SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:46 am

Enough wrote:Now Daily Mail have Jake and Megan filming in Fiji.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5106453/Megan-Marx-Jake-Ellis-film-Bachelor-Paradise.html

Hmmm.... well DM were right that Jake's in then.  Funny they didn't have Megan on their list though.  Jake can do better, IMO.

Updating the proposed cast list:

10 men and 8 women:

Keira
Tara
Laurina
Elora
Flo
Leah
Nat
Megan

Uncle Sam
Blake
Eden
Davey
Apollo
Michael
Luke
Mackane
Jarrod
Jake
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 am

I love Megan! Now I’m excited Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 I still can’t see any real love stories happening but hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised

ETA I would love to see Megan on winter games as well Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:13 am

I loved Megan on Richie's season, but afterwards IMO she seemed to be very focussed on social media which turned me off a bit.  Not sure who else I could see Jake with though - I'm also having trouble picturing any genuine love matches!

ETA: Do we think they'll follow the same format as the US, bringing new people in "shifts", or just lump them in together?  There doesn't seem to be enough contestants to have a rotating cast - I really think they had trouble getting people on.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:18 am

What is Winter Games?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:29 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 am

@Bobette looks like IMO it is following the US format... cmiiw but did Jake and Megan just arrive? And hasn’t bip already been filming for a week? no idea also who is Nat? And that bleach blonde hair girl we see in the picture of that DM article who is that? I hope some more girls from Blake Garveys season go on I mean he sucked as bach but the girls on his season were awesome IMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:17 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette looks like IMO it is following the US format... cmiiw but did Jake and Megan just arrive? And hasn’t bip already been filming for a week? no idea also who is Nat? And that bleach blonde hair girl we see in the picture of that DM article who is that? I hope some more girls from Blake Garveys season go on I mean he sucked as bach but the girls on his season were awesome IMO

Nat is the farting bisexual midwife from Matty's season.  As for the bleach blonde, do you mean the first DM article?  If so that's Leah (the "villain" from Matty's season but I use the term very loosely).  I agree, would like to see more people there - it feels a bit "in-bred" if the dating pool isn't big enough IMO.

Meanwhile, Jake is posting IG pics of himself tagged on the Gold Coast where he obviously isn't.  Seems a lot of contestants are using SM to try to disguise the fact that they're overseas.  Judging by the comments, it seems to be working though.  I should call him out on the deception but can't be bothered.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 TsvO5Ak

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:59 pm

Looks like Nina from SamW's season (s3) was on the show but is out per DM. 

I am wondering who else may be out...? (unless misleading)
- Mack has been on SM this week and posting on his IG stories 
- Blake posted on his IG stories that he was back 
- Laurina was liking IG pics a few days ago (she had been SM silent for a while) so she could be back
- Florence was posting on her IG and IG stories so she may be out
- Luke posted but it could be just misdirection since no IG stories yet FWICT

Will have to see what pics there are on DM to see who is still on the show and possibly coupled up

...it appears it wasn't second time lucky for Nina Rolleston either, as she was seen leaving Fiji just a week after filming for Bachelor In Paradise began.

On Monday, the 30-year-old was spotted looking dejected at Nadi International Airport as she prepared to board a flight back home to Brisbane.

Her swift departure from the Fijian island comes after leaked airport snaps revealed a large proportion of the contestant list on Saturday.

Among those caught red-handed leaving for Fiji earlier this month included a beardless, slimmed-down Blake Colman as well as Florence Alexandra Sophia, Luke McLeod and Mackane Reid.   

They joined previously confirmed contestants, such as Apollo Jackson, Keira Maguire, Michael Turnbull and Tara Pavlovic.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4688483000000578-5099515-image-a-30_1511168448188
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099515/Bachelor-Paradise-Nina-Rolleston-seen-leaving-Fiji.html#ixzz4zCDL60Ch

ETA: article about misdirection by some of the cast laugh out loud I don't know why they are even bothering to try misdirect. They need to just get with the times and realize how silly they all are going to look laugh out loud 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5099765/Bachelor-Paradise-stars-share-misleading-pictures.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:01 pm

AEF wrote:Does anyone know when BIP will be shown? Is it possible some of this cast will film BIP then go onto Winter Games filming?
@AEF I have heard that BIP Aussie will air in March/April. Not confirmed yet.

As far as cast for Winter Games, I don't think any of the cast on BIP will be on Winter Games. I think those who traveled to the USA (Los Angeles) a few months back (Cam, Elise) may be on Winter Games. More discussion of that in the Winter Games thread as @Bobette posted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette looks like IMO it is following the US format... cmiiw but did Jake and Megan just arrive? And hasn’t bip already been filming for a week? no idea also who is Nat? And that bleach blonde hair girl we see in the picture of that DM article who is that? I hope some more girls from Blake Garveys season go on I mean he sucked as bach but the girls on his season were awesome IMO

Nat is the farting bisexual midwife from Matty's season.  As for the bleach blonde, do you mean the first DM article?  If so that's Leah (the "villain" from Matty's season but I use the term very loosely).  I agree, would like to see more people there - it feels a bit "in-bred" if the dating pool isn't big enough IMO.

Meanwhile, Jake is posting IG pics of himself tagged on the Gold Coast where he obviously isn't.  Seems a lot of contestants are using SM to try to disguise the fact that they're overseas.  Judging by the comments, it seems to be working though.  I should call him out on the deception but can't be bothered.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 TsvO5Ak

Source

laugh out loud Farting Nat is on BIP! oh my goodness! i bet she trys to date Megan Hugesmile JK

The bleach blonde in this pic?? with red dress...i don't think it looks like leah though no idea jmo

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4697C9A000000578-5106453-Action_Megan_appeared_pensive_as_she_filmed_scenes_for_the_reali-a-6_1511337456318

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5106453/Megan-Marx-Jake-Ellis-film-Bachelor-Paradise.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
snipped:

The bleach blonde in this pic?? with red dress...i don't think it looks like leah though  no idea jmo

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4697C9A000000578-5106453-Action_Megan_appeared_pensive_as_she_filmed_scenes_for_the_reali-a-6_1511337456318

I think the blonde in the red could be Simone
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:44 pm

@AllAboutLove oh yes it could be! she didn't even pop into my head thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler