Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:36 am

@joshfan wrote:Yeah luke and lisa i think make up and become a couple at the finale. There is still a tonne of lisa and luke screencaps and voice that we have yet to see or hear. I suppose the screencap of lisa crying whilst hugging luke could be next ep. i thought it was pretty mean of lisa to accept michaels rose. But yeah he cheats so whatever. Lisa is staying quiet whilst luke is trying to redeem himself with his insta post. Cant wait to see what happens. Do you think we might get a after paradise with the whole cast again?

oh i hope so! could that be the episode 13?? question wishful thinking perhaps
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 2617
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:48 am

Does the cast have the option of refusing a rose once it's offered? I'm thinking so, but would like to know for sure.. Also hasn't someone on the US version of it gotten more than one rose before?
avatar
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3558
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 am

I really don’t want to think of Luke and a cheater. I really liked him on Sophie’s Season and still do. I will be really miffed if he has done the dirty
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4072
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:26 am

Sams sports bet has moved into $1.45. Someone must have put a huge bet on, me thinks lolpanda
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4072
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:07 am

@Sundy wrote:I really don’t want to think of Luke and a cheater. I really liked him on Sophie’s Season and still do. I will be really miffed if he has done the dirty
Speaking of Sophie, I recall an article recently where it was insinuating that Luke and her were attempting to pick back up where they left off. Maybe that was who he cheated with??

spangler

Posts : 232
Join date : 2016-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:17 am

@Sundy wrote:Sams sports bet has moved into $1.45. Someone must have put a huge bet on, me thinks lolpanda

COOL!  Back to my original theory then - Sam to propose to Tara for sure IMO.  

Congrats to all the cast and crew, paparazzos, forum lurkers and family members of Sam and Tara who got in when he was still at odds of 4 to 1 - I hope you all enjoy paying off your mortgages in 2 weeks time.  cantstopl

@spangler wrote:
@Sundy wrote:I really don’t want to think of Luke and a cheater. I really liked him on Sophie’s Season and still do. I will be really miffed if he has done the dirty
Speaking of Sophie, I recall an article recently where it was insinuating that Luke and her were attempting to pick back up where they left off. Maybe that was who he cheated with??

Good theory but only in DM's dreams IMO @spangler - I think Sophie only slummed it with "regular folks" for the show and would be back to her usual diet of millionaires and celebrity boyfriends by now.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5372
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Sam back out to $4.00. This is so reminiscent of Sophie’s season when the odds were fluctuating quite a bit
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4072
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:24 pm

@Sundy wrote:Sam back out to $4.00. This is so reminiscent of Sophie’s season when the odds were fluctuating quite a bit

That is so weird. And still no max bet, @Sundy?
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5372
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:05 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@Sundy wrote:Sam back out to $4.00. This is so reminiscent of Sophie’s season when the odds were fluctuating quite a bit

That is so weird.  And still no max bet, @Sundy?

It’s all changed in the last hour. Hang tight. Getting the max bets now
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4072
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Sam max bet $7,Luke, Eden, Apollo, lisa and Grant all max bet $10, michael and Megan $11, jared$13, Elora $17, Simone $20, Ali $25, leah $29, Keira $33, Jake $40, Jarrod $152 and Tara $333. Lucky my husband has an account so I can peek at all of these odds. Hahahaha
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4072
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 pm

@Sundy wrote:Sam max bet $7,Luke, Eden, Apollo, lisa and Grant all max bet $10, michael and Megan $11, jared$13, Elora $17, Simone $20, Ali $25,  leah $29, Keira $33, Jake $40, Jarrod $152 and Tara $333. Lucky my husband has an account so I can peek at all of these odds. Hahahaha

Awesome - thanks @Sundy! I think that tells a very clear story, don't you?  

Even at $333 max bet, you could barely make any money off Tara with odds of 1.15, and Sam's max bet of $7 means the most they could lose on him is $21 - cleverly hidden behind deceptively long odds of 4.00.    

The crystal ball strikes again. It's wedding bells for Sam & Tara, IMO.  :wedding
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5372
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:22 am

Not meaning to cause hysteria or become an article in the Daily Mail but why has Nikki done media about her experience on The Bachelor? question question question
avatar
Sundy

Female Posts : 4072
Join date : 2014-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum