SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:16 am

Posting below, the show has officially announced Jarrod is on the show. They seem excited about him! I think they are pushing Jarrod because he may be their success story for BIP or/and specifically because he's the recent F2 so he's the biggest drawcard that's recent - he gets viewers talking about the show and that's the biggest sign of pulling power imo. Add in Keira who also gets viewers talking and if they are legit and come out of this as a couple it could be the biggest success for a new show and totally cement BIP as legit. That's HUGE imo and part of me is thinking that may be the case. If they last? Then even more so as they'd basically "make" the show.

I'm thinking Jake doesn't have much pulling power especially if he is not part of the original cast (so arrived later) then that means the show didn't see him as much of a drawcard for them. I'd be shocked if Jake ended up with anyone (he seemed to be out before the other potential couples and his asking people to vote for him as Cosmo Bachelor of the year screams single as can be imo). If there's a so-called love (using that term very loosely) triangle with Jake (especially if he arrives late) and he is involved in drama then that doesn't bode well for him at all (editwise) imo.   

I am not sure if Apollo was even on the show and if he was, given his schedule of events he was doing while they were filming then it's likely he was not part of the part of the original cast which also doesn't bode well for him imo to find someone. Given the show put it out that he would be part of the original cast on the show (going by their announcement casting) I'd think he may have changed his mind or if on, went later (maybe he had other commitments). If he didn't go on the show, then I suspect that's even more so why the show/media (working together imo) is pushing Jarrod. 

Filming I believe wrapped (unless they are on an extended break) as all the contestants are back home. Keira and Jarrod were in Melbourne this past weekend (for a SHV imo). Lisa and Luke together hanging out at the beach as posted upthread. Tara in Sydney (maybe to see Davey if they're a couple). All the rest posting and quite a few have done live IGstories so they're back home. Hoping Ten announces when the show will air. I think it will be good  yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:44 am

I was hoping for Ali to find a love match and am disappointed she appears to still be single. I also wanted Michael to find someone as I think he'd make a good boyfriend for someone he really cares about. Who knows - maybe Jarrod and Kiera are Australia's Carly and Evan! (Strange but it works)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Re the IG post about Jarrod above, I've just been reading through the comments and can't believe how many people have mis-interpreted to mean he's going to be the Bach '18 Lead!  

Just as well he's not because I'm seeing a lot of "NNNNNOOOOOOO!",  "Not a whole season of the stage 5 clinger!" and "This has to be a joke, surely?"-type comments.  Ouch.  laugh out loud

Meanwhile, DM are running an article suggesting Michael and Tara are a couple because he posted a copycat pic of the face pulling one she did with Dave and included a love hart after her name:  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5169895/Michael-Turnbull-tries-Tara-Pavlovics-attention.html I can't see that coupling at all - I think Michael would bore her senseless.  He's just trying to get attention, IMO.

ETA: I just noticed the URL of the story actually implies he's just looking for attention, so it seems DM were maybe going with one angle and then changed direction by adding a title suggesting they're a couple.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:56 pm

DM publishing story after story about Keira and Jarrod getting engaged on BiP, e.g.  here here  and here. Seems they might be their major storyline/success story for the season.  I'll be very interested to see how this pairing is received by viewers.

ETA:  DM are also reporting that Laurina and Michael are a couple
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Article with Michael's Instagram captioned "when you can't be with the one you love"

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5185999/Has-Michael-Turnbull-love-Bachelor-Paradise.html

Sam F and Laurina were very close and if they still are I would think Laurina would stay away from Michael given what Sam has had to say about Michael post show. Did Laurina break up with her long term boyfriend?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Not sure Sam F is close to Laurina.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:55 pm

They were close after Blake's season but may have fallen out as Sam did with Lisa. Given how scathing Sam has been of Michael this may play into what happens between Michael and Laurina. Michael may have just posted that Instagram for attention.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:25 am

Osher is back on the job - promoting BiP with gusto:

'We knew in three days we had a hit!' Osher Günsberg reveals Bachelor In Paradise will be a ratings success... and confirms the raunchy American format will STILL be family friendly

It's the highly anticipated TV spin-off set to debut in early 2018.

And with Osher Günsberg back to host Bachelor In Paradise, he's assured fans it's going to be a ratings success.

Appearing on The Wine O'Clock Show, the 43-year-old revealed it only took three days of filming to know they had a winner.

'We have a hit, we knew within three days we had a hit,' said Osher. 'It's going to be so good!'

While promising lots of drama, the former Australian Idol host confirmed the series is still being targeted at a family audience.

This may come as a surprise to fans of the American version of Bachelor In Paradise, which has a reputation for being raunchy.

After leaving his radio gig to focus on his Bachelor hosting duties, Osher confessed he was beyond excited to be filming Paradise in Fiji.

'I cannot tell you how excited I am to be working on @bachelorinparadiseau,' he captioned a promo shot on Instagram.

'I promise it will be everything you love and more.'

Keira Maguire and Jarrod Woodgate found love on the show.

They were pictured getting close on set and it was reported by Woman's Day this week that Keira was spotted visiting Jarrod's Melbourne home.

'Jarrod is completely smitten and thinks Keira is The One,' an insider said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5192603/Osher-G-nsberg-Bachelor-Paradise-G-rated.html

Seems they have a lot of eggs in the Keira/Jarrod basket.  Not a couple I'm enthused about but eh, good luck to them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:16 am

I hear you @Bobette about Jarrod/Keira thing. She is IMO in the top 3 famewh*res to come out of the AU franchise, and if she is legit there to find love I will purchase the entire Toni May catalogue and eat it!
I just hope they don't kill Jarrod with the editing again, and make him look like a massive dweeby loser, then Keira rides in to the rescue. That would be vom worthy Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 318829699
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:16 am

Have you guys seen the channel 10 promo for this? I saw it tonight and it was the first time I've seen it. It featured Michael, Keira, Tara and Apollo...Maybe others too. I only caught it briefly as I was busy in the kitchen. Might be good for potential sleuthing!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I hear you @Bobette about Jarrod/Keira thing. She is IMO in the top 3 famewh*res to come out of the AU franchise, and if she is legit there to find love I will purchase the entire Toni May catalogue and eat it!  
I just hope they don't kill Jarrod with the editing again, and make him look like a massive dweeby loser, then Keira rides in to the rescue. That would be vom worthy Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 318829699

Keira and Jarrod both like the limelight IMO so I guess they have that in common.  I think we'll be seeing a lot of them all over social media after the series airs.  Rolling Eyes

I think Jarrod's edit will have to be better than his Bachette edit if they want people to get on board with his relationship, otherwise it will be a bit of a mockery IMO.

BlueJeans wrote:Have you guys seen the channel 10 promo for this? I saw it tonight and it was the first time I've seen it. It featured Michael, Keira, Tara and Apollo...Maybe others too. I only caught it briefly as I was busy in the kitchen. Might be good for potential sleuthing!

No I haven't seen it as I rarely watch live TV - nice spotting!  Nothing on the Tenplay site yet but they might put it up tomorrow, or maybe Twitter/Facebook, will have to check in the morning.

So Apollo is on there!  Very interesting indeed that there have been no "leaked" photos of him.  Makes me think DM are working for/with TPTB on this one, promoting who they're told (Michael, Jarrod, Keira, Leah) and hiding others.question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:56 am

I wonder if they are leaking the second biggest story and keeping the ringer hidden. That would make for a fun surprise Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 51 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler