SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:47 am

@mjoy OK so we have only recently matty j and elise.

if we think about the red carpet arrival, it also look similar with matty j

it is a bummer that i do not remember the order of arrival with georgia.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 am

HEA wrote:@mjoy OK so we have only recently matty j and elise.

if we think about the red carpet arrival, it also look similar with matty j

it is a bummer that i do not remember the order of arrival with georgia.

Well Lee was last. That I remember. Because of the donkey.

Wasn't Laura 3rd to arrive in Matty's season?
3rd in Sophie's was the breakdancing guy. Not similar there giggling
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 am

ok went on wikipedia and it is interesting....

for me it was always all about courtney... this is why i never saw lee.

but nope... we cannot compare unless jake is jarrod and will be F3. With matty, #2 was tara which is also F3

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 22 36210
wikipedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 am

@mjoy yeah... i think the only thing we need to know is that the important contestants are seen before the fast red carpet... although elise was seen in the fast red carpet

oh well.... crapola the order of the red carpet then :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 am

Mackane - I'm curious about him. He's one of the older guys, never seems to be in the drama or overly bro-ing. The camera scans over him a fair amount but I don't recall seeing much interaction with Sophie.
Thoughts anyone?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 am

sometimes I wonder what would have happened if jarrod was not part of her season.... no scapegoat right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 am

notarose wrote:Mackane - I'm curious about him. He's one of the older guys, never seems to be in the drama or overly bro-ing. The camera scans over him a fair amount but I don't recall seeing much interaction with Sophie.
Thoughts anyone?

totally agree with you.
i noticed the zoom during osher first speech and thought that he was going to be a major player... yet, since ep 1, he seems in the background except when he competed with james.
but from start I thought that he would have a SD and would be at least top 5

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:15 am

HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:Mackane - I'm curious about him. He's one of the older guys, never seems to be in the drama or overly bro-ing. The camera scans over him a fair amount but I don't recall seeing much interaction with Sophie.
Thoughts anyone?

totally agree with you.
i noticed the zoom during osher first speech and thought that he was going to be a major player... yet, since ep 1, he seems in the background except when he competed with james.

I think it's worth keeping him in mind. Guess we'll know this week as I think it could be a "turning point" week.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:16 am

notarose wrote:
HEA wrote:
Thoughts anyone?

totally agree with you.

I think it's worth keeping him in mind. Guess we'll know this week as I think it could be a "turning point" week.

yes. although to see a love story at episode 7 is a bit late, don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 am

HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:
HEA wrote:

totally agree with you.

yes. although to see a love story at episode 7 is a bit late, don't you think?
:yes:  but I'm not expecting an engagement so the way the storyline has been going is the story of how awkward and previously passive a dater Sophie was but now she is getting more comfortable flirting and taking initiative.
Early highlighted guys like Sam and Jarrod are losing traction. IMO Luke is also fading even though his 1-1 was good (maybe he'll bounce back?). Agree with you that Apollo is great but more would need to happen for me to think there is a romantic connection. James is a strong contender but he just rose to the top last week - once Sophie seemed to become more confident - so I think it possible for the same to happen with another guy.  Maybe Mackane as he may be more like James in that he isn't aggressive so would be waiting for her to express more interest before reciprocating/meeting her half way.

So far James is clearly a romantic connection with lots of great interaction. I'm just wondering if there could be one or perhaps two other potential partners.  IMO they would have to be people she hadn't had a 1-1 with yet giggling  because I'm not seeing enough to convince me the previous 1-1's are viable matches for Sophie.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:14 am

@notarose great points.

You are right that sophie is more at ease with the guys. It probably comes to the fact that she knows them better too. They are not complete stranger that she needs to kiss at the end of the SD to make a good show.

I think she came to the point to really like some of them.

I agree that she was the aggressor with james and maybe she is starting to be more confident in what she wants and who she wants.

I am thinking that if naysayers say that james came too strong, I wonder how they could have edited it differently. It is obvious to me that they have a romantic connection as well a as chemistry and friendship. i see a full package

now. she repeated several time that she wants a guy who wants her for her and would accept her lifestyle.

Apollo seems to share the same kind of lifestyle. James seems to love his financial job but also sea/water. how would he fit in her life? Stu, if he is rich, could be a guy who does not need to work and therefore available to her schedule and trips.

I am trying to figure it out who would fit the most but i think it is more about the way she perceives her lifestyle. she says that she does not care about party after red carpets and love to go home. So I see more a woman who does her job, has a public persona but is very homey and normal once the lights are off.

that does not fit stu IMO. If he is rich and since they met at a red carpet or event, I assume that he is a socialite and love select parties... which is not what sophie is saying she likes. in fact, she is pretty clear to say she does not. so from this I would say stu is not a good match for her. He met her at a party, he knows her as the pretty beautiful sexy woman. Does he want a troffy wife who is always wearing fancy dresses and makeup and will he accept her without..... I do not think he came for her humor only and stay at home hanging around. i think he likes glamour or he would not have met her at a red carpet party of sort.... it really does not match what she says from the start: regular aussie bloke

if it is apollo, he would also have his own schedule... so her schedule and his schedule may not match and to pursue a relationship may be bumpy...

james has a steady job, financial adviser. is he is own boss or is he working for a company? I think I heard he was his own boss (I heard boss) but not sure of it. if he is his own boss, then he can adapt his schedule. more flexible.

i am trying to figure who else could be top 3 and i see none so far. Not the way they edited the guys anyway

I am truly thinking that the next 2 SD will show us some romance. I honestly believe james is F1 and from this point forward he will be buried with other "relationship". I expect some fancy SD with stu and another fun activity with another one, maybe mac or blake?

Blake lately was heard a lot about waiting for his date, and complaining about it. I think because he was hurt during the polo group date and the way she called him babe and was playful with him, he may have either a SD or an extra time after group date.

Sam... I really see him not receiving a rose at a SD or a 2-1...... it is definitely time for a 2-1. Since we have this pot plant drama, I am thinking that it was sam who peed in his plant. Sam does not like jarrod from day 1... so if this is the case, then we have our perfect 2-1 and sam will leave. i think jarrod with his #2 arrival on red carpet means he goes further. not sure if he is F4 anymore but i think he will leave after sam.

however the 2-1 could be with blake too. it will depends who peed on the pot :thud

sam: jarrod scored

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:38 am

HEA wrote:so listen again stu arrival and few things:

- 3rd generation publican = LOT of money
- 4 years separated
- daughters did not send him (they will see their old dad ...)

when Sophie asked that he should not have problem to date, he VERY QUICKLY answer: "yeah, I've dated but I've had no luck".... when she insisted, he repeted "I've had no luck" but then he QUICKLY said "you are stunning, did I mentioned that"

THAT, for me is a guy who was embarrassed to pursue the answer about him dating............. so I am thinking that the guy DID date quite a lot.......

I am also thinking that 4 kids and not married? I do not think so. I think he is married and not divorced

Would they actually allow someone who they know is not divorced on the show? I don't know about that. Sometimes people use odd phrasing when describing these things. Using partner to describe their husband or wife, where I think of partner as someone you live with but are not married to. Maybe he has been separated for 4 years, but perhaps divorced for 2? Something like that.

Sorry, no recap today as live play would not let me watch. It is acting up a lot recently. I will probably miss it tomorrow too as I have some stuff going on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum