SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:26 am

*IMO* It is indeed very common in Asia, especially in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, for celebrity to have actual interaction with fans, most common is free hug session. And it is also not rare for some artists to offer some sort of kiss to fans, but of course, with plastic film in between.

So AR is nothing, IMO.

If I'm Laura, I'll be very happy to see fans fawning over the virtual Matty while I have the real one. Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698  IMO, no one would fawn over an unattractive figure, so this only gives me one more reason to be a proud girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:41 am

Sorry for the double post.

Matty has gone back to work, living an IMO normal life with Laura, spending time with families and friends. Up to this moment, I don't see anything abnormal about Matty as an ex-lead or them as a new couple. I would rather see them like this than doing some OTT so-called couple things, trying so hard to prove to the world that they are so very in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:05 am

It may be very common in Asia or Hollywood etc but from what I can tell the majority of those celebs are either single or their relationships don't last 

So not exactly a ringing endorsement or comparison for Matty and Laura. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:40 am

How do we know that majority are either single or with some kind of unstable relationship? How do we know or even have a proof of that?

I can actually list a lot real examples that happened in Asia, with the celebs are actually in a stable or long term relationship. But I don't think we can prove what is the majority, imo.

ETA: I do agree it can be compared to Matty though, Matty is doing AR, while the celeb were real interaction. So yea, it can't be compared at all. Matty's virtual interaction is like nothing, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:02 am

I have yet to see evidence that the majority of celebs who talk about imagining other woman naked or imply they are single by letting their fans kiss them virtually or otherwise have lasting relationships? If there is evidence that this is healthy and a stable relationship thing to do I would be interested to see it.

Since this a bachelor thread, my comparisons are drawn from other leads in relationships with their F1s and the fact remains that none of the other leads who are in current relationships have ever said in public that they imagine another woman naked or done AR implying they are single AFAIK. So in this instance it is very uncommon when it comes to bachelor leads in a relationship. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:57 am

AAL, do you have a link or something else to direct me to the naked discussion? I'm curious to hear how it came up. Thanks!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:06 am

Billysmom wrote:AAL, do you have a link or something else to direct me to the naked discussion? I'm curious to hear how it came up. Thanks!

Yes. Me too. I keep hearing that brought up but I have yet to see this.

I also fail to see how we can compare Matty doing a virtual kiss with fans....which is something I have yet to have seen anyone else do since this seems to be fairly new technology....with anything else. To me this is a virtual example of an old fashioned kissing booth...without the reality and the germs.

By the way, this is at Madam Tussauds. Has any other Bachelor star had their likeness done there?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:37 am

Reminder: Please do not use "we" when posting. It's against forum rules and no one speaks for someone else on the threads. Thank you

For myself, I can compare what Matty says and does with any other past AU lead and is in the realm of discussion and doesn't have to be the exact same thing in order to compare or not. Same as posting about Celebs in Asia or comparing Matty as a bachelor lead to actors. Imo the comparison of Matty to past leads is a discussion that is had with any other lead and so I don't see why it can't be had or comparisons made in regards to behavior or choices leads make? Matty isn't exempt. 

It was discussed and posted in the SM/media thread when Matty said he had thought of Sophie naked. Granted this can be explained away "he's just a male, so has many others, etc etc" but no other lead from the Aussie show ever put out something like that in public when they are already in a relationship and even if asked no doubt they'd never say it imo. Coupled with him not even speaking beforehand to Laura about his choice to do the AR virtual kissing booth of sorts and how he acted on the show as well as last year and it doesn't show me someone who is so in love and an example of what an amazing lead or partner should be but the opposite. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Well, my examples on the Asia intended to say it is IMO very common to interact with fans in person, let alone virtually. And for the record, I'm not comparing Matty to any celeb or past lead, my point is about the interaction, which someone mentioned upthread this is not normal. There is some difference, and I want to make it clear about what myself was posting.

If I say a celeb named xxx did something like this as well as Matty, then I'm comparing Matty to someone else. BUT I didn't compare the person, I just pointed out the trend. And I personally hate to compare individuals because everyone of them is their own person.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Jmo, a comparison is to compare something...whether it be a trend, behavior, etc. Comparing Matty to past lead behavior, to other celeb behaviors, to other trends, etc is still a comparison.

As a standalone, I still see Matty's behavior as creepy and classless and it doesn't matter to me how many other celebs or trends there are that are similar, it's all classless behavior imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 pm

peggy0221 wrote:How do we know that majority are either single or with some kind of unstable relationship? How do we know or even have a proof of that?

I can actually list a lot real examples that happened in Asia, with the celebs are actually in a stable or long term relationship. But I don't think we can prove what is the majority, imo.

ETA: I do agree it can be compared to Matty though, Matty is doing AR, while the celeb were real interaction. So yea, it can't be compared at all. Matty's virtual interaction is like nothing, imo.

How do we know that they are happily married and are living a blissful life while they are on the road interacting and kissing fans? Do we have those stats? It works both ways. Your comment indicated that there were plenty of celebrities doing the same thing. We have no proof they are happily married in a relationship or whatever.

TBH this conversation is going in circles for me. Those of us who don't agree with Matty or his behaviour, are entitled to post our opinions just as those who see nothing wrong with it, without snark.

When we are comparing other contestants, we do so within the rules which means compared to other former contestants. The rule is in place because a topic can easily get out of hand comparing to people, some have no idea who they are or what their customs are and which often times doesn't apply to the topic title.

Lets please get back on topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:09 am

All I can say is that Elise dodged a bullet. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
limoncello
LeapofFaith
Kas_256
Agent99
Enough