SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's one thing to fantasize about someone else naked but it's totally another thing to say so publicly like Matty did no no I don't know of any other man who is in a relationship in this franchise who has publicly said this. It's totally classless imo to do so 

Matty chose the gig. His choice. For the record, he did NOT discuss it beforehand with Laura. He chose to do it without her knowing about it and only told her about it after the fact. Her being fine with it or not (girl had no choice but to be fine with it imo since he'd signed for it already laugh out loud) doesn't change my opinion about it whatsoever. To me it was something that shows me a record of Matty who puts himself first and has little feelings for others imo. Same as what I saw of him on the show.

Maybe their relationship is a business relationship and if so it won't surprise me at all. If anything, Matty doesn't strike me as a guy who is in love and puts his partner first. This moment of Matty after Laura reaches for him and he moves away with a grimace of his face imo certainly doesn't make me think of a guy in love - it's totally awkward and cringe imo  Suspect  

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 22769696_10212713840474775_6830741533474995337_o
Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 22555800_10212708424339375_4635279740662809872_o
source

What in the world is going on here?  Nice face, Matty.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Doesn't seem to bother laura.... We don't know the context, plus these two like to tease each other a lot, so it doesn't really bother me either. Their pics from Bali look wonderful jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:45 pm

@Mommyof2 IDK but to me his face is the opposite of "Please come closer" laugh out loud I get the impression she is way more into him than he is into her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:21 pm

From what I remember from the show, Laura has a strong personality. Time will tell with these two. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbIPCI7AUdA/?taken-by=ladyandacat
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:38 pm

I haven't been following these two much since their season ended but just came across this article and had to LOL - Look at how much jewellery they are both wearing... AT THE BEACH!!! cantstopl rofl

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 6raz3Oj
Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 JMOqNS4

Source

The whole outing is clearly a Toni May promotional shoot IMO, courtesy of the obliging paps and Daily Mail Australia.  Wow, Laura really knows how to play this game.  I bet business is booming. Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Matty and Laura are apparently engaged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5392807/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-reveal-engagement-plans.html

My favourite quote from the above article:

Laura suggested that he can buy the stone for her and they can then design her ring together.

cantstopl Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698 rofl hehehe
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm

Totally late to the discussion. Being married I expect my husband and I both to find other people attractive, looking is fine, touching is not.

This is strange, but no one is actually touching Matty. Truthfully to me it is like a weird video game. Now if he is offering VR sessions where he is actually online sharing to moment with them, probably no.

For a couple both in marketing it is another way to extend his brand. No big deal. JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm

I would loved to have been able to design such a meaningful piece of jewelry....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Bobette wrote:Matty and Laura are apparently engaged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5392807/Matty-J-Laura-Byrne-reveal-engagement-plans.html

My favourite quote from the above article:

Laura suggested that he can buy the stone for her and they can then design her ring together.

cantstopl Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698 rofl hehehe

These two are so ridiculous, so they deserve each other. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:38 pm

I'm not usually one to "bump watch" and it may just be the cut/fabric of the dress, but Laura looks like she might be pregnant in these pics IMO.  Plus the way she's posing on the side make me think she may want people to notice.  :detective

Congrats if so!  They always seem loved up and drama free so why not.

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 ZWho0I2

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion  - Page 5 BFuB83b

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:14 am

@Bobette I thought this was a 'garbage' article until I saw the pics and then "Hmmmm". Matty as a dad would be hilarious!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
limoncello
LeapofFaith
Kas_256
Agent99
Enough