SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:07 pm

HEA wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 43413

I do have a very visceral reaction to Sophie's expression in this sc though. Maybe we should have a caption guessing game?!

UGH - you're kidding me (Apollo still sleeps with his teddy bear)!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:27 pm

@Norcalgal well if you are right, then james has no hometown? hissyfit affraid :shocked!: :angryemotion :headbanging :tissuebox

if james does not have a hometown date it is worse than I thought because from my perspective, prods made me fall in love with james AND apollo. all the season it was diva whiny blake, drama queen jarrod.... then we have absolutely ZERO love story with stu ........

and not even james ...........

well if this is the case, then I am done with this season. If she picks stu I will be VERY upset. Apollo, did not mind. But the other 3....... totally waste of my time.

I am pretty sure that if either apolo or james are not top 3, that I do not want to watch the episodes. just to know at the finale will be enough. :sourgrapes:

A celebrity picking a rich guy who is not divorced.... a player who is better than thou and a craycray OTT as finalists? :thud

I wonder if the public see the same things I saw...... if it is the case, I think she should stay home for a while because I am not sure the public will like it.

gosh i hope you are wrong........ Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 3552228123 Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 3552228123 Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 3552228123

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:41 pm

I think the dark haired mother and sister (?) in the HTD teaser are Apollo's. Not Blake's.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:47 pm

mjoy wrote:I think the dark haired mother and sister (?) in the HTD teaser are Apollo's. Not Blake's.

you think? it is either blake or apollo.
then the blonde girl could be james sister?
off white is jarrod.. that is almost sure
missing the sea swearing which I think is stu saying he is still married

so blake would still go?

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:12 pm

HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:I think the dark haired mother and sister (?) in the HTD teaser are Apollo's. Not Blake's.

so blake would still go?

So which one are you saying could be James' sister? the one where Sophie is dressed up wearing black lace?
I think Blake is definitely going. That sneak peak of next week's episode with Blake's SD was pretty much setting him up to go. That's what I think anyway.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:30 pm

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:

so blake would still go?

So which one are you saying could be James' sister?  the one where Sophie is dressed up wearing black lace?
I think Blake is definitely going.  That sneak peak of next week's episode with Blake's SD was pretty much setting him up to go.  That's what I think anyway.

i am not fond of black lace to be honest. out of the 5, i think it is the ugliest.
you have to be right. cannot be anything else

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Well if we're wrong and if Apollo or James are not in top 2, I'm out as well. I'll just find out the results on SM like you said.
The season would've been a waste of my time and will be the worst editing so far for an AU season.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:51 pm

I sure hope you don't abandon the NO SPOILER thread as I'm just now getting into this season!

Can you really see Sophie choosing a man 13 years her junior? Do you really think he would want to have children quite quickly? I could see her pick Jarrod as F1 before she picks Apollo.

So that leaves James, Stu and Blake. I am discounting Blake. That leaves Stu and James as F1. I love, love, love James but the date with Stu did me in. There was an ease with them that matched or surpassed that she had with James. Yea, he comes with a lot of baggage and Sophie has said she wants a normal bloke. But ... think of Ali's season when she kept talking about Roberto being not her type. We all know she wanted Frank who is her type and look at her husband - definitely more like Frank than Roberto. Andi choose her type and look where it got her. So ... don't know who is F1 but get ready for it being either James or Stu.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I sure hope you don't abandon the NO SPOILER thread as I'm just now getting into this season!

Can you really see Sophie choosing a man 13 years her junior? Do you really think he would want to have children quite quickly? I could see her pick Jarrod as F1 before she picks Apollo.

So that leaves James, Stu and Blake. I am discounting Blake. That leaves Stu and James as F1. I love, love, love James but the date with Stu did me in. There was an ease with them that matched or surpassed that she had with James. Yea, he comes with a lot of baggage and Sophie has said she wants a normal bloke. But ... think of Ali's season when she kept talking about Roberto being not her type. We all know she wanted Frank who is her type and look at her husband - definitely more like Frank than Roberto. Andi choose her type and look where it got her. So ... don't know who is F1 but get ready for it being either James or Stu.

laugh out loud on Ali season, I knew from ep1 that roberto was F1. I used to be very good at finding the F1 back then. now? not so much. too much drama, too much edits, too much another story on my screen versus reality. they show me a love edited story and I fell for it.

Yes. I guess I understand what you are saying with stu. I just do not buy his motives. I think if she picks him, she will make a major err.

However, I am also thinking that james has no idea of her world. is he strong enough to accept the pressure? He looks like a very normal aussie guy and this can become difficult to handle

so maybe it would be a blessing if james is not F1. Sadly I do not see him in the shoes of the next bachelor. Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 Depres10
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 14 Sigh210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:57 pm

mjoy wrote:Well if we're wrong and if Apollo or James are not in top 2, I'm out as well.  I'll just find out the results on SM like you said.
The season would've been a waste of my time and will be the worst editing so far for an AU season.

I hear you.. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Norcalgal wrote:

I know you're right that Apollo is just too young for her but of the guys left, he and James have been given the best/likeable edit. Why bother doing that and giving someone like Jarrod such a terrible terrible edit? I guess it's not unheard of from the prods ... for example Richie's season and Alex's edit.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:11 am

I think Apollo is getting the edit for the next Bachelor.

Sadly, I am getting used to bad edits for F1s and F2s.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum