SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:24 am

Yeah I think Kevin just mis-spoke.  The Canadian he's talking about is most likely just Daniel, IMO. False Alarm!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LiboLRC Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h7uRJrQ8Tg

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:59 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @GuardianAngel.  Mike could be a possibility then but hasn't he distanced himself from Bach circles since his season?  I thought I heard they wanted him for Lead but he turned them down and is now off doing other things.  Still, maybe they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.  

The girls would love him, IMO!  That's probably the thing though - if Mike was there the girls would have been tripping over themselves to pair up with him IMO and he would have been around a long time and potentially caught on camera like the US guys were or at least spoiled in some way.

ETA:  OK so on Dean's latest podcast Kevin disclosed that Daniel was cast for his season of Bette Canada but got offered a part on the US season and opted to do that instead.  So in his head Daniel might be the guy "from his season" even though he wasn't actually on it? dizzy
That thought did cross my mind as well but then I was confused because Ashley mentioned Jared and Daniel specifically and he didn’t make an additional comment about that laugh out loud

But yes, this could very well be a false alarm Lol.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:33 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:21 am

Laurina's long list is cracking me up!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698

I am betting #LaurinasList will be trending on SM  laugh out loud laugh out loud 

She's good TV laugh out loud imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:26 am

Pushing Jarrod's narrative again. I definitely think if anyone proposes it will be Jarrod. 

Some more of the cast seen in the clip, including Nina, Blake, and Luke among others. 

Looks like a packed cast this season. I'm excited to watch and hope it will be a fun season  yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:27 am

WOOT!  Look so good.  I'm hanging for a premiere date. When are those B-grade celebrities leaving the jungle, anyone know?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:11 pm

IAC should finish on 11 or 12 Mar.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Update on Lisa and Luke   Suspect affraidquestion :detective

I had noticed for a while that neither one was liking each other's pics and no more IGstories of them together since my last post about them.

As of this week:
- they have both unfollowed each other on IG
- Lisa posted on her IG stories a quote about f**k boys in their 30s not wanting to settle down

Could be clues they're no longer together.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Update on Lisa and Luke   Suspect affraidquestion :detective

I had noticed for a while that neither one was liking each other's pics and no more IGstories of them together since my last post about them.

As of this week:
- they have both unfollowed each other on IG
- Lisa posted on her IG stories a quote about f**k boys in their 30s not wanting to settle down

Could be clues they're no longer together.

Pretty solid clues IMO. yes  Sounds like they're dunzo then.  And with the season not even on air yet. A-W-K-W-A-R-D!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:09 pm

IKR laugh out loud The season hasn't even aired let alone the finale of the season and couples may be dunzo already Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698  

If Luke and Lisa aren't together anymore they may put on an act or try reconcile when the season airs. Won't think it will last anyway even if they do so will see what happens laugh out loud

I know I've been in the minority but I still think that it's possible Keira and Jarrod may end up the only solid couple from this show (especially if they've already lasted longer than Lisa and Luke laugh out loud ). From following them, they've both seemed to put in the most effort with each other (family follows each other, spending lots of time together, etc - which is a must since it's been 3 months since filming was over).

Things with Jake and Megan seem like a fling to me. I think they're just having fun and more casual and neither strikes me as wanting to settle down yet (nothing wrong with that). I don't see it lasting but I could be wrong. 

Tara and Sam are still a big question mark to me. I can kind of see it but I'll be shocked if it lasts longterm. Tara and Davey definitely have a good friendship and I could see that lasting longer laugh out loud Then again, they may be the breakout couple from the show that are the big surprise!  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:31 pm

I don't see any of them lasting TBH.  Thought Luke & Lisa had a shot but if he wasn't willing to commit (reading between the lines of what you quoted above) then there wouldn't have been much Lisa could do IMO.  

Fortunately I have the Courtney & Lily success story to buoy me up through this season which I am expecting to be trashy good fun but ultimately unsatisfying in relation to couples.  I wish it would hurry up and start!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler