-holostyak-grigoriy-reshetnik-gotovitsya-vnovj-statj-ottsom.html
http://holostyak.stb.ua/ru/2015/01/06/grigorij-reshetnik-priznalsya-chto-blagodarya-holostyaku-obrel-brata/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Idlemess wrote:I cannot wait to read your summaries. I have been able to go to the next episode and just finished watch Ep 5. I'm not always sooo into the shows but this one has a different feel. To me it's like reading a really good book and anxious to know what happens next. This show has it in its appeal, beauty, editing, the lead and his lovely ladies.
I got the sense that they genuinely got along with each other and most were mature for their age.  What I like the most is Sergei conversations with the ladies. To me, this shows that he was serious and fair.  How did he handle the rose ceremonies. It was different but seemed brutal because those girls appeared to be into in. Was he sincere in his explanations?
What did he like about each girl?
Physically, I can tell he's into Marina, and the show seem to limit their interactions. You have to be blind not to see how he looks at her and breathes. He smells the rose before he calls her laugh out loud. Production was meddling around I think.

I'm truly fascinated with how they mixed up the dates. What was the premise because those dates appeared to be meaningful. Was Sergei looking specifically for a certain type of woman.

Lawd @Natik you have lots of explaining to do and I can't wait to read all about it. I wish they at least had English subtitles.

Next post is on Ep 4 and 5. I will wait on your review and then watch 6 that way I will have a better sense of what's going on. Thank you.

You got it on point they had a great group of women. Even after the show they stayed all in contact and close to each other. And I mean all of them even with the F1. They did a lot of charity work together after the show was aired on national TV. By the way the charity events were organized by the F1 and Sergei helped too. And even until today they are still really supportive of each other and are close to each other.

Sergei was more than fair to all of them even to his F2. But about that later...
He let them go gently and explained his decisions to the girls he let go. I think he was fascinated by all women`s personalities. He tried to made them open up to him. He was not going by their looks it was important to him to see their souls. Why they think what they think, why the act like they act. He wanted to know their backstories. He tried to understand why they are like they are.

Regarding him and Marina yeah I think he made the producers sweat bullets. I mean you need to be blind not to see it. He looks at her like she is a goddess. He likes they way she is holding herself, he likes her calmness and that she is so drama free and he likes that she is not a glamour girl, that she is modest and not materialistic.

All the single dates had a purpose to make the women open up to him. For example the dates with Lilia and Ksenia. There are going to be more dates like that in the future episodes.

Sergei looked for someone who wants kids that was important to him. He wanted someone not glamorous, someone who is not money hungry. There were no specifically type regarding looks.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:Episodes 4 and 5.

Wow, wow, oh wow! Furthest thought from my imagination.
The old boyfriend back home little ole me forgot to mention. How dwas the show able to find out? The girls were livid, the reactions were raw. I somehow think that production found out and it explains perhaps the reason she got the rose. So they could bring it up the next episode. Was Lia talking about a boyfriend to the girls?

3-1 Ksenia, Irina and Kate (brunette bob) having warmed up to those two. What is their story. Is Kate condescending? A know it all? I noticed that she was the one doing a lot of talking when Lia was outed. She kinds of hold on to Sergei a lot as well.
On their date, was it his childhood neighborhood? Was that his old coach? Why did Irina get the jersey and rose? The girls did not look please.

3-1 orphanage? Date with Olja (she reminds me of someone from another show) Ramina and Elena (she bugs me) looks all sweet and innocent but... You know what I mean, I hope laugh out loud.
I like her, but Ramina is a goof. He likes her tho so what do I know. Maybe he feels she's genuine about her feelings. Had she ever had a boyfriend? Any experience in life and not fantasies. I like her but the girls seem to make fun of her.

Sweet date with Ksenia. He likes her and probably wants to treat her well  to raise her self esteem but there's nothing there on his part. She's fun for him.

The ladies were gorgeous at the rose ceremony. Sad to see Anastasia go. Was she mad at him? Wow!!! It seemed brutal how that rose ceremony is set up. Even when called, you never know how it will go. Sergei talks a lot laugh out loud.

Lilia's 1-1 yeah! She looks like fun but you know what they say about comedians... they're the saddest people. Was her date therapeutic? He likes her for fun. Not seeing any physical chemistry yet.

3-1 with Ekaterina 20-y/o (I see what you mean about her) fun and daring. Marina and Mila(?) she's insecure.
Shopping and clubbing. Was Ekaterina playing with Mila? Lol too funny, I think!
Did Sergei take Marina out for a coffee during that date? Haha, I'm sure Mila was upset. She's reminding me of Ramina, emotional.

Wow, wow, wow!!! They deliberately did not show their interactions I think because Sergei always look like he's ready to jump Marina bones laugh out loud. Can't blame them she naturally beautiful (hardly no makeup) and seems likeable as well. I like her fresh face. No drama with her, but seems to like laughing and teasing.
He wanted to kiss this girl so bad that what I just watched was like a mating. Sniffing, Eskimo kisses, head kisses and leaning in for the big one.
What are his thoughts about her? He's obviously attracted but to what? From the get go they played special music. I'm beginning to notice the difference.
Ekaterina got the rose... How come? I'm liking her openness about the girls. She seems more mature although being the youngest.

Aww, my special girl Ksenia is gone. I hope she took something positive from this experience.
Olja is okay but seems manipulative.

Okay, one thing I've noticed is the reaction from the girls about who is eliminated. This is a big flag for me about who's real and fake, perhaps.

Wow, Ramina. Cry me a river and then boom!!! Secret date. What's so special about her? I really don't know what to say other than you have a lot to explain @natik in details laugh out loud

OK here we go. Just saw that you already figured it out by yourself with Lia and the rose. The production knew about her boyfriend the girls didn’t. So here came Kate the bob into the game. She was the villain. Someone from the production told her and Kate thought to throw Lia under the bus by telling it Sergei. All the girls but especially Ekaterina and Ksenia were pisses at the bob because they thought it was wrong to tell it Sergei. They said to her that it was a nasty thing to do and that it was not on her to be involved into that. Sergei would have found it out by himself anyway sooner or later.

In episode 4 and 5 they were in Sergei`s hometown Odessa. So yes it was his first coach. The dates were all about what is important for him in his life. Irina got the rose and a his jersey as a thank you because after all the drama she was the one at ease. She was easy going and had fun and he liked that.

You got it on point with Elena. She looks sweet and acts around Sergei innocent but she is not. She knows exactly what is up and can be very manipulative.

Oh trust me Ramina is very experienced regarding men. Don’t let yourself sway away from her naive looks.giggling

I enjoyed the date with Ksenia too. It was soo relaxed and fun. And he wanted to make her feel special and that it’s not about looks but about her as a person. And he likes her personality and he respects her. I mean it was clear that there was no chemistry between those two but they liked each other as individuals.

Oh forgot to mention Anastasia`s story. Yes she was the oldest of them all and she was married too and has a daughter. She left her husband because he treated her bad so one day she decided it was enough and she was gone with their daughter. Sergei said that he don’t feel a connection to her and that he has the impression like she don’t takes it serious that she just enjoys the pearls of the process and nothing more.

Elena was dramatic in her video to him acted kinda like she is already his wife. Said something along the lines like how dares she is still waiting fo her single date so he let her wait for the rose till the end.

Regarding Lilia`s date...it was important to Sergei to see a serious and more girly side of her. He warned her not to hide behind her clown mask. He wants to see the real Lilia and she needs to show him that there is more to her than being the jokester.

That date with Ljuda, Ekaterina and Marina went not the way the production was planed it. That extra one on one time with coffee Marina got was not planed. It was planed that after that dress part they all are going to the club together but Sergei just grabbed Marina and said he wants to speak to her in private. During their one on one time he asked her about her hobbies. She told him how she likes to repair or fix things in her apartment. It surprised him that she is so handy with such kind of things. And she asked him about the pics of her son if it scared him of or rubbed him the wrong way because he gave her the pics back. And he answered it did not rubbed him the wrong way at all he just wasn’t sure if she had copies so he returned the pics back. He said she has a gorgeous and sweet son and that he loves kids. He said to her that is there is trouble or problems she can always come to him and ask him so they can avoid misunderstandings.

Ekaterina got the rose because she is still too closed off and keeps her distance to Sergei it was a sign for her to be more confident in him and open up to him more. Regarding the whole club thing it was interesting what Ekaterina told the girls the next morning about the date. So the other girls asked about their date and Ekaterina said „Sergei was chasing Marina, Ljuda was chasing Sergei and I was enjoying myself by dancing and having some drinks“. And then they told about that game the played in the club and that joke kiss between Sergei and Ekaterina. And Katia started being suspicious because she said „Hold on a minute so you Ekaterina had that kiss during the competition but why is Marina grinning so much? I don’t understand it“ And Marina didn’t told them about her kiss. Later at the rose ceremony he said to Marina „There is still a sweet aftertaste left after the last date and I am looking forward to our next date“ and Katia the bob said that she listened to what he said to Marina and that she needs to think about it once again what he meant with that.

I think he is just physically attracted to Ramina and nothing more.

What he likes about Marina is that compared to the other girls there she acts like a real woman. She is confident but not cocky, she is level headed, she is not a glamour girl, she is calm and not hysterical, she is knows she is a single mum so she acts responsible. She is honest with hem and he knows that he can trust her. At the moment Marina is trying to hold back because she said in episode five that she starts to like him and it scares her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:56 pm

5x06 Part 1:
http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-6.1

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120950/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-6-выпуск-1-часть/

5x06 Part 2:
http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-6.2

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/153831/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-6-выпуск-2-часть/

5x07 Part 1:
http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-7.1

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120952/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-7-выпуск-1-часть/

5x07 Part 2:
http://de.dayaz.media/tvshou/3077-holostyak-(ukraina)/sezon-5-seria-7.2

Alternative link:
http://www.yourussian.ru/120953/холостяк-украина-5-сезон-7-выпуск-2-часть/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 pm

@Idlemess Special Goodie for you about Ksenia

Extra goodie episode 5:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:23 am

Okay thanks for explaining. So the ladies are quite perceptive. I think that Ekaterina is deliberately being the way she is because she knows what's going on, so why not just have fun.

OMG, if looks kill Ramina would be dead but she wouldn't notice because she's in her own world giggling. The ladies were not happy. Sergei had some explaining to do.

3-1 flirting/senses date
Lol, what was the purpose of this one. Kate was very involved. Ekaterina looked over it and Arina impressed.

All of the ladies present. When he gave out that first rose, I said it's a rose ceremony. Did they notice?

Lilia and Ljuda in the recording studio. Both gone.
This wasn't one of my favorite episode... Bit of a downer this one. No more Lilia sad

Thanks for your time and detailed summaries. I was wondering too about what's said during the rose ceremonies and it does appear they can hear each other. Sergei is pretty brave flirting like that.

Amsterdam looked lovely.

Marina's date : please explain it all  Bachelor - Bachelorette International  -  Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion  - Page 7 2498057887 that's all. I mean, come on, shopping for jewelry is very personal. To me, she was trying not to get too into it. She seemed cautious. What was the responses. She got a beautiful necklace. Was she trying to hide it from the ladies. Were they happy? Jealous?
You are right @natik Sergei looks at her like he needs her to breathe.

3-1 date. Btw, there are a lot of dates.
Ramina getting on my nerves. Time for her to go. Cries to get her way. Sergei has a lot to think about.

Ekaterina Rock climbing wow brave girl. She keeps a lot under wraps. Yet appears to be a rebel.

Are the girls getting on Marina?

Ekaterina idea of a dress? Lol she could care less.

I'm surprised that Olja is still there. What's her story?
Ramina like a spider... always another web to spin.

I definitely want to see the after show. They show snippets of it They look like they don't play.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 am

Hi @natik and @Idleness. I finally finished episode 3 and read your summaries up to that point. Can I ask what happened to Natalia. I really liked her but realized she was shy but not sure why. Liked Elaina until she showed herself to be a real witch. Who did his friends liked for him? Like Marina as well but not so much Ekateria. She seems to have an attitude. Where do I find the alternate links for the other episodes?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Watch Previous Seasons - Discussion

+10
Storybook
Sprite
Newto
megaa
iamreal2u