SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:39 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/sam-cochrane-and-tara-pavlovic-engaged-46697

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:59 pm

@Sundy Tara and Sam remind me of Courtney and Lily. It just takes the right person to turn them into mush!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:33 am

Awesome interview with Leah and Eden on Studio 10 here:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/studio-10/extra/season-2018/eden-and-leah-out-of-paradise

Eden is so clumsy!  cantstopl But wow, Leah is like a changed woman.  So happy and carefree and high on life.  As @Norcalgal rightly says, it just takes the right person!

I'm dying to know who the guy is - Leah admits that "the public will know him" and Eden clearly knows him from his response IMO, so could well be someone from the show. It's NOT someone from the franchise - see below!

ETA:  Found the vid!

Source

ETA2: Found a revealing interview:

Bachelor In Paradise's Leah Costa may packed her bags and left Fiji on her own accord but that doesn't mean the outspoken star is mending a broken heart. To the contrary, Leah has finally found love and is happier than ever!

Leah confirms that she's got a new boyfriend revealing that he's definitely someone Australia would recognise. In a recent interview with Who, Costa shared that her new beau is a Melbourne resident (she is too) and that her significant other is "not Bachelor or Bachelorette related, but you will know his face!"

However, the former Bachelor star refused to reveal his identity. " I will not give you any more info at this stage. I’m just keeping it quiet at the moment – I can’t remember the last time I was this happy!"

Taking to social media, Leah opened up about the real reason she decided to walk away from paradise. "I’ve never been one to quit something I’ve started, paradise was up and down for me but I can walk out of paradise with my head held high knowing I gave it everything," she said.

"Watching it back I can see that because I’ve been hurt so many times in my life, vulnerability is something I’m no longer very good at."

Source

Quick!  Who can think of hot young eligible men who are celebrities and live in Melbourne?

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:59 am

I tried to do a new topic on this but it said only users with special access can post so sorry if this is in the wrong section but I just found this when Googling Apollo Bachelor in Paradise but when you click on the Who article link, it says that it's been removed (posted around an hour ago) so my money is on Apollo not choosing either Simone or Elora!

https://www.google.com.au/search?biw=1920&bih=974&tbm=nws&ei=MoLdWtGvCYmI8wXApZSIBQ&q=apollo+bachelor+in+paradise&oq=apollo+bachelor+in+paradise&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.11829.14160.0.14261.20.7.0.6.6.0.245.473.2-2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..12.8.500....0.kPLBtSlTU2g

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he ...
Who-1 hour ago
APOLLO: It was crazy because everything came to a massive climax tonight. You know I'd been spending a fair bit of time in there and I had these two amazing girls and I was really worried about hurting someone's feelings and I just wanted to be a gentleman in the situation it was really hard. WHO: Talk to ...

charleighbachinfatuated

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:03 am

charleighbachinfatuated wrote:I tried to do a new topic on this but it said only users with special access can post so sorry if this is in the wrong section but I just found this when Googling Apollo Bachelor in Paradise but when you click on the Who article link, it says that it's been removed (posted around an hour ago) so my money is on Apollo not choosing either Simone or Elora!

https://www.google.com.au/search?biw=1920&bih=974&tbm=nws&ei=MoLdWtGvCYmI8wXApZSIBQ&q=apollo+bachelor+in+paradise&oq=apollo+bachelor+in+paradise&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.11829.14160.0.14261.20.7.0.6.6.0.245.473.2-2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..12.8.500....0.kPLBtSlTU2g

Who-1 hour ago
APOLLO: It was crazy because everything came to a massive climax tonight. You know I'd been spending a fair bit of time in there and I had these two amazing girls and I was really worried about hurting someone's feelings and I just wanted to be a gentleman in the situation it was really hard. WHO: Talk to ...

Nice pickup @charleighbachinfatuated!  The full headline of the article which is "EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he and Simone Ormesher have split" but like you, I get a "page removed" message.  I'll try to find a cached copy...

ETA:  Found it! Apollo walks out!  

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he and Simone Ormesher have split

Channel Ten
Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson appeared to be hot property on the Fijian Island, but speaking to WHO exclusively the magician opened up about his amicable split from Simone Ormesher, focussing on his family life and how he got through the emotional TV journey.

WHO: So what was the reason for your walk out?

APOLLO: It was crazy because everything came to a massive climax tonight. You know I’d been spending a fair bit of time in there and I had these two amazing girls and I was really worried about hurting someone’s feelings and I just wanted to be a gentleman in the situation it was really hard.

WHO: Talk to us about the final rose ceremony…

It was really tough, I ended up giving a rose to Simone and saying: “Look I came in to find love and I can’t say that I’ve found love yet but I’ve found someone that I really want to get to know and try things out on the outside.”

WHO: What brought you to tears?

It was just a big sort of dramatic situation. It had been such a rollercoaster of emotions in the days leading up to it. I could see that both girls were really worried and they were going through a lot of emotions, too. I just felt terrible being the one in the middle of it all. I hadn’t been there for long and I didn’t like that I had caused the conflict between the two of them and even though I know it wasn’t my doing, I just didn’t want the girls to be sad or hurt.

I was really worried about Elora’s feelings because she’s an absolutely wonderful woman.

WHO: Are you still with Simone?

Unfortunately, Simone and I just didn’t work out. We tried our best but obviously, I’m based in Gold Coast and Sydney and she’s in Melbourne so with our work schedules we just couldn’t really make it work. But you know it was all positive, nothing negative there, we just couldn’t really make it work. We both think each other are awesome, but romantically it didn’t work out.

WHO: So you guys are still on speaking terms?

Absolutely still mates. The show’s on and we all checked in on each other to see how everyone’s feeling.

WHO: Do you still speak to Elora?

Yeah, same thing. I think when the show started airing there was a bit of contact everywhere – you know everyone was just sort of seeing how everyone was feeling about the show. Because it can be quite daunting being with someone on TV and reliving those moments.

WHO: Are you currently single?

Yeah at the moment I’m just focussing on family and career. It’s just an absolute rollercoaster – in a year I’ve come off two shows with The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise.

WHO: What’s your ideal girl? Blonde or brunette?

Look for me it’s about personality. I want someone that’s fun and light-hearted. Who can get themselves through any situation? Just someone who is positive and happy to go on adventures with me! Someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and can have a laugh.

WHO: Is there anything you wish was shown that didn't go to air?

They showed us the important stuff, the relationships the arguments. [Laughs] The other stuff was I guess just me eating and swimming and stuff. Not as interesting!

WHO: Can any girls find you on Bumble or Tinder?

No, I’m really old school I like to meet people face-to-face.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by charleighbachinfatuated Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:11 am

Thanks Bobette, lucky I didn't make a bet with friends that he walks out haha. I'd be broke considering how sure I was LOL.

I'm surprised Apollo was drawn to Simone. I would have thought he would have gone for someone more exotic like Elora or just a down to earth girl, Simone seems very highly strung. Anyway reality tv, editing, she could be quite the opposite in real life, who knows!!

So then it looks like Elora & Flo leave tonight if Jared also disappears! Bring on BIP!

Bobette wrote:
charleighbachinfatuated wrote:I tried to do a new topic on this but it said only users with special access can post so sorry if this is in the wrong section but I just found this when Googling Apollo Bachelor in Paradise but when you click on the Who article link, it says that it's been removed (posted around an hour ago) so my money is on Apollo not choosing either Simone or Elora!

Who-1 hour ago

Nice pickup @charleighbachinfatuated!  The full headline of the article which is "EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he and Simone Ormesher have split" but like you, I get a "page removed" message.  I'll try to find a cached copy...

ETA:  Found it! Apollo walks out!  

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson confirms he and Simone Ormesher have split

Channel Ten
Bachelor In Paradise's Apollo Jackson appeared to be hot property on the Fijian Island, but speaking to WHO exclusively the magician opened up about his amicable split from Simone Ormesher, focussing on his family life and how he got through the emotional TV journey.

WHO: So what was the reason for your walk out?

APOLLO: It was crazy because everything came to a massive climax tonight. You know I’d been spending a fair bit of time in there and I had these two amazing girls and I was really worried about hurting someone’s feelings and I just wanted to be a gentleman in the situation it was really hard.

WHO: Talk to us about the final rose ceremony…

It was really tough, I ended up giving a rose to Simone and saying: “Look I came in to find love and I can’t say that I’ve found love yet but I’ve found someone that I really want to get to know and try things out on the outside.”

WHO: What brought you to tears?

It was just a big sort of dramatic situation. It had been such a rollercoaster of emotions in the days leading up to it. I could see that both girls were really worried and they were going through a lot of emotions, too. I just felt terrible being the one in the middle of it all. I hadn’t been there for long and I didn’t like that I had caused the conflict between the two of them and even though I know it wasn’t my doing, I just didn’t want the girls to be sad or hurt.

I was really worried about Elora’s feelings because she’s an absolutely wonderful woman.

WHO: Are you still with Simone?

Unfortunately, Simone and I just didn’t work out. We tried our best but obviously, I’m based in Gold Coast and Sydney and she’s in Melbourne so with our work schedules we just couldn’t really make it work. But you know it was all positive, nothing negative there, we just couldn’t really make it work. We both think each other are awesome, but romantically it didn’t work out.

WHO: So you guys are still on speaking terms?

Absolutely still mates. The show’s on and we all checked in on each other to see how everyone’s feeling.

WHO: Do you still speak to Elora?

Yeah, same thing. I think when the show started airing there was a bit of contact everywhere – you know everyone was just sort of seeing how everyone was feeling about the show. Because it can be quite daunting being with someone on TV and reliving those moments.

WHO: Are you currently single?

Yeah at the moment I’m just focussing on family and career. It’s just an absolute rollercoaster – in a year I’ve come off two shows with The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise.

WHO: What’s your ideal girl? Blonde or brunette?

Look for me it’s about personality. I want someone that’s fun and light-hearted. Who can get themselves through any situation? Just someone who is positive and happy to go on adventures with me! Someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and can have a laugh.

WHO: Is there anything you wish was shown that didn't go to air?

They showed us the important stuff, the relationships the arguments. [Laughs] The other stuff was I guess just me eating and swimming and stuff. Not as interesting!

WHO: Can any girls find you on Bumble or Tinder?

No, I’m really old school I like to meet people face-to-face.

Source

charleighbachinfatuated

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:15 am

@charleighbachinfatuated  From the sound of the article, I think Apollo gives his rose to Simone and they both leave, to give it a go on the outside???

Meanwhile, it looks like InStyle mag stole agree with my theory about Leah possibly being involved with Jesse:

Bobette wrote:Re: Leah potentially being involved with Mack, check this out.  I found these pics on the Matrix website.  They are of Leah with Jesse who was on the 2017 series of MAFS.  He's also been pictured on her IG account.  Anyway the interesting part is the caption:

27 JANUARY 2018 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA Reality Stars Unite! Married At First Sight 2018 season contestants Sean T, Nasser, Ryan and meet up in Bondi with 2017 season contestant Nicky Furphy and Jesse Konstantinoff who appears to have become romantically involved with Bachelor girl Leah Costa. The group were spotted drinking at Ravesis Hotel and continued on to Bucket List.

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 N3XnrFc

Source

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 GXWdLpf

Source

So that's after filming of BiP, and the paparazzo are number 2 on the reliable spoilers after Sportsbet IMO.  And again I am thinking of those hands.  Jesse works at a fruit and veg stall at the Adelaide Central Markets - his hands would also be rough.  Hmmmm....

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 BcbtGKY

Source

Also the man's hand seems pretty small and Jesse is a short guy so could be him IMO.  Might be nothing but thought it was worth noting.  Maybe I should just pop into the markets tomorrow, buy a kilo of bananas and subtly check out his hand size.  laugh out loud

Source

Is 'Bachelor In Paradise' Star Leah Costa Dating 'MAFS' star Jesse Konstantinoff?

Bachelor In Paradise star Leah Costa chose to leave the show during last night's episode, and has since revealed she's in love with a ~mysterious~ celebrity.

She won't spill the beans on who she's dating, but she has confirmed that they're a fellow ex-reality star, who never appeared on any of the bachie series.

Fun fact! Leah was spotted enjoying a day out with former Married At First Sight star Jesse Konstantinoff in Bondi back in January. In photos obtained by The Daily Mail, the pair were seen drinking and dining with fellow MAFS alumni Nick Furphy, Sean Thomsen, Ryan Gallagher and Nasser Sultan.

At the time, Furphy reportedly told the publication: "Jesse and Leah are dating."

In March, Leah even shared a photo with Jesse at the market where he works in Adelaide.

"Getting tropical catching up with one of my favourite human beings in Adelaide today," she wrote in the caption.

The duo currently follow each other on social media, so at the very least they're friendly!

Some other non-bachie Australian reality stars Leah follows includes MAFS' Nick Furphy and Telv Williams, Survivor's Henry Nicholson, Rohan Maclaren and Sam Webb, and I'm A Celebrity star Josh Gibson.

Along with the whole "who is Leah dating" mystery is the possiblity that she's actually engaged to her partner. She was first spotted wearing a diamond ring in her Instagram story earlier this month, and was probed about the ring when she wore it this morning for an appearance on Studio 10.

Leah Costa Instagram

One thing's for sure in this dating mystery, the Paradise star is *very* happy.

In an Instagram post shared overnight, Leah wrote: "I said I hoped that something bigger and better was waiting for me on the outside. I guess it’s true that when life appears to be falling to pieces, it is really just falling into place. I never thought I could find a love like this."

We guess now all we can do is sit back and wait until Leah's ready to share her happy news!

Only problem is - he's not based in Melbourne, and Leah said in the interview upthread that her man is a local so....

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:21 am

So here’s the thing

We know Osher takes the second last rose away leaving one rose, correct?

Here’s a hand picking up the last rose

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Fdfcc310
realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 A8946310

And here is Apollo on the same night

So someone else is leaving tonight

Sourcehttps://www.instagram.com/bachelorinparadiseau
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Sundy wrote:So here’s the thing

We know Osher takes the second last rose away leaving one rose, correct?

Here’s a hand picking up the last rose

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Fdfcc310
realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 A8946310

And here is Apollo on the same night

So someone else is leaving tonight

I'm wondering if Jared forfeits his rose and leaves, which is the one that Osher takes away, and then Apollo gives his to Simone (so she has the option to stay) but says he's leaving and asks her to leave with him, which she does.  

Osher is promising us "DRAMA" with a capital D so I agree there has to be more to it than just one person walking out IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:31 am

Should be a good night and hopefully we get a promo for the finale tonight too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:38 am

Leah confirms that she's got a new boyfriend revealing that he's definitely someone Australia would recognise. In a recent interview with Who, Costa shared that her new beau is a Melbourne resident (she is too) and that her significant other is "not Bachelor or Bachelorette related, but you will know his face!"

Source

Is 'Bachelor In Paradise' Star Leah Costa Dating 'MAFS' star Jesse Konstantinoff?

snipped

Some other non-bachie Australian reality stars Leah follows includes MAFS' Nick Furphy and Telv Williams, Survivor's Henry Nicholson, Rohan Maclaren and Sam Webb, and I'm A Celebrity star Josh Gibson.

Source

Of the people named above, Jesse and Henry both live in SA not Victoria, Josh and Telv both have dark skin while the person in the "hand pic" is fair, Nick Furphy is extremely tall so would have hands much larger than the one pictured IMO, and Sam Webb lives in Sydney, or at least he did when he was on Survivor.  

So that leaves Rohan, who does live in Melbourne, but in the Studio 10 interview it seemed like Eden knew the guy and I can't see how he would cross paths with Rohan unless the cast have been secretly hanging out behind closed doors.  

It's also possible that she doesn't even follow the guy on social media - especially if she's trying to keep it on the downlow.  I still think Jesse is the most likely from that list, but he definitely still lives in Adelaide - I see him every week at his market stall!

ETA:  Pic of Ali modelling in today's news.  That dress looks conveniently loose fitting around the lower abdomen.  Just sayin' laugh out loud

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 TX128hf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:45 am

Keira is the only one who is following a bump day spa and Baby & Toddler show on ig so I feel as tho Ali is off the hook now.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler