SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:27 pm

I can't access this article as it's subscription only

Bachelor In Paradise's Florence Alexandra says reality TV offers slim ...
www.heraldsun.com.au/.../bachelor-in-paradises.../7df1419afa25121e92440113b69fe1a...
14 hours ago - BACHELOR In Paradise favourite Florence Alexandra admits the Channel Ten dating show brought out the worst in her. Alexandra makes a surprise return to the Bachelor isle of love on Sunday night, hoping there are some better dating options on offer than her previous experience in paradise. BACH IN PARADISE'S ...

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Agent99 wrote:Do you think this is a ridgy-didge pregnancy or the usual Bach rumour?   If it is real, I'm looking at Tara.  I'm not diligent with looking at IG stories, so she could be slim and not pregnant on them, but there is a video of her in a burger place wearing a suspiciously voluminous dress  no idea

I actually hate commenting on people in this way.  Someone once asked me years ago if I was pregnant, and I was like nope, just fat laugh out loud

@Agent99 - Yes that's not something you ever want to ask a woman, is it?!  laugh out loud I've been looking more for drinking behaviour (and bigger boobs!) than waist size though since I don't think the girl would be showing much yet.  Also the tone of their IG comments - carefree v philosophical, for example.

Someone will CMIIW but I'm sure Tara has posted multiple IG stories of herself drinking.  I know there is debate about what level of alcohol is safe during pregnancy but if you knew the eyes of Australia were going to be on you, I don't think you'd risk the backlash of being seen drinking while pregnant.  

Until last week, Leah and Ali were the only two girls who hadn't posted pics of themselves boozing.  Leah then posted pics on Friday night doing shots, so I think that counts her out.  Ali is really the only one acting responsibly enough for me to seriously consider, even if her relationship did go down the toilet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:45 pm

I am completely 'old fashioned' and proudly so. I would think in this day and age adults would know the importance of using contraceptive methods. Unless of course the rumoured pregnancy was planned. In Ali's case if Grant and her have split, did she plan on becoming a mother and use Grant as a means to an end. Or if is was unplanned does it mean unprotected sex occurred??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Do you think this is a ridgy-didge pregnancy or the usual Bach rumour?   If it is real, I'm looking at Tara.  I'm not diligent with looking at IG stories, so she could be slim and not pregnant on them, but there is a video of her in a burger place wearing a suspiciously voluminous dress  no idea

I actually hate commenting on people in this way.  Someone once asked me years ago if I was pregnant, and I was like nope, just fat laugh out loud

@Agent99 - Yes that's not something you ever want to ask a woman, is it?!  laugh out loud I've been looking more for drinking behaviour (and bigger boobs!) than waist size though since I don't think the girl would be showing much yet.  Also the tone of their IG comments - carefree v philosophical, for example.

Someone will CMIIW but I'm sure Tara has posted multiple IG stories of herself drinking.  I know there is debate about what level of alcohol is safe during pregnancy but if you knew the eyes of Australia were going to be on you, I don't think you'd risk the backlash of being seen drinking while pregnant.  

Until last week, Leah and Ali were the only two girls who hadn't posted pics of themselves boozing.  Leah then posted pics on Friday night doing shots, so I think that counts her out.  Ali is really the only one acting responsibly enough for me to seriously consider, even if her relationship did go down the toilet.

So hard to tell with the drinking – “fake” drinking when you are pregnant and don’t want anyone to know is very much a thing these days laugh out loud.  I looked at Tara’s birthday party pics and couldn’t find a drink in her hand, except for the “bong”.    Also, can’t figure out why a fake pregnant belly and baby doll would be introduced at a birthday party.  Understand it was bogan themed, but methinks the timing is both birthday and pregnancy.  Sam holding the doll IMO means he is the baby daddy.   I don’t think anyone else held it.

Tara said it’s crazy how much has changed in a year.   https://www.instagram.com/p/BfX_mvoDocP/?hl=en&taken-by=tarapavlovic
I guess being on 2 reality shows and then falling in love is a change, but having a baby is a crazy change for me.

Yep, I’m going for Tara laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:08 am

@Agent99, It was IG stories I saw of Tara where she was drinking so they wouldn't still be online but you could be right about it being mocktails or ginger beer etc - just not sure why she would bother doing that knowing that people would assume it's real alcohol and criticise her for drinking.  But anyway, sources are now saying TWO girls are pregnant (one on the island, one since leaving the show) - so we might both be right!  laugh out loud

Storybook wrote:I am completely 'old fashioned' and proudly so.  I would think in this day and age adults would know the importance of using contraceptive methods. Unless of course the rumoured pregnancy was planned. In Ali's case if Grant and her have split, did she plan on becoming a mother and use Grant as a means to an end. Or if is was unplanned does it mean unprotected sex occurred??

re: Ali, One of the other girls (Leah?) said in an interview that Ali wasn't interested in getting to know the other girls and was only there to find a husband, and she's said herself she wants to get married and have kids ASAP, so it wouldn't surprise me if the "accident" wasn't such an accident after all, especially since she seemed besotted by him ("I'd die for this person" - come on, who says that after such a short time!).  Might also explain the abrupt split.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:53 am

This is recent. https://www.instagram.com/p/BhqfBtJlze-/
Not sure Tara is pregnant

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 am

Enough wrote:This is recent. https://www.instagram.com/p/BhqfBtJlze-/
Not sure Tara is pregnant

Great pickup!  The high waisted skirt could be hiding a small bump, and her skin does look really good (one could almost say she's "glowing").  But that massive wine spritzer definitely doesn't scream "mother to be" does it?  Although, did anyone actually see her drinking it...? It may have been a sponsored event where she was required to hold it and be photographed with it, but drink? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:11 am

Super keen to see who Leah's been dating.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1dc5fUj

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Bobette wrote:Super keen to see who Leah's been dating.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 1dc5fUj

Source

I'm not crazy about her leaving outfit. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 pm

This will be my photo of the season. It has been such a joy to watch them both. I hope they have a long and happy life together.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 F7e99b10

https://instagram.com/p/Bh3pxqug6io/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:28 pm

They say ‘love is blind’, and in Tara’s case it certainly is when it comes to Sam’s hair ( IMO)

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:37 pm

cantstopl Leah's doing the media round with Eden today and she just posted an IG story where he's writing something and she's like... "Eden, your writing looks very different to how it did when you wrote that letter on the show.  Why does it look different Eden?  Huh, why Eden?  It's not girly enough".  

Link: https://www.instagram.com/stories/leahpcosta/

Eden didn't write letter confirmed (IMO) laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler