SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 am

I'm with you @Bobette, March 17 seems like a long time from filming to the airing of the show but I guess it would be just over ~4 months so about the same time that BachAU has (end of season to when it airs). So yeah they may air it concurrently maybe one night a week or something? I wish they would give an official start date but this is how it's always been with Ten they take forever.

If they don't air it until March then maybe that's why the couples are spending time together doing and not being as secretive? I suspect TPTB want some couples to last and I doubt TPTB would pay for SHVs for BIP couples (this show is the cheapest of the franchise) so perhaps the couples need to plan that themselves to keep that flame  burning  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:33 am

Lisa and Luke: still spending time together and in public this past week. They don't seem to be hiding that they are together at all and been in public together consistently since filming ended.

Jarrod and Keira: she's been back in Melbourne this past week and with Jarrod. Both attending the polo (likely not 'together' but I won't be surprised if they are seen together same as Luke and Lisa have been out and about a lot - although I'd say Luke and Lisa have been more public)

Both couples still seem to be going strong. Not sure if there are any other couples from this season. If there are, they're not likely spending much time together per sleuthing their SM. Plus, given how there's usually always rumors of couples and things getting spoiled even for Bach/Bette, I'd think there would have been some whispers already by now if there were other BIP couples from the season question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:45 am

Hello, hello everyone. Long time. Had a baby, started a PhD and now back here to sleuth. I’m currently in Fiji. Not sure if I’ll be needed to help scout locations but will be more than happy to Smiley

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:12 am

ssin0547 wrote:Hello, hello everyone. Long time. Had a baby, started a PhD and now back here to sleuth. I’m currently in Fiji. Not sure if I’ll be needed to help scout locations but will be more than happy to Smiley

Hoorray @ssin0547 on the bubs and studies!

It seems like TPTB are being relatively relaxed with hiding the couples so I'm not sure how much sleuthing there will be for any of us to do for this show but I am still excited for it to kick off.  No official word yet on a start date... *impatiently drums fingers*
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:07 am

ssin0547 wrote:Hello, hello everyone. Long time. Had a baby, started a PhD and now back here to sleuth. I’m currently in Fiji. Not sure if I’ll be needed to help scout locations but will be more than happy to Smiley
  welcomeback @ssin0547 Congratulations! Such wonderful news and so happy for you  heartbeat bestbud! As Bobette posted, not sure how much sleuthing for Fiji since so much is being made known but thankful for all your awesome expertise and help already and thrilled to have you back and read your thoughts when the season airs. Hopefully a date will be announced soon  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:15 am

I just don't know if I can take this seriously or not laugh out loud.  Jarrod and Keira are certainly putting on a show for everyone.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/wedding-bells-for-keira-maguire-and-jarrod-woodgate-44194

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:31 am

welcomebanner @Agent99 that's hilarious - those photos look very staged to me with Woman's Day no less laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:39 pm

OMG those photos!  And with the sliding "censored" effect too!  cantstopl

I don't actually see much genuine warmth/chemistry at all in these pics.  Their bodies are quite far apart; I don't know, something's just off IMO.  

Compare them to the pics of Matty & Laura who are in the press every other day down at the beach "swimming" (read: getting a free Toni May photo shoot).  It almost makes me blush to look at some of their pics (did anyone else see the ones where he was obviously very... errr... "excited" to be in Laura's company?  They should definitely have put a black bar over that, IMO!)

With Jarrod & Keira I just see two people who enjoy the limelight and think pairing up will get them double the attention.  Which seems to be working.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:47 pm

@ssin0547 welcomeback and Hoorray ! You sound very busy so thanks for coming back!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:09 pm

I'm wondering if Keira now lives in Melbourne as she has been in Melbourne now more than she has been in Sydney. I'm also wondering if Keira and Jarrod, if in a relationship, are engaged or living together or something? All his family follow her and she follows them on SM and she has spent time with Jarrod every week since filming has ended. That's a lot of time and investment for just a showmance and totally not needed. Which makes me think if any staged photoshoots may be to get public interest since BIP may not air for a couple months still and perhaps to make audiences see Keira and Jarrod as a couple already before the season starts so more accepting if they are living together already or get engaged when it airs/finale? 

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Well well well, what do we have here?  Hype for these "couples" is ramping up IMO.  Air date announcement imminent?  MAFS airs on Jan 29 - would not be surprised if they put BiP up against it.

Are Megan Marx and Jake Ellis DATING? Reality stars relax on a Gold Coast beach at the same time... after they were seen getting close on the Bachelor In Paradise set

They were spotted getting close on the Bachelor In Paradise set in Fiji last November.

And it appears Megan Marx and Jake Ellis appear to have found love, if their latest Instagram snaps are anything to go by.

The reality stars posted individual photos of themselves at a Gold Coast beach, within the same time frame.

A snap shared to Instagram on Wednesday shows Megan perched on the wooden ledge of a balcony, with a Gold Coast beach in the background.

Revealing her cleavage, slender waist and lean legs in a khaki bikini top and blue patterned skirt, the model has her blonde locks swept into an effortless topknot.

Beaming for the camera, Megan draws attention to her stylish sunglasses, that appears to show the reflection of a shirtless male.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 BPNrcrT

The ex-girlfriend of Bachelor co-star Tiffany Scanlon captioned the snap: 'Just chillin' in my new @siennaalexanderlondon sunnies.'  

Meanwhile Jake also posted a photo to Instagram at the same time, which also saw him relaxing on a Gold Coast beach.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 YXsAdtz

Perched upright on a towel, the hunk wears a pair of abstract board shorts and a round-rimmed hat.

Looking directly at the camera and resting his arms on his knees, Jake captioned the image, appearing to pay tribute to his late mother Robyn who recently passed away from cancer: 'Cherish memories, enjoy every moment and hold on to the things that make you truly happy,' alongside the hash-tag #goldcoast.

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Megan and Jake for comment.

Last November, Bachelor and Bachelorette stars Megan and Jake were pictured filming scenes together for spin-off Bachelor In Paradise in Fiji.  

The pair looked to be enjoying an animated conversation poolside, with Megan showcasing her ample cleavage and taut stomach in a black crop top.

A tanned Jake embraced resort life, wearing a linen shirt with several buttons left undone and shorts.

Bachelor In Paradise is set to air on Network Ten in early 2018.  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler