SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:50 pm

sorry but i find this totally and utterly hilarious  rofl

poor thing. they edited him so he looked even more awkward. The "uncle sam" was a nice VO. They all thought she was going to chat with them all and luke being a gentleman wanted to give her his jacket.... but they edited as if he thought she was looking for him.

still hilarious though Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 3806527698

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 pm

good catch HEA!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:04 pm

because I am bored and because I am chatty (understatement yeah yeah)... I watched again episode #1. I will make some segment about sophie only PIs which I think can be interesting for comparison between the guys. I am trying to figure it out the edits. One is like very obvious because they did not use it for any other guy.

One thing we know for sure is that the F1 F2 are heavily edited. Most of the time they are removed from any drama or if they are it is to make them look good. Or in most cases, they are hidden from a situation.

Prods made sure to keep the part when Sophie said that she fell for guys who were shorter than her. That beauty was not an issue. I found it interesting that they kept that. James is shorter than the other guys but not shorter than her I think. Still, they also kept Blake comment about being surprised to see short men (zoom on James). So 2 times, prods focused on james although some other guys were quite the same size as james (Harry, Chad, Mac, Eden, Sam per se)

I noticed that James was edited in this segment. We hardly see him next to Harry, then we see him in the back and then we see him going down the stairs. It made it look like Ryan spoke to Harry and Jourdan only, when James was also there. I just find it interesting.

RYAN-NO from HEA on Vimeo.

But what makes me ponder is that prods inserted 3 PI during James' meet and greet. I checked with Jarrod and Luke (which for me are still the top 3 so far) and they had the normal after red carpet outside comments. so for me it is clear as day that prods knew that the red carpet was awkward but they wanted us to like him from the start. The first PI is right when he goes out of the limo, right BEFORE the meeting so we, audience, know BEFOREHAND, that he is just shy, which is always a AWE from the audience.

JAMESEP1-PI1 from HEA on Vimeo.

then we have another one

JAMESEP1-PI2 from HEA on Vimeo.

AND ANOTHER ONE

JAMESEP1-PI3 from HEA on Vimeo.

and if this is not enough, we have also IN THE MIDDLE of Osher speech, another one»!!!

OSHER-ZOOM-JAMESPI from HEA on Vimeo.

When I say they went far to  make us love James, I think it goes a bit more than that. again, I have this feeling that he is F1. Lets not forget that prods ALSO kept the part where sophie said that she fell for guys shorter than herself.

---

Jarrod got the full edit: long video, long red carpet, long chat at CP, many zoom, many focus on him.... prods want us to focus on him and think that he is the front runner F1

Luke got the awkward edit. Short red carpet, no video, no chat, few zoom (for some of you this will be your home), or "if i want to meet the man of my dreams (zoom luke/jarrod). and also another awkward edit (see my GIF above). His 2 PIs are showing us his odd sense of humor. Hearing them again and I understand he was not mean but again... awkward. It is almost as if the prods do not want us to like him at all and find him completely not adequate or compatible with sophie.

So... edits can be tricky. Lets remember that those episodes are made after the finale. Everything is a script. At this point, I am 60/40 between James/Luke as F1.

I also found interesting that the cameras zoomed on: Apollo (4x), Jarrod, Luke (2x), (PI with VO James),
Then multiple guys at the same time: Luke/Ryan/Jefferson (1x), Ryan/Jefferson (2x), Mac/Harry etc
so for me it could be the top 4 ?

Last edited by HEA on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:49 pm

@HEA or anyone who is able to, could you please post Ep. 1. I can't access the links. Thank you!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Idlemess wrote:@HEA or anyone who is able to, could you please post Ep. 1. I can't access the links. Thank you!

it is posted since thursday in the non discussion no spoilers! I posted links and videos...and AAL also posted a link on top of the thread

episode 1 + epispode 2

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4515-bachelorette-australia-sophie-monk-season-3-viewing-links-no-spoilers-sleuthing-minimal-discussion#1249635

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:51 pm

oh gawd I found another hilarious time

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:23 pm

I think Jarrod rubbed the wrong way pretty much all the guys and this took a lot of time during the CP. You can see the guys are not always at the same place.

Also I personally thought it was quite s***y to give her ugg boots but I am thinking if jarrod brought them with him OR if it was some prods shenanigans to increase the tension with the other guys?

It is very subtile but ryan was there standing with luke, mac and pete... next he was cut.... then for 3 seconds ryan looked straight to the cameran, blink and spoke something.... so is ryan a plant to create drama?

then when jarrod took sophie away... sophie turned her head to someone. she does  not look happy, quite annoyed I think

Luke was also VERY vocal about the drama.

No sign of James in the drama.

and again.... WTH???? some crew walking around in the middle of the tape????? that is so not professional :thud

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10211
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10410
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10711
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10811
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10912
my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 pm

what happened to sophie??

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 11111

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm

so is the peace and love spreading??? Luke first, then Sam?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 10311
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:29 pm

@HEA...I laughed too when Mac came out singing. I hope he wasn't there to try to kick start a music career! Definitely no Wes.... "Love, it don't come easy".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 am

HEA wrote:
Idlemess wrote:@HEA or anyone who is able to, could you please post Ep. 1. I can't access the links. Thank you!

it is posted since thursday in the non discussion no spoilers! I posted links and videos...and AAL also posted a link on top of the thread

episode 1 + epispode 2

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4515-bachelorette-australia-sophie-monk-season-3-viewing-links-no-spoilers-sleuthing-minimal-discussion#1249635

Very leery of these links on my computer. I will watch them on my iPad but when I've clicked on the links, I get crap downloaded to my computer. My antivirus program is working overtime.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 am

Norcalgal wrote:
HEA wrote:

episode 1 + epispode 2

Very leery of these links on my computer. I will watch them on my iPad but when I've clicked on the links, I get crap downloaded to my computer. My antivirus program is working overtime.

It depends the level of your antivirus I suppose
Never had issues there and I have an antimalwares and an antivirus pro with daily analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum