SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:45 pm

@locoforbach IA ! I adore this couple and they really seem like the real deal. I was hoping to see them on "I'm a celebrity get me outta here" TV show because I miss watching them as well but Laura posted a IG story stating no they won't be doing it sad Oh well it still is great to see them travelling together yes at the moment they seem to be in SA awwww
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

Post by Billysmom Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:42 pm

locoforbach wrote:That scrapbook is awesome, wish we could see more of the "cutting room floor" stuff from the show.  Just confirms what I thought from their first date - she was his #1 from early on.

I am from USA but have to say theirs is my favorite Bach story EVER.  I can re-watch their dates over and over and never tire of them.  They truly make me smile.  Whether or not they end up marrying and having babies, I believe that then and now they are in love.  Nothing fake or done for the spotlight/shilling.

After seeing those pictures I hope I can find where to watch the Aussie episodes from their season, I think I am in need of a good smile moment today!

I loved their season too!!! Here you go.... https://plus.google.com/collection/4fLeIE
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Yes everyone, love them too! Miss them on my tv but I rewatch occasionally as well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5338331/Matty-Johnson-Laura-Byrne-pack-PDA-South-Africa.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5314011/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-Bondis-Open-Air-Cinemas.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5267385/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-hold-hands-Adelaide-airport.html
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:33 pm

Thanks for the links and the updates. They look so cute together! I'm glad they look very happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Billysmom wrote:
locoforbach wrote:That scrapbook is awesome, wish we could see more of the "cutting room floor" stuff from the show.  Just confirms what I thought from their first date - she was his #1 from early on.

I am from USA but have to say theirs is my favorite Bach story EVER.  I can re-watch their dates over and over and never tire of them.  They truly make me smile.  Whether or not they end up marrying and having babies, I believe that then and now they are in love.  Nothing fake or done for the spotlight/shilling.

After seeing those pictures I hope I can find where to watch the Aussie episodes from their season, I think I am in need of a good smile moment today!

I loved their season too!!!  Here you go....  https://plus.google.com/collection/4fLeIE

@Billysmom thank you for the link.  This is where I watched their season but the site no longer works for me.  There are a few that will open but nothing past episode 5 or 6 is viewable.  Some Google error sad
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Part of me wishes they would have done the show so we could see them, but the best part of me is glad they are not getting back into the spotlight. It never seems to turn out well for couples who go on to other shows.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:11 am

Oh, didn't realize, sorry....I'd just re watched the finale there.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed May 23, 2018 9:34 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5757513/Bachelor-Matty-J-reveals-REAL-date-set-anniversary-Laura-Byrne.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 pm

That link is not being kind to my laptop! What does it say??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed May 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Oh my, sorry....That they chose the 23rd as their anniversary, I guess cause it's near the Frc day but maybe they wanted a day that didn't include the f2 rejection (my guess)? Also laura and buster will be moving in with matty next month.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 10:17 am

@Billysmom thanks, no worries. I was having laptop problems last night. I was able to read it just now.

They look so happy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 24, 2018 11:49 am

@Billysmom Thank you for the update! It's always nice to see a couple continue to go strong. Any word on Tim and Anna's wedding down under?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Fan Forum

+24
Just Looking
IrelandRose
Loulou
LeapofFaith
Emilia23_12