SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:25 pm

That mag is definitely NOT legit. **IMO**

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by fabgirl Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 pm

It's funny how dm love to use articles for them to promote their agenda. One minute it's Laura dated some guy luke, then the next day her and Matty are amazing in love. I see these two as great together and enjoyed their love story unfold. Magazine love gossip, lies, and whatever false statements to make money and some hang on every word they report. The real relationship begins after the show.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:29 am

According to the Luke guy he confirmed that he dated Laura so it's not a false story. 

Speaking of after the show... anyone else see this. Matty refers to himself in the third person dizzy . Just so bizarre imo

Video here https://www.instagram.com/p/BZgMMRdDMRn/?taken-by=merlinevents
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:According to the Luke guy he confirmed that he dated Laura so it's not a false story. 

Speaking of after the show... anyone else see this. Matty refers to himself in the third person dizzy . Just so bizarre imo

What a weirdo. laugh out loud. I always refer to myself in the third person. Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698 dizzy
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:46 am

Is this the ar where you can pretend to kiss matty j? Or did I hallucinate that, laugh out loud?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:02 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:According to the Luke guy he confirmed that he dated Laura so it's not a false story. 

What a weirdo.  laugh out loud. I always refer to myself in the third person.  Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698 dizzy

Bobbie does too. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

What a weirdo.  laugh out loud. I always refer to myself in the third person.  Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698 dizzy

AllAboutLove agrees with @Mommyof2 and also thinks it's weird to use third person laugh out loud 

Honestly just typing that out and I felt cringe... so weirdo and cringe of Matty referring to himself in third person  dizzy jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:26 pm

It's getting more weird and cringe imo... Matty will be "virtually" kissing other people per this article. 

I get it's "virtual" but even so. What guy in a relationship is like, "yeah, I'd love to give other women the chance to at least virtually kiss me!"  dizzy

Creepy imo  Suspect  

‘Matty J’ Johnson’s lips received a lot of attention in the latest series of The Bachelor Australia and now we all have the opportunity to steal a kiss from the reality TV star. 

Johnson has signed up for Madame Tussauds Sydney’s first augmented reality (AR) experience that allows fans to interact with him and even go in for a cheeky peck — the only problem is he forgot to tell partner Laura Byrne. 

“Laura was like: ‘What do you mean there will be articles out there saying you are going to be kissing people?’,” Johnson says. “So I had to explain it would be a virtual version of me doing the kissing. 
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:19 am

That's too creepy for me. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:09 am

Just.say.no.Matty. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:21 pm

Another take on shilling - OK with me. Take advantage of opportunities while you can!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:59 am

Imo it's not about shilling at all, it's about Matty being in a relationship and yet giving other women the chance to "virtually" kiss him and have a "one on one" with him (his words) like he's still a single man. 

I couldn't for the life of me see Sam Wood, Art Green/BachNZ etc do such a thing. It's just totally classless thing to do while in a relationship imo and frankly, creepy. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
limoncello
LeapofFaith
Kas_256
Agent99
Enough