SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:04 pm

@AllAboutLove

can you please share the official contestant picture with their names on it. I have see it in previous seasons so I believe it is the same here?

thank you

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:21 pm

HEA wrote:@AllAboutLove

can you please share the official contestant picture with their names on it. I have see it in previous seasons so I believe it is the same here?

thank you

Yes, please. I need to put faces to most of the names. There are only a few guys who I remember off hand...Jarrod, Apollo, Uncle Sam. I wish they put their names under them when they are talking. I always have to keep going back to my notes to remember who is who.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 6 Guys11

MY SC

it would be nice to have more threads...   Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:14 pm

HEA wrote:i am not even half episode yet.... but so far, 3 guys stood up for me: Jarrod, James and Luke

yes  I'm adding James to my list too. Now that I've seen the group pic he did seem to be panned a fair amount, like @mjoy said, as was Luke. Still keeping Sam on my list although he seems like a quirky choice.
That's my 4 at this point. Open to change giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Does anyone know where I can view this entire episode 1?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:42 pm

FINISHED!!!!

So right now, my 2 frontrunners are James and Jarrod, followed closely by Luke, Sam and Appolo.

We saw a lot of Sam, a lot of Jarrod and a lot of Appolo. I felt Luke and James were a bit hidden. Sophie gave a rose to all of them first which means that she talked with them and liked them. We saw only Jarrod... no james, no luke.

Somehow, there is something weird with Luke. I cannot put my finger on it. He hand a lot with Ryan during the CP. his red carpet was odd with tons of edits. He does not seem impressed about Sophie much (his joke in the PI saying that it felt as if the bells from heaven fell or something like that), when she arrived, his body was not tuned to her, only his head turned and his clap were kinds sloppy).... So not sure why but so far I do not have a good vibe about him and yet camera came on him several times.

A lot of VO stopped on Jarrod: finding the man of my life (we saw sophie taking jarrod's hand... but the intersting part is that while she did it, luke was next to Jarrod). Jarrod and sophie had the most interesting conversation together. For me Jarrod fell quick and hard for sophie which is a F2 position IMO

James: this all experience is crazy... (VO: being in love is the best feeling in the world) - CUT/EDIT - .... I kinda hard to believe I've got a chance with Sophie Monk - CUT/EDIT - (VO: It sorta feel like a dream). I am thinking F1 for now.... I got this vibe and not sure why.

of course I will change my mind

... and they did not give us a season teaser............ Redfacemad

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know where I can view this entire episode 1?

welcomeyall @Jolena

The Bachelorette australia S03E01
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:02 pm

HEA wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know where I can view this entire episode 1?

welcomeyall @Jolena

The Bachelorette australia S03E01
source

Thank you for responding. However I tried clicking on the link and the screen went black after a few minutes and said " a network error caused the media download to fail part way" does anyone know why this happened?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:11 am

Sophie is a fantastic Bachelorette! I knew she would be though. I had a blast watching her last night. She just feels so real and very honest.

My top picks after last night would be Jarrod (the wine guy), and James i absolutely loved James he was very endearing. I noticed in most series the first and second names called at the rose ceremonies tend to be the leads favorites. So because Sophie called Luke and Apollo I will put them in my top contenders, i liked Sam but IMO i think he has already been friend zoned like a Tara.

Also IMO Luke had the same music Laura had when she arrived at the M&G? I could be wrong though as i am new to sleuthing, especially in regards to music.

I look forward to seeing who the first kiss will be on tonight's episode. whipped
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:49 am

Here we go. Back at the mansion. Guys talking. Blake whining about the double rose should have been his. He is the man amongst boys. He is perfect for Sophie.

Jordan has done something to his foot....accident on the basketball court.

Out comes Osher with a date card. You surprised me when we first met, let's go on an adventure. Jarrod. He wanted it...not sure that is the best. Blake...bitch...she'll come back for a real man.

Sophie is waiting at the stadium. Wants someone who doesn't want, fame, success and just wants someone who loves her...for the right reasons...thinks they have that in common. She is nervous because she hasn't gone on a real date in years.

She is scared of heights and wanted to do it with Jarrod because he was in the military. Wants some one who will protect her and thinks he can. Guess what? Shockingly he is scared of heights too. Now she is concerned, but he says he will still protect her.

Guys back at the mansion discussing Jarrod and why he got the date. Apollo is saying Jarrod is a nice guy, ex military, lots going for him. He understands why he got the date. Apollo seems to be a really nice guy.

I'm not looking for a flashy guy, just a perfect mate. Group date...Harry, ?, Jordan, Apollo, James, Sam, Ryan, Eden, Blake. Sam whining about not wanting to be on a group date and Blake wants to show her who he is...you know, better than the rest of them.

Back on the date and Sophie is freaking out and regretting her choice of dates. Jarrod is staying calm for her sake and telling her she is doing well, to take it slow and they will do it together. He was being very protective and trying to stay calm and encouraging her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:50 am

Ok I'm watching now. Running about 20 mins behind the live one though
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:56 am

So it probably doesn't bode well for Jarrod that he is the first SD of the show.......
F1 is never the first date right?
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum