SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LiboLRC Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 pm

How many Episodes Are there? I'm just waiting to see what all this Jarrod and Simone thing is about

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 pm

https://www.elle.com.au/culture/bachelor-in-paradise-luke-lisa-split-16225

sigh pretty sad if true and I do think it is true... bittersweet now about wanting more air time with luke and lisa sad

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:22 pm

joshfan wrote:https://www.elle.com.au/culture/bachelor-in-paradise-luke-lisa-split-16225

sigh pretty sad if true and I do think it is true... bittersweet now about wanting more air time with luke and lisa sad

Good pickup, @joshfan. yes

Sad for them but great sleuthing by @AllAboutLove and others who correctly noticed that these two split a while back.  I wondered how they were going to handle this - they wouldn't have wanted to wait till the finale when everyone was excited about them being together and wanting interviews and then have had to go "HA - we've split, SUCKERS!".  So a pre-emptive strike like this was expected and I wouldn't be surprised if they tipped Elle mag off since they are not usually first with the gossip.

LiboLRC wrote:How many Episodes Are there? I'm just waiting to see what all this Jarrod and Simone thing is about

Looks like there will be 12, @LiboLRC, 4 next week and 4 the week after with the finale most likely April 18.  I am expecting Simone to come in next week with a date card and take Jarrod because he'll be one of the few guys left "up for grabs" while the single girls froth over the internationals.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Hmmm. I noticed Luke’s comment too. I admit I was a bit Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 2254279460
when I saw it. I cant see luke being part of the bachie machine and throwing it out there for a decoy. Very sad. Michael has redeemed himself in the season....so far.... if he and Lisa hooked up I wouldn’t be devo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:03 am

Ah @Bobette, I hear you (hoping it’s Tara & Sam). My heart wants it to be true. I just feel as if even tho’ it is Sam’s voice over proposal at the end, is not him and Tara on the screen! ... ok ok I will say it.. i feel like the silhouettes of the girl and guy are very skinny....
And that lacy top hopefully can be identified..
I feel like Sam and Tara mess around so much, he might even ask Tara to marry him next week
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:21 am

Ash wrote:Ah @Bobette, I hear you (hoping it’s Tara & Sam). My heart wants it to be true. I just feel as if even tho’ it is Sam’s voice over proposal at the end, is not him and Tara on the screen!  ... ok ok I will say it.. i feel like the silhouettes of the girl and guy are very skinny....
And that lacy top hopefully can be identified..  
I feel like Sam and Tara mess around so much, he might even ask Tara to marry him next week

IMO the Sportsbet odds practically guarantee that it will be Tara and Sam for the proposal, @Ash.  

You can see the current odds Here. Tara has been the clear favourite from the start, even when there were no rumours about her and Sam in the press and ALL the attention/rumours were around Keira & Jarrod.  This happens every season with Bach/ette - the person with the shortest odds always wins, every season.  They have never once been wrong.  It's clear to me that Sportsbet have insider knowledge IMO.

And as if that wasn't enough, Sam is the only contestant you can't bet on for the proposal market.  For the finale contestants market, he is currently third most "favoured" to be there at the end, and yet his name is not an option for the proposal.  This is a dead giveaway IMO because otherwise, Sportsbet would have to pay out on Sam AND Tara, so to maximise their precious profits they just conveniently left his name off.  

Re: the voiceover not matching the silhouettes - this is a common trick they do every season.  They splice and dice the audio and put it over images that have nothing to do with it (e.g. Keira saying to someone "I feel as though you're only talking to me to get a rose", which is made to look like she's talking to Davey, but it can't be because he's already out!  Or the supposed kiss between Megan and Elora when it's actually a MAN!).

So have no fear, I can't see the proposal coming from anyone else other than Sam to Tara.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 am

:Woah-hoo:
Honestly I’m happy either way..
the nations heart will mend if Tara finds love on screen..

Lol I was just secretly hoping Michael was also in the running...
I also realised he says “I’m not a jealous person” after the Rose ceremony clip breakdown. Don’t know who involves those tears..Tara? Leah? Ali?

Has anyone done a closeup screenshot of the proposer and discussed, it’s someone with a slight beard. That leaves us with a few options...
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:18 am

Some of my couple theories (I'm that addicted I've had 2 BIP male hottie dreams in 2 nights & still recovering)!!

Michael - I never saw him with Tara. He seems like he would go for a woman who is quite classy (no offence to Tara as she can easily pull off classy but she doesn't swan about) & reserved or entrepreneurial in some way, maybe Lenora oops Laurina or Lisa. I could see them good friends only & because those 2 were first on the island together, naturally they hit it off & perhaps felt some kind of loyalty at the initial rose ceremony.

Tara - she would be everyone's friend but I think it would really stand out when she starts to warm up her heart to someone & I feel that is Sam in the coming episodes. I think they are a perfect match. Both easy going, georgous, funny, down to earth, they compliment each other really well. You can see chemistry+ with those 2 on screen thus far. I did notice Tara recently started following Sam on Instagram & a response from Tara to an Instagram follower asking her why she didn't think Sam was a good guy then Tara's brother also commented the same kind of post on someone else's. Slight giveaway maybe, who knows but I hope it's those 2 at the end in the proposal. Sam also doesn't seem to like raunchy girls posts anymore on Insta when I snoop. He seems to me like he's a 'taken' guy & his post on Insta with he's excited at what's coming, his comments in the media previously that he'd love to have kids of his own as has Tara, yep, I need to find my change & put some bets on at Sportsbet with those 2 :-)

Luke - I never saw him as ultra attractive other than he's got this down to earth demeanour which is sexy. Just don't know about him. But he was in last nights dream LOL (go figure).

Blake - I don't think he'll ever, no matter how hard he tries with his work for good causes like the project re mens suicide, shake off the assault given it was deemed a coward punch. I'm shocked at him & Laurina. She seems like a cougar with him. Just no, thought she would go for Michael but maybe there's some kind of history laugh out loud otherwise I would think Blake & Leah? Nobody else thus far anyway.

Ali - I don't think she's suited to any of them so far & Jarrod, thought he was down to earth but he seems to like blonde bombshells, like he wants someone who will look good on his arm. He kinda grinds me up the wrong way that guy yet when I initially in Sophie's season thought he was decent. More peeing please Jeff oops Blake.

Megan - her & Jake have definitely hit it off after this season finished, I know this for a fact through a mutual friend. I hear he's into her more than she is into him but in my opinion, he was right to not choose Florence, was so sick of hearing her rants that I wanted to claw my eyes out & cut off my ears!! She seems extremely dramatic & desperate (well that's what we were shown but even what we were shown was how into him she was & it was way full on). Maybe that's why Davey hasn't hooked up with her after, Jake gave him the heads up laugh out loud. Go figure as she played it quite cool in Matty J's season on their final date.

Mack - yeah I don't blame him for going 'what the' at Leah. She's all over the place. Good on him for going for what he wanted & giving Ali a rose but I don't see him lasting long either. I don't see Ali with him.

Can I ask when Lisa & Luke hooked up as I didn't see that at all, it's just like we heard it in the media then you see clips of her jumping on his back in the surf? Maybe it was a slow burner & not BIP news worthy.

Anyway, long long post but there's my take. I'm counting down the days to next week. Hope I have BIP free dreams tonight, my body can't handle much more!

charleighbachinfatuated

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:25 am

@charleighbachinfatuated, loved your post.  Full disclosure: I also had a BiP dream last week... about MACK of all people?! cantstopl Why oh why I do not know as I do not find him attractive but maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I like fantasy books and he looks a bit like a hobbit.  

Regarding the Instagram pic and Sam/Tara's comments, it would be great if you can screen cap what you've found and bring it on over because that's the kind of thing that can be deleted/changed/missed and it's those details that really help flesh out the whole picture when sleuthing.

No pressure but if you want to/have time, what I do to post screen caps is take the snapshot on my laptop then upload to Imgur (https://imgur.com).  Once uploaded there you get a "direct code" link.  Then you post a message here, click the little icon in the toolbar that looks like a polaroid photo (third in from the right, just over from the YouTube icon).  Paste in your code to the box provided (don't worry about entering size coordinates) and send - your pic will appear here for us all to enjoy and investigate.  

Just remember to also paste in the link to the page where you got the image (e.g., Tara's instagram page or whatever).  Let me know if you need any help. There is also a whole thread dedicated to technical questions if you get stuck and my instructions are not making sense.  laugh out loud https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1610-technical-questions-how-do-you

Re: Michael, I would see him with Laurina too, but I am actually wondering (GASP) if he's TOO GOOD FOR HER! There's s sentence I never thought I'd write. He just seems way more relaxed and emotional/in touch than I expected whereas she's coming across as pretty high strung - maybe he could chill her out though, I don't know.

I think Luke & Lisa were on from the beginning but they're older and more mature and so it's not making for good screen time (reminds me a bit of his date with Sophie which was a bit lacklustre IMO). I think they will start to show more of all the stable couples as we come towards the end which is why they're focussing on the drama/failed romances now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Random question - Wais the bartender. Is he just a producer in disguise? Or is he an actor? Or legit a bartender hired by whichever resort it is that they're staying at?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 pm

spangler wrote:Random question - Wais the bartender. Is he just a producer in disguise? Or is he an actor? Or legit a bartender hired by whichever resort it is that they're staying at?

He seems like a local to me. I think he legitimately works at the resort but that's just my impression.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:00 am

Bachelor In Pardise stars Megan Marx and Jake Ellis spotted kissing

https://dailym.ai/2GEKyaH
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler