SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Sprite wrote:Sounds good to me @HEA.

Yeah, I always like the first episode. I can always spot who I think the lead is into. When I'm unspoiled, I know that I really see the attraction and I'm not influenced by any preconceptions or spoilers. 

I actually did this a couple of times with male co-workers who had no clue about what was going on....they are very tolerant of my little obsession. I had them watch the first episode with me and everyone wrote down who they thought the lead was attracted to. We then made our top 6 and everyone picked who they thought would win. Amazingly enough, all of us picked almost the same group of 6...one variation each and all of us picked the winner...from the first episode! I was amazed. It just goes to show you that the leads really pretty much pick their winner and thier top 4-6 that first night based on mostly attraction. No wonder most of them don't work out!

amazing!

Truth is, in real life the first thing we see is the outside, the look, the face, the general body, the outfit... we are attracted with our eyes first... then comes the voice, then comes the words, the laugh, then comes everything after,but it is generally the look first or the eyes contact.

so i think you are totally right about first attraction is generally what the lead stick to. Then mental comes on top and then heart goes with the butterflies.

especially in this speedy dating, the "lets be friends first" cannot work. definitely not with multiple possibilities at once

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by locoforbach Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:56 pm

I am going to try and stay here for the duration.  *edit*

IA @Sprite, it is physical connection that gets things going.  I often wonder if Lisa would have given Laura a run for her money if she would have had a serious interest in Matty, or maybe she caught onto Matty's connection and backed off because she wasn't interested in being F2.

I look forward to reading everyone's input after the 20th!!  I have no idea about Sophie, haven't seen any interviews or read anything about her.  I am going to wait to "meet" her at the premier.

Last edited by locoforbach on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 pm

@locoforbach yes it can be very intimidating if you are in the minority. But not such thing here. I think it is because we are way less and therefore more easy to be heard. Being IN this side, I so now understand how difficult to be a mod...

anyway. lets just enjoy here. For some reasons I have a hard time to see the F1 right away with aussie and NZ. laugh out loud  So you will have all to bear with me because it seems that I always am starting wrong... but I am counting on you guys to see me the light!!! rofl Each season, I think I will be right from the start with aussie or NZ... maybe because the contestants are more mature, it will be this season!!

lets have FUN!!! I cannot wait. I have a great feeling about Sophie's season!!! :Woah-hoo: cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:22 pm

So who is going to watch it live?

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:00 pm

HEA wrote:So who is going to watch it live?

Me! Well, maybe on 30 minute delay so I can forward through the advertisements.

Just a question on the rules of being unspoiled - during the show, they show an ad for the next episode during the commercial breaks. Am I allowed to watch any Bachelorette ads during the show? And I presume we are allowed to watch the sneak preview of the next episode that is shown at the end of the episode?

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:16 pm

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:So who is going to watch it live?

Me!  Well, maybe on 30 minute delay so I can forward through the advertisements.

Just a question on the rules of being unspoiled - during the show, they show an ad for the next episode during the commercial breaks.  Am I allowed to watch any Bachelorette ads during the show?  And I presume we are allowed to watch the sneak preview of the next episode that is shown at the end of the episode?

Anyway, I can't wait for tonight!!

I was actually wondering the same thing? Also another issue is my mum buys all the gossip magazines. Which i tend to read now and then, does that make me spoilt now? even though i have no idea who the F1 is. Unfortunately I have also already seen the ads and some of the men. Does this make me spoilt :headbanging I really wanted to stay on this side but now I have a feeling I am ruined :tissuebox
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:40 pm

I'll be checking in here tomorrow (Wed) to find out and can't wait to watch the first episode. Wonder if someone could post the first episode from Google so I don't have to unblock ads!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 pm

@mjoy Yes, you can watch the previews and any commercials. We sleuth based on those. Some people make screen caps from those and based on them and the edits, we predict the winner and some of the finalists.

@BabyGotBach Seeing preview ads isn't controllable. We can't possibly know when they will be aired. As far as the magazines, we try to stay away from anything that can spoil the winner. All the contestants will be revealed tonight. I don't know what you saw. If all you saw was a few pictures, I'd be inclined to think you are still unspoiled, but you may want to contact AllAboutLove and clear things with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:16 pm

@BabyGotBach @mjoy

I agree. Mags can be considered as spoilers but I do not think you are if you saw few men already. However, no more mags as from today, paper or online. If you read about X and Y, already the person will have preconceived ideas. Mags will share X and Y gossips and it will get worse and worse with time. So I agree with @Sprite that you cannot avoids ads on TV and we still use the teaser at the end of each episode to sleuth. But outside the franchise material, that is the only reference and material we should use.. So IMO if anyone see an ads DURING the episode, then it is okay to share with the team. The franchise does not want to spoil but tease.

We use episode, sneak peek (or teasers) and if possible extras. But sharing extras is pretty much impossible as TEN share that on their site and I think (??) it is hard to share the video. So generally we have none.

Rules are simple: very limited internet, no papers. The only internet allowed is to google places, or to check the previous seasons thru wikipedia to make comparison. Every time we go on google is a risk. so each time we must be very specific on what we want to find.

I know it is a huge temptation to check but it is truly worth it and way more fun, I promise!!

@Norcalgal  teasers and episodes are kindly shared by AAL. We never know when a new teaser is out because we cannot check on TEN either to see if new teasers (or sneak peeks) have been shared. But we know that they generally come out sundays or mondays, so if AAL did not share, just ask her here, she answers very quickly and she is always ready to help us.

thank you @Sprite for sharing live!! I will do my best to wake up early and be there bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:23 pm

I am ready to see some mature Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:12 am

This discipline will be good for me - I hope as I ignore all the spoiler threads, I learn to ignore my refrigerator as well. hehehe

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:42 am

Reminder about Non-spoiled threads:

Gossip mags and media about the show are considered spoilers as is SM.  This also includes any sleuthing done pre-season (meaning if you have read or posted in the spoiled threads for Sophie's season.

If you have seen media or SM at all or have read or posted in the spoiled section then you are spoiled so please do NOT post in these threads unless you are completely non-spoiled.

Any posts that refer to anything in the spoiled section or any spoiled member's posts will be deleted immediately and warnings given.

The threads are for those who are non-spoiled and only going by the episodes themselves (teasers/promos for upcoming episodes included).

Thank you and enjoy Non-spoiled sleuthing  yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum