SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 51 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Thanks for posting! When is this suppose to air?

Nothing firm yet but people have estimated possibly as soon as Jan 24. Ads for shows in general usually just say "coming soon" until about 10 days before they begin, then they reveal the start date, so we should know soon IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:56 pm

@Bobette Thanks, good to know I'm not loosing my mind. laugh out loud I couldn't remember a date for premier night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:10 am

Luke and Lisa have been spending time again together in Manly and both posted on their IG stories this week/weekend of them out at dinner again (the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them do this since filming ended) so seems things are going well with them. They'll likely be the surprise couple of the season given neither one has been officially stated by the show to be contestants
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:43 am

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f494 Heartbreaking news for Jake. His beloved mother passed away after battling cancer. I can't imagine the pain he must be going through losing his mum. Sending condolences to Jake and his family during this heartbreaking time

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdmS-1SlB0x/?taken-by=jakeellis86

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:24 am

Hopefully, Lisa will be there for him like Lee was for Georgia.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:43 am

I added the link to Jakes' IG post in my post above. So very sad and heartbreaking sad  realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f494

@Norcalgal Lisa is with Luke so not coupled with Jake. I am not sure if Jake found anyone to couple with on BIP but I am sure he is surrounded by his family and loved ones and friends who will help support him through this time and hope he finds some comfort as it must be so devastating realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f494
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke and Lisa have been spending time again together in Manly and both posted on their IG stories this week/weekend of them out at dinner again (the 3rd or 4th time I've seen them do this since filming ended) so seems things are going well with them. They'll likely be the surprise couple of the season given neither one has been officially stated by the show to be contestants

Wasn't sure I got the whole Luke/Lisa thing but just checked out her IG and uh, yeah... I see it now. I can imagine them sitting round writing inspirational quotes about each other and inspiring each other to be... inspirational. laugh out loud

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 UOnJEua

Source

Weird that TPTB are allowing the (rumoured) couples to be so open - I'm surprised DM haven't published a story about these two yet. Maybe they've been paid hush money so the audience will be surprised, as you say.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:12 am

They are definitely a lot alike @Bobette even with the inspirational quotes laugh out loud (I like inspo quotes but Luke was on another level). I think they could be a very good match. They both travel and love the beach and just have a similar outlook I think. Lisa's ex Tyson is similar but I think Luke and Lisa are much more on the same wavelength so this could be a lasting relationship potentially.

I think the show is following the US footsteps and letting BIP couples be in public post-filming. Part of it I think is because Bach/Bette is 1 lead with multiple contestants so it's about who F1 is moreso whereas BIP is multiple contestants and no lead so lots of possible couples (who may or may not be friends only) so there's less worry about "spoilers" per se.

Regarding Lisa and Luke, DM did mention them as a couple and I recall seeing other media write about them but not as much as the other sleuthed couples. I am sure they will post even more about Luke/Lisa as the season begins to start
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:29 am

I think this article has been references before last month which mentions possible couples and reiterates things other media have said. Since then DM updated about Tara and Davey possibly which was sleuthed first here on the forum (although I think they may be just friends and if more then Davey is back to his liking other women pics like he did in his past relationships).  

She’s been a little more guarded about her feelings, but is constantly by his side and smiles at everything he says. It’s looking to be one of the great Bachelor romances.’ But it seems Jarrod and Keira aren’t the only ones who’ve found love on the new show, according to our on-set spy.

Lisa Hyde – who was passed over for Sam Frost by Bachelor love rat Blake Garvey in season two – and Bachelorette favourite Luke Mcleod have been inseparable since meeting at the luxury Mango Bay resort, with our insider revealing it was ‘love at first sight’. ‘They get on so well and their chemistry is off the charts, everyone can see it,’ says our spy.

Adding to the list of hot hook-ups, Michael Turnbull – who narrowly missed out on winning Sam Frost’s heart – and last season’s Tara Pavlovic were also spotted sharing some romantic dates and steamy kisses. The cocky former football player and Queensland nanny may have been an unlikely pairing with vastly different personalities, but it seems opposites really do attract. We can even reveal the pair are planning to make their relationship official once they leave the tropical island. ‘Everyone loves Tara because she is down-to-earth and really funny,’ says the spy. ‘But Michael wasn’t nearly as popular and fans saw him as a bit of a show-off. On paper they are not a great match, but they are actually pretty good for each other and somehow it works.’

But it’s not all smooth sailing in the love stakes, our spy reveals. In true reality-tv style, there is trouble in paradise for marketing manager Jake Ellis after he shocked fellow cast mates with the ultimate betrayal. ‘Jake and Florence grew close pretty early on,’ says the spy. ‘They seemed to be getting on really well and even though they were not as hot and heavy as some of the other contestants, they made a promise to give each other a rose so they could spend more time getting to know each other.’ However, when controversial contestant Megan Marx turned up unexpectedly, everything changed – leaving Florence completely heartbroken. ‘Jake always fancied Megan and when she arrived he really turned up the charm, leaving Flo devastated,’ says the spy. ‘It was like she was invisible once Megan arrived.’ So furious was the blonde beauty, Florence waited until the crews clocked off before confronting Jake on his behaviour. ‘They had a blazing row,’ says the spy. ‘She may look like butter wouldn’t melt, but any bloke should think twice about messing her around. She really gave him a piece of her mind and he looked pretty shaken after.’  Ouch!

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Ce32c432e170aad5b779cc816bc1c1c6
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/new-idea/20171204/281749859666831
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:They are definitely a lot alike @Bobette even with the inspirational quotes laugh out loud (I like inspo quotes but Luke was on another level). I think they could be a very good match. They both travel and love the beach and just have a similar outlook I think. Lisa's ex Tyson is similar but I think Luke and Lisa are much more on the same wavelength so this could be a lasting relationship potentially.

I think the show is following the US footsteps and letting BIP couples be in public post-filming. Part of it I think is because Bach/Bette is 1 lead with multiple contestants so it's about who F1 is moreso whereas BIP is multiple contestants and no lead so lots of possible couples (who may or may not be friends only) so there's less worry about "spoilers" per se.

Regarding Lisa and Luke, DM did mention them as a couple and I recall seeing other media write about them but not as much as the other sleuthed couples. I am sure they will post even more about Luke/Lisa as the season begins to start

Cool thanks for that - I must have missed the Luke/Lisa story among their plethora of Jarrod/Keira spam!  Yeah I'm excited to see this series.  I tend to like people a lot more on BiP than Bach or Bachette - they seem to be more themselves or maybe they're just not trying so hard, i don't know what it is, but I do enjoy the US spinoffs.  Hopefully we get a start date soon!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:39 am

@Bobette YW bestbud! there for sure as has been an onslaught of media for Jarrod and Keira laugh out loud 

I am looking forward to this season of BIP airing too. I agree about the contestants on BIP and think it's so much more realistic of a show and prefer the format where it's more like real life dating rather than a bachelor bubble where contestants are made to compete for one person. I like it for the Bette but not so much for the Bach... seeing a bunch of women compete for a man it's not interesting enough for me (too many archaic vibes)

I think it will be fun and also interesting to see varied past season contestants too. I like that the format allows for multiple potential storylines and possible matches to get behind and not just drama for drama's sake
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:45 am

@AllAboutLove, I totally agree re: Bach and competing women.  The 'harem' vibe never sits well with me but it is what it is.  I also agree that the multiple storylines of BiP limits the need to manufacture material and the result is a more natural feel IMO - like normal holiday romances where some last post-holiday and some don't.

I just noticed your second post above with the article.  Tutt tutt to Jake for shafting Flo in favour of Megan - that's a bad move IMO and I can see her giving him a right telling off!  Tara and Michael I could actually see working more than Tara/Dave - I'm not a fan of Michael but I think her & Davey are too similar to work.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 51 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler