Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tia Booth - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tia Booth - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:04 am

This is interesting, Tia is now down to 631 posts in less than an hour, but her IG is still private. This is my first time trying to sleuth, is it normal to delete these many posts?
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:32 am

@Kolormiblnd wrote:This is interesting, Tia is now down to 631 posts in less than an hour, but her IG is still private. This is my first time trying to sleuth, is it normal to delete these many posts?

I think it's reasonable to delete something related to their ex(s) if they don't want to drag them into this and something revealing private information (where they live, etc.)
I don't think deleting pictures always means they have something to hide (some might). But for example, leaving the pictures with ex there, then no matter what are the reasons for breaking up, those pictures would be analyzed and compared to the lead. On the other hand, F1 might not want the lead to see old pictures.
Since now everything they do, they say, and they post will be judged by the public, if I am also a contestant, l will be careful, too.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:47 am

@star_D wrote:
@Kolormiblnd wrote:This is interesting, Tia is now down to 631 posts in less than an hour, but her IG is still private. This is my first time trying to sleuth, is it normal to delete these many posts?

I think it's reasonable to delete something related to their ex(s) if they don't want to drag them into this and something revealing private information (where they live, etc.)
I don't think deleting pictures always means they have something to hide (some might). But for example, leaving the pictures with ex there, then no matter what are the reasons for breaking up, those pictures would be analyzed and compared to the lead. On the other hand, F1 might not want the lead to see old pictures.
Since now everything they do, they say, and they post will be judged by the public, if I am also a contestant, l will be careful, too.
Thanks for the explanation and I figured that must be the reason for deleting certain posts. I apologize, if I somehow implied that she had something to hide. That was not my intention. I was just surprised at the quantity and was wondering if this was a normal amount. I don't have an exact number for the others: Becca, Lauren and Kendall, but my estimate is a range of 20s - 50s? I might have phrased my question wrong and again, I apologize.
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D on Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:53 am

@Kolormiblnd wrote:
@star_D wrote:

Thanks for the explanation and I figured that must be the reason for deleting certain posts. I apologize, if I somehow implied that she had something to hide. That was not my intention. I was just surprised at the quantity and was wondering if this was a normal amount. I don't have an exact number for the others: Becca, Lauren and Kendall, but my estimate is a range of 20s - 50s? I might have phrased my question wrong and again, I apologize.
I didn't think you implied that haha. I apologize for making you think that.
It's actually my thoughts towards some contestants. Embarressed!
But after some more thoughts, I get why they delete photos.
These girls are all living in sm era, have lots posts before the show, and they probably post everything there. That might be the reason for the huge amount of deletion

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:19 am

There could be many reasons. Maybe she did not want other family members/close friends being shown. etc. She volunteered for the show. Other did not did. There is no way of knowing why someone might do a purge. Sometimes it can be something as simple as wanting to come across extremely 2 dimensional with nothing slightly spicy to attach to.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 30531

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Nice catch, and that's all part of sleuthing! yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 45709

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:48 am

Found this.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:06 pm

So Tia’s ig is finally public.
She already go 6000 follower, impressive
I actially like her from what I see from her ig,
Question I want to ask though

Is this guy her ex or childhood friend?
https://instagram.com/p/BEAMaEGs2H3/

I just feel it’s more than friend but there is nothing to confirm

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:22 pm

She is very pretty IMO. And judging by the comments, she's also besties with Caroline now.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:27 pm

She looks like a cross between nugget McNugget JoJo & Becca so I guess she has Bachelorette written all over her, if she has any kind of personality to match.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:31 pm

I wouldn't be opposed as long as she brings her pup along. That is one cute dog!
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:19 pm

Tia
Physical Therapist
Weiner, Arkansas

BIO
PICS

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8531

Back to top Go down