SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:41 am

Ash wrote:OMG!!
Hold on to your hats.
Oh maybe I shouldn’t sad
I dnt want it in the dailymail tomoro
@Ash we all become Daily Mail news at one time or another. What have you found?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 am

Ash wrote:OMG!!
Hold on to your hats.
Oh maybe I shouldn’t sad
I dnt want it in the dailymail tomoro

laugh out loud @Ash don't leave me hanging!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:50 am

Ok.

I don’t know if it’s true or if she’s joking, and maybe what started these rumours but have a look at the link..
Sorry..
realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 72c83f10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bem1_YJHxVC/?hl=en
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:21 am

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 88b46310realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 57130210
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:35 am

Aye Carumba.  realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3806527698

Excellent sleuthing, @Ash.  If Daily Mail don't write about this now, they're being paid to keep it under wraps, IMO

Ali couldn't have been more obvious than:  
"OMG are you pregnant?"  
"YES".  
Case closed, IMO!

I can only imagine what Grant is thinking... something along the lines of "this is NOT what I signed up for" I expect.

Grant's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grant_kemp/

A pic of him with Leah. Nothing whatsoever about Ali. Oh boy this is going to be juicy when folks start to talk....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:12 am

ummmm well well well is it Grant that proposes at the end? i mean i know its his thing BUT!!!! affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:28 am

LeapofFaith wrote:ummmm well well well is it Grant that proposes at the end? i mean i know its his thing BUT!!!! affraid

It's definitely an Australian accent in the trailer, @LeapofFaith, in fact I'm 99.9% sure it's Sam's voice. Unless that soundbite is taken from another conversation and the "real" proposal isn't Sam, but Sportsbet has said Tara for the engagement from day dot and they're still together post-filming so it has to be them, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:30 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:ummmm well well well is it Grant that proposes at the end? i mean i know its his thing BUT!!!! affraid

It's definitely an Australian accent in the trailer, @LeapofFaith, in fact I'm 99.9% sure it's Sam's voice.  Unless that soundbite is taken from another conversation and the "real" proposal isn't Sam, but Sportsbet has said Tara for the engagement from day dot and they're still together post-filming so it has to be them, IMO.

laugh out loud it would be so funny though if Grant proposed again dizzy poor Ali jokes aside i hope she isn't preggers with that man - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:15 am

The rumour that there was a pregnancy came pretty quick after filming @LeapofFaith.  To quote Kyle & Jackie O from Feb 15th:

On Thursday, KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O spilled that rumours are swirling that at least one contestant is involved in a shock pregnancy.

Live on air, Kyle was quick to inquire: 'Does somebody get pregnant on the show or did they get pregnant after filming?'

‘Either someone is pregnant now after leaving Paradise and after filming the show in Fiji or it comes out that someone gets pregnant on the actual show – we don’t know!’ Jackie clarified.

Source

So, unless she was pregnant before going on, or was sleeping with a crew member, or got pregnant the moment she got home, the signs do point to Grant IMO.  

I'm a firm believer that babies come into this world exactly when they are meant to, but wow, that sure would be messy.  The kid would be supercute though!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:51 am

Very sad about Laurinas bro! No wonder she left

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/why-laurina-fleure-left-46404
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:41 am

Ali doesnt look pregnant in this posting

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhRFkJ_HxXH/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Enough wrote:Ali doesnt look pregnant in this posting

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhRFkJ_HxXH/

I agree.  Also I just noticed the emoji she used in the above screenshot from her IG conversation.  That's a weird choice when announcing a pregnancy, IMO, even if it wasn't planned.  I'm wondering if she was just being sarcastic.

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Py0bzIf

Source

But, we still have her unexplained visit to LA, and the fact that Grant's Mum is apparently following her and commenting on her food/nutrition posts as uncovered by @Ash - which is still compelling evidence, IMO.

Also, Daily Mail have yet to post anything about this.  Even if they know the identity of the person who is actually pregnant, I'd still expect them to jump on this and happily post it for clickbait.  But they haven't, so.... Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 51 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler