Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sportsgirl76 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:09 pm

@Aria wrote:
@sportsgirl76 wrote:Chelsea’s FB Page was active about a week and a half ago.  It had her son, Say, as the cover page.  It appears it has been deactivated as I can’t find it.  Can anyone else access it?  

I think Rebecca also had a IG that was previous active and then was deactivated and she's still there. It's possible production is making them do this? I wouldn't take this as a definite just yet. I would be surprised if she didn't make final four, just because I'm sure the show wants a single mother with a tragic story in the Gina four regardless of her connection with Arie. Lots of FIR women don't make final four though (Olivia, Britt, Tierra, Ashley S) and it does seem like she got a late first 1-on-1, but I guess we'll see.

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if there were other FIR recipients who didn’t make the F4. It’ll be interesting to see if she does. I go back and forth because I really think Arie would let her go as soon as he knew she wasn’t F1 since she has a child at home. Maybe I am too optimistic as I forget the show doesn’t care.

sportsgirl76

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:13 pm

@Kolormiblnd wrote:I vaguely remember that RS said she has a really interesting background story ---- So I think Chelsea is still there. TPTB will not pass up any opportunity for drama/ratings!!

Yeah, you're right, he did bring up that little tidbit awhile back. I completely agree with you guys about her being in the F4. They'll probably edit her to be an Emily 2.0 of sorts. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:20 pm

@sportsgirl76 wrote:
@Aria wrote:
@sportsgirl76 wrote:Chelsea’s FB Page was active about a week and a half ago.  It had her son, Say, as the cover page.  It appears it has been deactivated as I can’t find it.  Can anyone else access it?  
I think Rebecca also had a IG that was previous active and then was deactivated and she's still there. It's possible production is making them do this? I wouldn't take this as a definite just yet. I would be surprised if she didn't make final four, just because I'm sure the show wants a single mother with a tragic story in the Gina four regardless of her connection with Arie. Lots of FIR women don't make final four though (Olivia, Britt, Tierra, Ashley S) and it does seem like she got a late first 1-on-1, but I guess we'll see.
Thank you!  I wasn’t sure if there were other FIR recipients who didn’t make the F4.  It’ll be interesting to see if she does.  I go back and forth because I really think Arie would let her go as soon as he knew she wasn’t F1 since she has a child at home.  Maybe I am too optimistic as I forget the show doesn’t care.

If her back story is a tearjerker, yup I agree with @Kashathediva and @flojo031 ----- Emily 2.0 = next ette.
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:14 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@mprssdbyu wrote:https://www.instagram.com/chelsea_roy_/

Chelsey Roy's instagram has been reactivated.

Thanks @mprssdbyu !

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45653

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:11 pm

Chelsea
Real Estate Executive Assistant
Portland, Maine

BIO
PICS
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8529

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:05 pm

she looks like Olivia to me :gotcha:
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:45 pm

@Maddy she really does look like Olivia's twin in that picture!! And like Olivia, she got the FIR too!
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:03 pm

^ Yes, I know, Aria, and she does look like Olivia's twin in that picture!  Suspect

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chelsea Roy - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum