SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Sundy wrote:Unlock Nikki. She has just confirmed on IG that she is not going to be on BIP. Is this franchise worth watching anymore???

Seriously :tissuebox why!!!!noooo! Ahhhhhhh au bach franchise is ruined Upset
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Oh my god. Read the comments on Nikki’s IG post. It just gets worse.Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 481e2510
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh my god. Read the comments on Nikki’s IG post. It just gets worse.Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 481e2510

Jeeeezus so who is left giggling looks like they won't have a cast..... I wonder if Megan Marx from Richies season would go on now her and Tiffany are broken up?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:20 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh my god. Read the comments on Nikki’s IG post. It just gets worse.Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 481e2510

Jeeeezus so who is left giggling looks like they won't have a cast..... I wonder if Megan Marx from Richies season would go on now her and Tiffany are broken up?

My guess is it will be full of people needing to boost their social media following for business purposes. Perhaps Megan, Courtney, Kiera, Lisa Hyde,Jake, Flo and a few boys from Sophie’s season
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:24 pm

All the classy contestants seem to have opted out which makes sense I guess... since they're classy.  laugh out loud  
I'm just going to accept that AU BiP will most likely be trashy and enjoy it for what it is... trash TV.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Well that was shortlived laugh out loud So Nikki is out. Cam is out. Elise liked Nikki's post so I'd say for sure she is out too (I am thinking Cam and Elise may do Winter Games instead since they both were in LA)

IA @Sundy. I think it will be contestants who solely want to boost their SM profile and/or those who were MOT and never got much screentime (honestly, that's how it more often than not works with the US BIP show where it mostly MOTs with a few more heavy hitting contestants). I'd think Jake, Elora, Flo, Tara etc may be recent heavy hitters from Matty's season and then some other MOTs and maybe some of the guys from Sophie's season too. 

At this point Ten needs to get some real relationship contenders for the show to work. Who knows, it may be trash tv but it may end up in a possible match. If so, it will be seen as a success and those couples could do even better than Bach/bette leads when it comes to shilling/branding etc. It's worked for the US BIP couples  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Ben Higgins on his Almost Famous podcast this week was talking about how attractive the Australian Bachelor cast is and it would be an epic love story if Peter ended up with an Australian cast member on Bachelor Winter Games. Ben implied he was joining the US Team and I am thinking he has his eye and is interested in one of the Australians - wonder who?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Excuse my ignorance. What is winter games
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 pm

Sundy wrote:Excuse my ignorance. What is winter games

@Sundy: THIS!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:54 pm

yes @AEF I copied and replied to your post in the Bach Winter Games thread here 

yes @Bobette TY for linking to the thread and be sure to check it out as well @Sundy - I can see Cam and Elise potentially being Bach Winter Games and more discussion there of potential contestants hopefully that will be on it Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1710264613 (and probs why they may not be on BIP Aussie)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:29 am

https://instagram.com/p/BbRHggTnVGm/

https://instagram.com/p/BbRG1d2DRrF/

:yes: I would actually like this lot.... not sure about a love match but entertainment yep Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

More contestants to be added
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:51 am

Sophie said in the interview with Lisa Wilkinson that they were filming this week

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler