Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

Post by Bobette on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 am

Not going to lie, I got sick to death of Matty & Laura's seemingly never ending social media pregnancy chronicle (you'd think they were the only couple ever to have a child!) but Marlie-Mae is super cute, and I do like the fact that Laura uploaded a set of real pictures with apprently no filters, drip still in her arm (the "all natural" birth plan went out the window pretty quick then eh? laugh out loud) baby with a lumpy head and bruised/grotty face - they look the most "normal" I think I've ever seen them here and I like it.

Congrats!  :sprinklehearts

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion  - Page 8 Aa86CLQ

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion  - Page 8 QmKbXGs

Source

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion  - Page 8 QefHrzJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

Post by ElonM on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:31 am

Congrats to Matty and Laura. Marlie is a cute baby.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Oh my gosh! What an adorable little girl! I love love the name, how precious!

Hoorray Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion  - Page 8 1790118014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54918

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:38 am

And she was born exactly three years to the day since Matty started filming Georgia's season (she posted about it here).  

I love the way life can lead people along a winding path to make sure they end up exactly where they're meant to be.  rose bud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:33 pm

@Bobette that is so cool!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54918

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Laura Byrne - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum