Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:44 pm

And we have to advertise our new relationship why?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And we have to advertise our new relationship why?
I guess it puts an end to most of the Colton talk, and the Bachelorette speculations.
I actually think it is classy to do it now rather than just before Colton’s premiere. Something for certain other alums to think about.

All JMO (can’t believe I am defending Tia Smiley )

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And we have to advertise our new relationship why?

Because as much as TPTB are selling Colton as the be-all, end-all, Tia knows she probably has something better!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I guess it puts an end to most of the Colton talk, and the Bachelorette speculations.
I actually think it is classy to do it now rather than just before Colton’s premiere. Something for certain other alums to think about.

All JMO (can’t believe I am defending Tia Smiley )

You are more generous than I am. My first thought was since his season is wrapping up and he has likely picked someone...because he is "so in love"...she wants to make sure that everyone knows she is not still pathetically whining away about him. Also, it is conveniently still keeping her name out there. Still plenty of time to break up for another run at love. giggling This show has made me so cynical.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:14 pm

It reminds me of Tenley announcing her new relationship right before Ben‘s season. That prompted a major eye-roll from me back then, but hey - maybe Tia will end up happy and married like Tenley!
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:23 pm

IMO the speculation has been out there for a few weeks about her having someone new in her life. She was tagged in a post on his IG at Halloween. So apparently he was "announcing" it before she did!

Have to laugh at reddit... they were talking about it and then ENews picked up the story. So they think ENews lurks there for their stories. They could be right!

I think it is good that she has been very low key about this relationship in the beginning.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Tia Booth Confirms Her Relationship With Cory Cooper as Ex Colton Underwood’s ‘Bachelor’ Trailer Airs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tia Booth confirmed she is dating businessman Cory Cooper.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum