SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:07 pm

I guess it’s bye bye Leah tomorrow.
With so few days left it’s highly unlikely anyone other than Keira & Tara will warrant a connection for a proposal.
If After paradise is filmed in real time, we have seen Flo, Simone, Leah, Elora, Nina.
All not preg giggling
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:56 am

Ash wrote:I guess it’s bye bye Leah tomorrow.
With so few days left it’s highly unlikely anyone other than Keira & Tara will warrant a connection for a proposal.
If After paradise is filmed in real time, we have seen Flo, Simone, Leah, Elora, Nina.
All not preg   giggling

Yeah I noticed a DM article about Leah yesterday referred to her as an "ex-bachelor in paradise star" so I think they know she's next to go.  And I noticed she was downing shots on her IG story so presumably not preggers.  

I guess Ali is most likely then?  She flat out said she was pregnant in that IG post.  She may be joking or lying but Grant's mum commenting on her posts is definitely suss and if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:23 am

Not sure if this has been discussed, are they bringing back Flo and Davey to see if they can work it out and create one last couple?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 am

I’ve scoured Flo’s posts but dnt see her confirming her return.
Pls tell me what I’m missing.
From the very very tiny shot of the figure walking down there was a lot of leg tho.

All I have seen is it’s peculiar how much attention Mack got. 2 appearances on the project and the return of the Mack soundtrack nd ig post. Anyway I dnt know what great thing his return would achieve anyway.. besides settling Leah down..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:11 am

Bobette wrote:

I guess Ali is most likely then?  She flat out said she was pregnant in that IG post.  She may be joking or lying but Grant's mum commenting on her posts is definitely suss and if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

She looked pregnant in that post where she said she was pregnant too.
But then in subsequent posts she didn't? Is she posting old pictures more recently to hide the fact? Or was she saying she was pregnant just cause she was sick of defending herself in the media?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:53 am

The other ppl we can rule out as not “looking preg “ are:
Laurina (18 March on family feud which would mean 5mths preg)
Lisa
Tara
And Flo

The only girls remaining are:
Keira Ali or Megan

The only thing I saw indicating Keira was a comment Wais made I think on Jarrods ig calling Jarrod “Daddy” wen he tipped over with a piece of furniture at the resort. But surely Ali knows how many ppl would’ve read her comment and I’m surprised it didn’t get to DM.
I think but what do I know, that they all signed papers specifically abt a preg.. to keep it hush.

there’s been other comments from Ali that were kinda hinting and maybe preparing followers for it... and posts abt courage and more which is great to be associated with a mum to be!

Like this post:
https://instagram.com/p/Bg3KJeMnR0t/

Don’t know tho. Because even Tara’s bday theme was sus.
So it’s either Keira and they both are just trying (harder than nec) to get attention off her, or it’s Ali!
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:33 am

spangler wrote:
Bobette wrote:

She looked pregnant in that post where she said she was pregnant too.
But then in subsequent posts she didn't? Is she posting old pictures more recently to hide the fact? Or was she saying she was pregnant just cause she was sick of defending herself in the media?

There was plenty of gossip about SOMEONE being pregnant, but I don't think it was speculated to be Ali?  If anyone knows of any articles please link them - I may have just completely missed it.  AFAIK no one has actually been named.

I agree she is not looking pregnant but presumably she'd only be 5 months max (filming was in Nov-Dec) so there wouldn't be much to see, and she is very toned.  I didn't show till 6 months with my first and I'm nowhere near as fit as Ali.  laugh out loud

She could definitely be posting throwback pics.  Her IG stories are suss too IMO.  Just yesterday she posted about having "3pm cravings" and she posts a lot of quotes about life leading you in unexpected directions etc which makes me  Suspect

I think the main thing pointing to Ali is the fact that she's the only one not out partying.  IMO it's possible the reason she broke up with Grant could be she wanted to keep the baby and he didn't (pure speculation on my part but I've seen it happen).  

Or maybe whoever it was just isn't pregnant anymore....

@Ash - re Megan, she was seen at the Cleo Bach of the Year drinking AND smoking so if it turns out to be her I'll be disgusted.  no no  I don't think it would be though - she comes across as being so vain, I don't think she'd give up her "bikini body" for anything or anyone.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:05 am

@bobette
Do you know that she trains EVERYDAY at gyms in Adl.
I’m allergic to gyms and south Adl..  also after my Pokémon rehab, I draw the line on leaving the house for crazy obsessive Pastimes..
But it would’nt be hard to hide at her regular gyms..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdrxlbGHE6V/?hl=en
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 am

@Ash. I swear there was something there yesterday. Can’t find it now. Maybe I’m imagining it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:33 am

Ali seems to be following Marianne Kemp too.
But it’s hidden...
I can see it in my search field because I am following Ali on the App

If Grant was a ship with no future.. I don’t know why she would maintain a rel with his fam..
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 C5e7fd10
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:57 am

@Ash, I feel like this is the one mystery remaining out of BiP - I'm pretty confident we've sleuthed everything else regarding who's together, who's split, and who's engaged - but the pregnancy is being kept VERY quiet!  

That's obviously a good thing for the girl involved and I'm impressed the cast have respected her privacy and kept their lips zipped but... I WANT TO FIND OUT!  (That, and who Leah's dating...  laugh out loud)

I agree, the reciprocal follows between Ali and Grant's mother makes no sense unless they see an ongoing relationship.  There's more to it than Marianne just liking the look of her Quinoa recipes, IMO.  

And the excuse they gave for splitting up - that he "wanted a threesome" - just doesn't fly with me.  I could see it causing a fight but it doesn't mean you split up over it, especially if you previously said you would "die for him".   Rolling Eyes

And for neither of them to have posted ANY pics together from BiP when presumably they'd be expected to?... that indicates deep hurt and animosity IMO.  There's more to the Grant/Ali story for sure IMO.

ETA:  Ali has posted an IG story of herself at home tonight (Saturday) and joked about partying with her friends and drinking heaps of wine... then added "NOT".  Oh yeah, something's going on IMO...

:detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Do you think this is a ridgy-didge pregnancy or the usual Bach rumour?   If it is real, I'm looking at Tara.  I'm not diligent with looking at IG stories, so she could be slim and not pregnant on them, but there is a video of her in a burger place wearing a suspiciously voluminous dress  no idea

I actually hate commenting on people in this way.  Someone once asked me years ago if I was pregnant, and I was like nope, just fat laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler