SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:36 am

@BabyGotBach cheerdance

SO happy that you decided to join here!!!!

The rules are in this thread but they rare pretty simple. never go to social medias (twitter, facebook, blogs, TEN, newspapers, etc). Just stick to the episode. if you need something like teaser or sneak peek, ask a mod and they will post it for us.

if you visit the spoiled thead, then you cannot come here anymore. you are considered as spoiled.

outside of that, they are pretty much the same rules mods valid on this forum

are you Australian? if so that if fantastic because to have a local input is always a bonus IMO

we do not need much IMO here because everyone is cool and drama free. We all respect each other different opinion and no matter the outcome I think we are all cool with it because it is only a show. There is no majority against minority here. Everyone is okay to think differently. I may speak on behalf others but that is the feeling I have here. I feel happy to be stress free and drama free group hug #teamnospoilers

Back to top Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:11 am

Can I also join here? I haven't been following SM for Sophie since I was busy with Matty's season. However I was briefly in the spoiled thread when she was announced to put my 2 cents in on her announcement but didn't follow it after that cause, like I said, Matty. So I didn't see any pics or anything once filming started. I didn't know about unspoiled threads till a few weeks ago. I think I might enjoy the journey more being unspoiled.

Also, I am aussie so if you want a bit of background on who she is, I can do that.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:26 am

mjoy wrote:Can I also join here?  I haven't been following SM for Sophie since I was busy with Matty's season.  However I was briefly in the spoiled thread when she was announced to put my 2 cents in on her announcement but didn't follow it after that cause, like I said, Matty.  So I didn't see any pics or anything once filming started.  I didn't know about unspoiled threads till a few weeks ago.  I think I might enjoy the journey more being unspoiled.

Also, I am aussie so if you want a bit of background on who she is, I can do that.

another player!! :Welcome

I believe it is quite all right to join here. You know best if you are non spoiled or not and it is only fun if we are honest about it. I have only seen her teaser with her red dress and balloons and the one with the pet kissing? Once I got spoiled with matty, I went on SM and of course it was touchy to remain completely non spoiled with sophie monk. But since matty finale, I am now bitting my nails waiting. that is the hardest part of being non spoiled. But once the show will start, then the fun begins. TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 1176891977

I am so very happy that few decided to join here. It is ALWAYS more fun to have many people to talk to. It will be fun to share!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:33 am

Ok great!  I'm looking forward to it!

Quick little background to Sophie:
She was discovered on a reality show called Popstars (I think it was back in the early 00's) where she was one of the girls chosen for an all-girl group called Bardot.  Since they broke up, she moved to LA.  The only thing of note that I remember her in during that time was an appearance on Entourage.  During this time, she was engaged to Benji Madden, dated Ryan Seacrest and Jason Statham.  Since she's come back to Aust, she's done breakfast radio, was a winner of Celebrity Apprentice Australia and was a judge for one season on Australia's Got Talent
She's quick-witted, self-deprecating, and down to earth.  She will absolutely give great viewing.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:42 pm

@mjoy I went wikipedia but it nice that you know her.

I danced on Push it laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I love love love love that we have mature lead and contestants!!!!! If we can have minimum drama and morons I will be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Welcome @BabyGotBach and @mjoy!!!!  We want all the posters we can get here Smiley

Everything @HEA said a few posts above is true - pretty drama free here :yes:

It is fun and low key.  We analyze everything we see on the screen.  Believe it or not we are pretty close with our guesses/assumptions just based on viewing.  Even if we disagree on F1 or lead it is fun to hear others perspective and many times it makes us look at things from a different viewpoint!  Myself and @Sprite were #TeamLaura from the get go, HEA was #TeamTara until we made her see the light  TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 3806527698  TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 3806527698

I am in USA, when does Sophie season start?  I have to watch on a website link which is usually 24 hours behind so I will have to catch up with you guys after watching each episode.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Still unspoiled and hope to stay that way - I will let you know if I go to the dark side! I was so impressed by the sleuthing from the unspoiled during Matty's season - so spot on. The nicest thing about being unspoiled is there is far less negativity toward certain contestants from posters who like flogging!

Sophie sounds like a character and I hope her edit does not water down her personality! I expect her journey to have ups and downs, fireworks and a love story or two!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Welcome1  @Norcalgal - the more the merrier.  Hopefully you can stick around with us for a while for Sophie's season!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:37 pm

locoforbach wrote:Welcome @BabyGotBach and @mjoy!!!!  We want all the posters we can get here Smiley

Everything @HEA said a few posts above is true - pretty drama free here :yes:

It is fun and low key.  We analyze everything we see on the screen.  Believe it or not we are pretty close with our guesses/assumptions just based on viewing.  Even if we disagree on F1 or lead it is fun to hear others perspective and many times it makes us look at things from a different viewpoint!  Myself and @Sprite were #TeamLaura from the get go, HEA was #TeamTara until we made her see the light  TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 3806527698  TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 3806527698

I am in USA, when does Sophie season start?  I have to watch on a website link which is usually 24 hours behind so I will have to catch up with you guys after watching each episode.

I have to play catch up too however it's great to watch then come here and read all the little things others have noticed that I didn't. Fun!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Does Sophie's season start this week? In Matty's old time slot?

I really want to see her guys. I'm hoping they have age appropriate men for her...and a little for me!

I also hope they do better for her dates and travel than they did for Matty.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm

@locoforbach rofl :rosiecolored the light was too bright hehehe

@Norcalgal @notarose so great that you are here too!!!

@Sprite meet and greet is wednesday 20!!! so be ready to comment! I think this is my favorite time of the season where I can have fun with everything and everybody because I have no idea who is who yet. I had so much fun with matty,s season I plan to do that again. The one time I can let go my sarcasm full gear giggling

I made over 1400 S/C with matty so I guess that will be quite the same for Sophie. If you wish anything, a gif or a SC or a segment, let me know. Will be happy to make those for you. So I am thinking that I will post them in a non discussion thread, unless we discuss some and therefore we can use import them and use them in the discussion? With Matty I was the heavy poster but if we want to discuss them, it would be easier...

what do you think?

@Guardianangel .... would you be kind enough to remove matty non spoilers threads and add few on sophie

non spoiled non discussion ... all things sleuthed
non spoiled non discussion ... episodes videos, teasers, links
non spoiled non discussion ... S/C, PIs, Gifs, shorts vids

non spoiled discussion.... body language, contestants
non spoiled discussion.... episodes, teasers

Thank you very very much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Sounds good to me @HEA.

Yeah, I always like the first episode. I can always spot who I think the lead is into. When I'm unspoiled, I know that I really see the attraction and I'm not influenced by any preconceptions or spoilers. 

I actually did this a couple of times with male co-workers who had no clue about what was going on....they are very tolerant of my little obsession. I had them watch the first episode with me and everyone wrote down who they thought the lead was attracted to. We then made our top 6 and everyone picked who they thought would win. Amazingly enough, all of us picked almost the same group of 6...one variation each and all of us picked the winner...from the first episode! I was amazed. It just goes to show you that the leads really pretty much pick their winner and thier top 4-6 that first night based on mostly attraction. No wonder most of them don't work out!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum