SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon 23 Apr - 23:22

Ash wrote:Keira is the only one who is following a bump day spa and Baby & Toddler show on ig so I feel as tho Ali is off the hook now.

Things against it being Keira IMO:  She and Jarrod have apparently split, and IMO she's the kind of girl who would follow those kind of accounts in an attempt to deliberately fool people.  I think she loves being the centre of speculation and attention in general.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon 23 Apr - 23:26

Mammamia have speculated Leah's fiance.

https://www.mamamia.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise-leah-2018-fiance/

His name is Chris Buzzard but he certainly is not a celebrity scratch

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 24 Apr - 1:07

Agent99 wrote:Mammamia have speculated Leah's fiance.

Good job @Agent99!

HA! - I said I thought she could be pregnant!  I guess the IG story of her doing shots was a red herring?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 QR2vQKx

Source

I have no idea who Chris Buzzard is but it's sort of cute she assumes people will know him.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

His hand size is a match IMO, he lives in Melbourne, and she looks darn happy in those pics so it does fit.

ETA:  That's Leah in the hoodie.  She posted the same pic on her IG over Easter but it's now disappeared.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 I5UNNK8

Source

Presumably though, assuming she's pregnant, she's still the second girl, so we still need to find out who the person is who got pregnant on the show.  

Keira is in the news today saying she didn't have sex on the island... so I think it has to be Ali (or maybe Tara) because who else would be having sex there?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5647879/Keira-Maguire-says-DIDNT-sleep-Jarrod-Woodate-Bachelor-Paradise.html

My imaginary betting money's still on Ali.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 24 Apr - 6:18

Agent99 wrote:Mammamia have speculated Leah's fiance.

According to Daily Mail's source it's not Chris Buzzard... it's DREW FROM BIG BROTHER!!!  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 SZ9WT4G

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5645815/Leah-Costa-dating-former-Big-Brother-star-Anthony-Drew.html

I'm not entirely convinced. They'd make a cute couple but I'm not sure I could see it lasting long term.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue 24 Apr - 6:23; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue 24 Apr - 6:23

Oh I definitely know of him. He’s stunning too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 24 Apr - 6:25

Sundy wrote:Oh I definitely know of him. He’s stunning too

Yeah I had an age-inappropriate crush on him when he was on BB and think he's a good guy, but I'm kind of disappointed Leah didn't choose someone a bit older, more mature, less of a pretty boy, KWIM?  But eh, she obviously has a type - hot boys!

ETA:  See below from Drew's IG.  What do you reckon?  I think I'm calling BS on Daily Mail's source!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 YapOn5c

Source

ETA2: Leah has shot down the Chris Buzzard theory, and also Henry from Survivor (though that was never very likely IMO)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 0ZF3IzY
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 ApeqPEO

Source

She hasn't addressed the Jesse rumours though (or Drew, but that's pretty new). Glad she's having fun but wish she'd come clean!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 24 Apr - 8:39

Latest Leah Update:  It appears we have all been punked.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 UaZ9FA8

Source

leahpcosta In an era of fake news and ‘unreal’ tv, we are all constantly left questioning what to believe.
Editing and manipulation are often highlighted when we are discussion the media. But what about the power of suggestion? This is the most important because without actually saying anything, you can position individuals to create and accept their own version of the truth. We have seen this done in countless political campaigns, wars, media and now reality tv.
Now let’s focus in a little more on bachelor in paradise. Can I have a show of hands how many people truly believed they would see a same sex relationship form between @eloratahiti and @megan.leto.marx ? Without ever having said it was, by carefully suggesting that the dark haired figure of @thomasmichaelperras in the water kissing Megan could be in fact Elora, you all created and accepted your own version of the truth, without the producers ever having actually lied.
Over the past few weeks I’ve been positioning you all to buy a particular truth, to try and raise the issue and get you talking about how often this occurs and just how much emphasis everyone puts on their version of the truth.
You may have all seen a sparkly ring appear on my finger. Without having ever said I am engaged and without having ever confirmed or denied it, without even used the term myself and even despite clearly stating last night on the project “your putting words in my mouth” I have managed to show you all the power of suggestion. For you to then go and create your own version of the truth based upon the little information suggested.
I ask you all to understand the power of television and the integrity of the media. Educate yourselves about the things you are watching and the power of suggestion, but most of all take it with a grain of salt.

Happy Watching
#media #education #powerofsuggestion #realitytv #politics #unreal #fakenews #truth #lies #manipulation #noimnotengaged

I'm a bit miffed TBH.  Don't get pissy just because people warmed to you and wanted to see you happy, girl.  

I hope you enjoy the view from up there on your high horse.  hmmm

ETA:  I guess she's probably just still dating David "I'm an international model" Witko then? Rolling Eyes Good luck with that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue 24 Apr - 8:52

What a sanctimonius twerp she has just showed herself to be.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 24 Apr - 9:04

Agent99 wrote:

I know, right?  It goes beyond "don't bite the hand that feeds you" into "don't insult absolutely everyone who has employed you, watched you on TV, written you supportive comments, wished you well, afforded you a public profile etc etc...."

She obviously thinks she's smarter than everyone - the producers, the audience, and I'm sure all of us here as well.  I don't think she understands what reality TV is all about.  It's an escape from actual reality; not a bloody sociology lecture!  

I work for one of Australia's top universities.  I've got more letters after my name than I care to mention.  I would be considered a smart lady.  And guess what?  I LOVE trashy television!  I love it because it's such a contrast to my intellectual/academic life.

So don't shame me for my viewing habits, or tell me what I should think, thank you very much Ms Costa.  :soapbox

OK, lecture over.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue 24 Apr - 9:52

Embarassed A few episodes ago, I kinda stopped watching BIP when it was on... I was sleuthing!
And mostly thinking abt this forum the entire time; MORE excited about what we were going to share, unearth, even just concoct up in our minds... because most times it was way more exciting than what happened in Fiji cantstopl
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue 24 Apr - 9:59

Ash wrote:Embarassed A few episodes ago, I kinda stopped watching BIP when it was on... I was sleuthing!
And mostly thinking abt this forum the entire time; MORE excited about what we were going to share, unearth, even just concoct up in our minds... because most times it was way more exciting than what happened in Fiji cantstopl

Totally agree, @Ash.  

Watching Bach shows is like 10% of the enjoyment for me, the other 90% is living out my fantasy life as a private investigator.  laugh out loud  We here on the forum probably know more about editing tricks than Leah does herself, and yet according to her we're just mindless sheep believing everything TPTB show us.  She's made herself look like a silly little girl with this "experiment", IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue 24 Apr - 10:11

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

I know, right?  It goes beyond "don't bite the hand that feeds you" into "don't insult absolutely everyone who has employed you, watched you on TV, written you supportive comments, wished you well, afforded you a public profile etc etc...."

She obviously thinks she's smarter than everyone - the producers, the audience, and I'm sure all of us here as well.  I don't think she understands what reality TV is all about.  It's an escape from actual reality; not a bloody sociology lecture!  

I work for one of Australia's top universities.  I've got more letters after my name than I care to mention.  I would be considered a smart lady.  And guess what?  I LOVE trashy television!  I love it because it's such a contrast to my intellectual/academic life.

So don't shame me for my viewing habits, or tell me what I should think, thank you very much Ms Costa.  :soapbox

OK, lecture over.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

Yep, get over yourself Leah. Whatever support and goodwill you gained from BIP and your post BIP media rounds will be flushed away now.

IMO someone was bitter about how they were presented on Bach, and then silly girl went back for more, and didn’t get what she wanted out of BIP either, so concocted this little stunt to make herself feel better about herself.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler