SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:47 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA

Do you think she will have intruders? Matty didn't. But, maybe because she had less guys, she will.

Exactly that. 14 at ep2 does not make sense

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 am

I have to catch up on this thread as I've been away but just wanted to add that The Bachelorette AU has always been shorter (i.e. less contestants) than The Bachelor. I'm not saying there won't be intruders but at the start, the number is always less. Network execs don't think a female lead can carry as long of a season as the male lead. I'm saying that based on a news article I remember from back in Sam Frost's season which ended up rating far better than The Bachelor that year anyway.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:05 am

HEA wrote:question....

do you think luke is a favorite or top 3? even F1? why?

only based on his look and red carpet edit?

Only based on his look and red carpet edit, no I don't think he is a favourite or F1. It's difficult though cause of the constant camera time he gets but his red carpet wasn't long enough and he didn't have a PI after his M&G right? Purely based on red carpet edit, I would say Apollo is a favourite/Top 3. And I would also put James in Top 3 based on the red carpet cause of that music they played which I know I keep mentioning over and over again. But maybe we're finally going to get a slow burn wins it all story line and it is Luke.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:06 am

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:question....

do you think luke is a favorite or top 3? even F1? why?

only based on his look and red carpet edit?

Only based on his look and red carpet edit, no I don't think he is a favourite or F1.  It's difficult though cause of the constant camera time he gets but his red carpet wasn't long enough and he didn't have a PI after his M&G right?  Purely based on red carpet edit, I would say Apollo is a favourite/Top 3.  And I would also put James in Top 3 based on the red carpet cause of that music they played which I know I keep mentioning over and over again.  But maybe we're finally going to get a slow burn wins it all story line and it is Luke.

Yes Apollo is I think top 5. He has the look and he is edited or is in real life very kind. That is the contestant the love to carry on until the end. James as explained in the SC, I have little doubt he is top 3 (me think top 2 even F1). Jarrod has the typical F2 F3 edit. Then we have an empty spot..... Luke or intruders. I think Apollo will go F5 but no more than that. The red carpet about luke is too messy. If he is not a serious contender, then they would have added him with the list of guy in a row with no carpet (we see them rolling one after another with only the kiss at red carpet). And they generally gave us the top 5 before this along with the villains. Luke was #7. I also wrote this comparison about the order of arrival.

HEA wrote:tara: #2 red carpet, long intro vid, long red carpet
laura: #3 red carpet, no vid, long red carpet, soft music
elise: #6 red carpet, no vid, short red carpet

Jarrod: #2 red carpet, long  intro video, long red carpet, props with grapes
James: #4 red carpet, no video, long red carpet, soft music a la F1/kiss, necklace gift (about finding love)
Luke: #7 red carpet, no video, short red carpet, gift but not seen

Could mean nothing but I find it interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:30 pm

@AllAboutLove

do we have a sneak peek for tomorrow please?

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Sorry all, my usual source for watching the show is not available for Sophie season so trying to find out where I can watch it.  I am in USA.  If anyone has a link for me please PM.  I would like to watch and then catch up with this thread
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 pm

@locoforbach you are the 3rd person asking this. I posted links in the non discussion no spoilers thread.... are they not working? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:02 pm

I need material............................ hissyfit giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:05 pm

@HEA to be honest I didn't look there; I have not wanted to read any thread until viewing.  Last week when I checked a link it didn't work (poss it was not yours).  I will check tonight - THANKS!!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:08 pm

locoforbach wrote:@HEA to be honest I didn't look there; I have not wanted to read any thread until viewing.  Last week when I checked a link it didn't work (poss it was not yours).  I will check tonight - THANKS!!!

Let me know if this is not working, i will try to find something.... or you can also ask AAL, she was kind enough to share the direct video in the thread on matty season 6 - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:19 pm

mjoy wrote:I have to catch up on this thread as I've been away but just wanted to add that The Bachelorette AU has always been shorter (i.e. less contestants) than The Bachelor.  I'm not saying there won't be intruders but at the start, the number is always less.  Network execs don't think a female lead can carry as long of a season as the male lead.  I'm saying that based on a news article I remember from back in Sam Frost's season which ended up rating far better than The Bachelor that year anyway.

you are right.. so maybe no intruders after all.
maybe it is because her choice of guy is really meh?
not sure what happened in ep6 here  rotfl

6 - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 Captur11
wikipedia - no ads

6 - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 10 11310
wikipedia - no ads

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:11 pm

HEA wrote:@AllAboutLove do we have a sneak peek for tomorrow please?

Sneak peek for next episode  yes @HEA

tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum