SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fakenews - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 am

Not sure who of these are in relationships and hoping the producers do not bring anyone in who is in a relationship as that contributed to the last US BIP that imo can be said at best boring.

Rochelle, Laurina, Chantal, Jess (Blake), Noni, Faith, Alex & Dave (Sam F), Lana and Sarah (Sam W), Clancy, Cobbie, tots Cam, Nikki, Heather, Jake, *Edit*

AEF

Back to top Go down

fakenews - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:43 am

YESSSSS! I would like to see :
Nikki
Cam
Faith #teampotato
Flo
Tara
Heather (but I doubt she would do it)
Laurina
Blake the Dirty Street Pie
Crazy Sandra from Sam W season
Clancy from Georgias season
Beautiful Elise, but I think it might be a bit soon for her
**Edit**
Richie  :uptonogood

Who I don't want :
Keira, but I'm sure she will be
Jen, just nasty
David Witko and Leah
Anyone who's been a stripper
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:01 am

Oh I hope Faith is on this!!! I would also love to see Nikki and Heather :yes: out of the boys I would like Cam and *edit*.. I am going to guess Sam and Keira are probably a given as weren't they rumoured to be on the us version but never made it?? Either way imo this is gold fakenews - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:15 am

Paging @Dirty Street Pie and other Queen Laurina fans:

With the cast yet to be announced, there seems to be one particular star on Osher's radar.
After a fan said she'd love to see Blake Garvey's season villain Laurina Fleure make her return, Osher couldn't agree more.
'True god dirty street pie better be back,' wrote one dedicated follower.
'Wouldn't that be wonderful,' replied Osher.

Also rumoured:
According to previous reports, the new reality-TV spinoff may include last year's Bachelor runner-up Nikki Gogan and former 'villain' Keira Maguire.
Other potential stars include season three breakout star Zilda Williams, Sarah-Mae Amey, Elora Murger, Leah Costa, Simone Ormesher and Michael Turnbull.

My reaction to this cast:
Nikki yes please
Keira NO
Zilda who?
Sarah also who?
Elora yes
Leah yeah ok
Simone yes
Michael NO

We need more boys please.  Preferably HOT ONES. And we desperately need a Florence, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Mr Potatohead confirmed NOT attending BiP. Repeat: NOT attending. Phew.

In a status update, Garvey, who has since dropped out of the media spotlight, wrote: “No way, no how, no chance am I going on Bachelors in Paradise. That is all.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:16 am

Bobette wrote:Paging @Dirty Street Pie and other Queen Laurina fans:

With the cast yet to be announced, there seems to be one particular star on Osher's radar.
After a fan said she'd love to see Blake Garvey's season villain Laurina Fleure make her return, Osher couldn't agree more.
'True god dirty street pie better be back,' wrote one dedicated follower.
'Wouldn't that be wonderful,' replied Osher.

Also rumoured:
According to previous reports, the new reality-TV spinoff may include last year's Bachelor runner-up Nikki Gogan and former 'villain' Keira Maguire.
Other potential stars include season three breakout star Zilda Williams, Sarah-Mae Amey, Elora Murger, Leah Costa, Simone Ormesher and Michael Turnbull.

My reaction to this cast:
Nikki yes please
Keira NO
Zilda who?
Sarah also who?
Elora yes
Leah yeah ok
Simone yes
Michael NO

We need more boys please.  Preferably HOT ONES.  And we desperately need a Florence, IMO.

Source

YASS KWEEN! All Michaels and Keira's will be forgiven if they have the Great One!

Zilda is beloved of the DM @Bobette, she is known for having enormous knockers and being a Night 1 girl on Sam W's season
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

YASS KWEEN! All Michaels and Keira's will be forgiven if they have the Great One!

Zilda is beloved of the DM @Bobette, she is known for having enormous knockers and being a Night 1 girl on Sam W's season

cantstopl Thanks for the bio on Zilda @Dirty Street Pie; sounds like she has really worked her 15... or maybe 2? minutes of fame.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:37 pm

I’m here. I’m excited. I need Nikki to find her Happy ever after
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Bachelor In Paradise Is Coming To TEN

Published: 02 October 2017

Article
tenplay Trending Blog
The exciting new short-run series has been commissioned for 2018.

Network Ten is pleased to announce it has commissioned the special event television series, Bachelor In Paradise, for 2018.

The exciting new short-run series will feature former fan favourites and stand-out characters from previous seasons of The Bachelor Australia and The Bachelorette Australia, returning for another chance at love.

Set in a romantic tropical destination overseas, Bachelor In Paradise will follow the contestants as they build new relationships, fall in love or face heartbreak, again.

The series will be hosted by Osher Günsberg from The Bachelor Australia and The Bachelorette Australia, who will help the cast navigate surprises, shocks, unexpected guests and some unlikely friendships.