SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:27 am

Sundy wrote:Not meaning to cause hysteria or become an article in the Daily Mail but why has Nikki done media about her experience on The Bachelor? question question question bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Aebbd210

I'll have a listen, @Sundy (I like Tim Dormer!) and get back to you with my thoughts. If she bad mouths the show, nothing to see here; if she's wording things carefully and talking about "journeys" and "future possibilities" then something's afoot IMO. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:36 am

Thanks Bobette. I don’t have time to listen
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:13 am

Direct link to the podcast: https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/POPSUGAR-Australia-POPCAST-Podcast-44597455

@Sundy - I listened while I cooked dinner.

Notable quotes (make that paraphrases - I was transcribing and cooking at the same time so it's not 100% accurate but the timestamps are there for anyone interested to hear the exact quote)

3:39 "I was - and still am - open to meeting someone" Suspect

6:00 onwards Talks a lot about "being herself", "the real me", "I make no apology for who I am", "I was open" etc

10:45 talks a lot about people assuming it wasn't real - she emphasises that for her it was real and she did fall in love; "It was very real for me"

11:36 "I was naiive; I hadn't watched the show previously"

12:50 "I accepted the decision right away and moved on from it"

15:10 "I loved him, he didn't love me, that was fine"; "there was an assumption that I won"

16:50 Regarding having to keep secrets - "You sign a lot of paperwork... my Dad didn't know (only Mum and sister)"

18:20 (about the finale) "Channel 10 were very respectful of me"  Suspect "It was very obvious to them that it was real for me".  Alex was respectful; they still have a "weird bond"

20:14 She and her sister cried through the whole finale

22:00 I believe in "the one"; I was going on the show to meet the person I'm meant to be with.

22:30 Talking about how people chase fame but she didn't - Australia was begging for her to be the next Bachelorette - "I... ummm... had opportunities presented to me"

23:38 Bachelor in paradise - I read on Instagram that you said you're not going to be part of that but there's always going to be rumours...  
Nikki - "Yeah... I've probably been contacted for lots of different things (sounding awkward) but I just..."  
So you turned them down?  
Nikki:  "yeah".  Your not interested?  "Not that I'm not interested, after Bachelor I was just trying to heal... and it's not like I wouldn't...
Reading between the lines, I'm guessing they did want you to do something, and you said no?
SILENCE
You don't have to say you did or you didn't
Nikki: "I think I could have kept rolling with it"
Good on you for saying no to it
Nikki: "If I was going to go on another show... so keep in mind, I've fallen in love on the show, so I know it can work... If I was going to be the person, with the guys rolling up to meet me, I would need to be 100% ready for that, and it's not that I haven't or wouldn't consider a different reality, it's just that the timing would have to be right and I would need to be ready.  Suspect

26:59 People know what they're getting with you (you're approachable; they like you)

28:00 There's no agenda with you.  So let's talk about your love life since the show... you're single?
Nikki: "Single"
How has The Bachelor affected dating for you?
Nikki: "If I get out, I don't get approached" (people are intimidated, there's an assumption guys are all over me).  It's been a couple of years and I've been single the whole time.  So now I'm starting to think... am I too independent?"
"I think dating is hard and what I experience is no different to anyone else"

30:36 If anything Bachelor makes dating easier because it's all organised
What's it like living with the press interest?

36:15 "I had a full bachelor experience, fell in love, made it to the end, it didn't work out the way I hoped it would at that time, and it was what it was and I'm moving on from it.  And it was an adventure, and I want new experiences, but in life you have amazing experiences - the highest of highs and lows... I think that's the interesting part - there's so much more to me than that and it's lovely that it was positive and people see me in a positive light; no-one says anything negative to me, I feel very lucky.
Tim: I wish you luck finding love.  You don't think love is tainted by your experience.
Nikki: "Nah, I LOVE love".

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......:detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:35 am

@Sundy,
I sought the answer from a wais man :giggling

NOPE not following Nikki sadly. But he is following everyone else.. Rachel, Sasha
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:54 am

@Bobette that podcast as you’ve transcribed is screaming Nikki for next Bette to me, which I would be completely here for.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:24 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette that podcast as you’ve transcribed is screaming Nikki for next Bette to me, which I would be completely here for.

Exactly my thoughts too - why else drag it all up again now?  And her answers were just way too "on brand".  How many times have we heard the words "I know the process works..." and "I've moved on and am ready to find the one" before.  :Huge smile:

Ash wrote:@Sundy,
I sought the answer from a wais man :giggling

NOPE not following Nikki sadly. But he is following everyone else.. Rachel, Sasha

I agree @Ash - I don't think we'll be seeing Nikki on BiP. But even her name being mentioned in the media is publicity and now with this podcast... they're trying to remind us how awesome she is IMO, and with Laurina pretty much putting herself out of contention for next Lead, people may get the Bachelorette they've been wanting all along....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Oh my god that reads next Bachelorette. I’m about to run around the house screaming I’m super excited
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:25 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:51 pm

***created in error****

Last edited by Sundy on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52 pm

Any guesses? Michael, Simone???? bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15b13d10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:00 am

^Eden maybe?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 am

Sundy wrote:^Eden maybe?

Yes, I agree, IMO Michael, Simone and Eden. Which is a shame because it gives Elora a clear run at Apollo, she really rubbed me the wrong way last night, she was acting like an entitled brat.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler