SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:10 am

who are our guesses for SD tonight?
I hope it's James as I really want to see that develop more.
Otherwise, it'll be an intruder. If not James, I don't think any of the original guys will get it tonight. I can't see her wasting her time with anyone else.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

TeamLaura - Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by notarose Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:32 am

mjoy wrote:who are our guesses for SD tonight?
I hope it's James as I really want to see that develop more.  
Otherwise, it'll be an intruder.  If not James, I don't think any of the original guys will get it tonight.  I can't see her wasting her time with anyone else.

:yes: James is the only original I want to see more of with Sophie. Also want to see her interact with the intruders in the hopes that at least 1 goes to final 4 as a genuine interest.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:47 am

Here we go. I still need to see the previous episode, but nothing new with Jarrod.

Guys saying how tough it was losing the guys and hoping it's not a date for one of the new guys. James is hoping it's him.

I really like what I've seen so far, but buckle up you're in my world now...James.

Sophie wants to see if James can embrace the unknown and have fun with it.

He thinks she looks gorgeous and she appreciates that he is full of surprises....winning the manly challenge  and was a good sport in the photo shoot.

They are apparently doing some street performing. Apparently this is one of his biggest fears. Shocker!

They get to a stage and there are props. He has no idea what to do. She starts rapping and he starts break dancing. They just are doing silly things. He says the things we do for love. She is impressed with how he has her back.

Back at the house....group date card. Blake, Ryan, Mac, Sam, Stu, AJ, Guy, Jarrod. It's time to put our relationship to the test. Stu says that he left school years ago....longer than most of these guys have alive. Jarrod thinks it's a test about Sophie...how well they know her and he is confident. Of course he is. :dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:03 am

Night portion of the date on some rooftop having some food and drinks.

They are chatting. He respects what she does. He says it's important to find something to make people happy. She says James reminds her of her dad....he is very supportive and she has never had that. They both want to settle down and have a family, but not to force it. They both are being very sincere and she asks if she can kiss him and of course he says yes. Says it was  really good kiss with the biggest grin on his face. She whips out the rose and says he is everything she is looking for in a man. He says he wanted to see if there was a spark but it feels as if they lit a bonfire. Good chemistry.

Next we have the guys running out in their uniforms. Sophie was not good in school and apparently was left back. Jarrod left in grade 10.

It's a bunch of tests....first up a paper plane competition. Longest flight stays. Stu done first. Jarrod of course making a production out of it till the very last second.

Stu tried with an old fashioned airplane...it sucked.
Jarrod...not much better. He is disappointed in himself.
Sam does really well, as do all the rest of the guys.
AJ? is last and he throws his and it seems to be flying back....and commercial.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:26 am

And now my live stream seems to be acting up. It's frozen.

Finally back Blake and Guy are out at what seemed to be basketball.

And the live stream cut off again and freezes.

This is really p*ssing me off!!!!!!!!!

Finally back...spelling bee. We are down to AJ and Ryan and AJ deliberately threw the challenge so as to not rock the boat at the house. Stupid.

Sophie not sure about Ryan. Revisit their last bad get together. Ryan not sure how they would join her world. He is used to having a private relationship and likes his privacy. She says who she picks will have to get used it. He says he that is still unsure about her and won't be until he has a date. They just rehash all the things that they don't have in common and she just kicks him to the curb. Thank goodness. He storms off swearing. I don't know why since she just explained that she is basically the opposite of everything he says he wants and told him to go find someone who matches what he says he wants. Idiot and a bad sport.

Sophie says she is learning a lot about herself and learning to stand up for herself. Looks pretty happy she got rid of him. Me too Sophie, me too.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:36 am

Cocktail party and everyone is wondering where Ryan is.

Guys say Osher is here rarely with good news. Osher says that Sophie doesn't have time to waste with someone who is unsure. If they have any doubts, talk to her tonight.

Out comes Sophie looking like Jessica rabbit. Jarrod grabs her first. She doesn't look thrilled, but she tells him her plant has sprouted. He says his not. He thinks the boys are sabotaging his and wants to confront the group...and does. He says Blake said he did something and then Blake denies it. Sam says guys would do something and Stu says somebody may have peed in the pot. Jarrod is pissed and guys are just laughing. He will continue to care for his plant and if he finds anyone messing with it he will be all over their azz.

Does this guy realise just how ridiculous he is looking?  no no

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:46 am

RC....We see no other guys talking with Sophie.

Jarrod still complaining about Blake.

James is safe. Nine guys and eight roses.

Jarrod confident he will get a rose. His connection is better than Blake. Blake ticked it 

Mac
Stu
Blake
Sam
Jarrod
Apollo
AJ

Guy doesn't get a rose. 

Next week...onsies for a night in where Sophie asks some questions and feuds are revisited. More about Blake pissing in Jarrod's plant.  :headbanging  Please make it end.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:43 am

@Sprite thank you again for the live recap !!!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:54 am

ok so I might be in love with James giggling
I thought the night portion of their SD was full of sparks.  And that was some serious flirting from Sophie... by Sophie's standards of course.  It could be Sophie being more comfortable now after 5(?) dates in.  I do think James is leading the charge in terms of connection with Sophie.  This is a love story I could get behind and the only one so far.

EDIT: I hope we're not getting set up for heartbreak!! Making us fall in love with james and then crushing us at the end....

Last edited by mjoy on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:00 am

OMG..................... watching james date.................... O.M.G.

I mean if he is not F1, I lost hope to ever find F1 on this franchise :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:34 am

mjoy wrote:ok so I might be in love with James giggling
I thought the night portion of their SD was full of sparks.  And that was some serious flirting from Sophie... by Sophie's standards of course.  It could be Sophie being more comfortable now after 5(?) dates in.  I do think James is leading the charge in terms of connection with Sophie.  This is a love story I could get behind and the only one so far.

EDIT: I hope we're not getting set up for heartbreak!!  Making us fall in love with james and then crushing us at the end....

I also thought they had sparks and the whole thing was much more natural and relaxed than her other dates. 

It's still too early for me to say he is F1, but he is a definite possibility. I will have to go back and watch parts of this date since I missed so much of it and I still have to watch the previous date with the intruders.

They are down to 8, so do we have any idea of how many more episodes there are?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum