SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:31 am

American Jared talking about bip at 1hr mark but does not say anything very interesting https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

AEF

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:34 am

AEF wrote:American Jared talking about bip at 1hr mark but does not say anything very interesting https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

Pretty much like his whole time on the show then. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:49 am

Oh my gosh Leah.  @Bobette I got to the bottom of her post and saw your comments and went ‘snap’. The girl needs to do some growing up. She needs to be aware that the things that come out of her mouth are not tv spin, she actually has those thoughts and forms those words. For her to now try to insinuate that it is ‘unreal’ tv is just arse covering. She knew how she came off last time, how did she think this time was going to be any different.  The only thing that remains constant is her attitude. Bye felicia

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:09 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
What a sanctimonius twerp she has just showed herself to be.

I know, right?  It goes beyond "don't bite the hand that feeds you" into "don't insult absolutely everyone who has employed you, watched you on TV, written you supportive comments, wished you well, afforded you a public profile etc etc...."

She obviously thinks she's smarter than everyone - the producers, the audience, and I'm sure all of us here as well.  I don't think she understands what reality TV is all about.  It's an escape from actual reality; not a bloody sociology lecture!  

I work for one of Australia's top universities.  I've got more letters after my name than I care to mention.  I would be considered a smart lady.  And guess what?  I LOVE trashy television!  I love it because it's such a contrast to my intellectual/academic life.

So don't shame me for my viewing habits, or tell me what I should think, thank you very much Ms Costa.  :soapbox

OK, lecture over.  realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

A zebra doesn't change it stripes.... IMHO She and Arie go hand in hand on that ..... I never bought the Leah is a better person. When someone shows me who they are esp MORE than once I believe them. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 am

Bobette wrote:
AEF wrote:American Jared talking about bip at 1hr mark but does not say anything very interesting https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

Pretty much like his whole time on the show then.  laugh out loud

He was such as waste on there IMO For a man he has NO moves at all laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:25 am

It's just such a dumb move on her part IMO.  She'll alienate a lot of people with this patronising stunt.  It's such an insult to our intelligence.  We know it's an edited show, Leah.  We know reality TV isn't real.  We don't need you to "educate" us.  

Your job was to play a character, which may or may not be who you really are. How you come across is a combination of how you act and what you say on the show, and then what the editors make of it.  You knew that when you signed up.

Going around with an engagement ring, telling people you're in love and happy, then implying we're stupid for believing it?  That's on YOU - no editing involved honey.   And people do not like feeling as though they have been made a fool of.  

It would be like the cast of Game of Thrones doing a panel at Comicon where they laugh about the fact that people are invested in the characters, and tell the audience they're idiots for believing in dragons.  Enjoy your backlash sweetie.

ETA:  Just adding this and then I'm done discussing Leah.  IMO this proves she doesn't get it.  People don't watch reality TV to think, Leah!  At least, I certainly don't.  And you're using the platform to self serve just as much as the rest of them.

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 IhYJg2x

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm over her too, but that post really illustrates how immature she is!  Being "real" is not about playing games with people Rolling Eyes

She needs a PR advisor stat.  SM is being harsh.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:55 am

realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 E3dc1d10
Just to throw a red herring in there I just saw this on Simone’s page. All of the girls are dressed up and look like they have bridal veils on. I’m wondering if the ‘proposal’ we hear in the promo was from this event and part of the ‘game’ or whatever it is they are doing and  spliced into a random visual to make it look like it’s the finale proposal?  Anything’s possible after the same sex baiting in the promo.  Thoughts?

Source. https://instagram.com/p/BhyCbw3htnP/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:12 am

Sundy wrote:realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 E3dc1d10
Just to throw a red herring in there I just saw this on Simone’s page. All of the girls are dressed up and look like they have bridal veils on. I’m wondering if the ‘proposal’ we hear in the promo was from this event and part of the ‘game’ or whatever it is they are doing and  spliced into a random visual to make it look like it’s the finale proposal?  Anything’s possible after the same sex baiting in the promo.  Thoughts?

It would certainly explain why the voice has IMO always sounded more like Osher than anyone (including Sam). Good pickup yes

Agent99 wrote:I'm over her too, but that post really illustrates how immature she is!  Being "real" is not about playing games with people Rolling Eyes

She needs a PR advisor stat.  SM is being harsh.

She's deleted her whole IG account now. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:12 am

Simone's IG is working for me.... no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Simone's IG is working for me.... no idea

Sorry should have made it more clear - Leah is the one who deleted her account.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Sundy wrote:realitytv - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 E3dc1d10

I hope there is an explanation like that.  I can "hear" Sam proposing, but I can't "see" him in that proposal screencap from the promo.  It just looks like someone else to me no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler