SELECT CONTENT

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:40 pm

I like Tia. A lot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 147657_2975-900x0
Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 147657_5069-900x0
Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 147657_5073-900x0
Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 147657_5127-900x0
Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 147657_5770-900x0
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 63b368aba00ebd6aa0a3278d3973b915
Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 96b67548d503d314782b3ae70a5b9b4a
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bachelor-season-premiere-recap-arie-begins-race-altar-030101229.html?utm_content=buffer63b49&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:32 am

She's gone from 1479 to 81,000 followers

Following went from 1144 to 916.

https://www.instagram.com/tiarachel91/

Page 1 of Tia's thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Tia and Arie were cute on their date together last night so relaxed and having fun. Loved when she said she had been frog gigging and Arie asked her about it. We also got to see Arie push her against a post to kiss and she told him she had been waiting for him to push her against a wall, haha. They did have a great date but was surprised she was comfortable enough to tell him she was falling in love. That might be reason he sends her home at F4 if he already knew he was down to choosing between Becca & Lauren, I can see how he wouldn't want Tia to get more invested in their relationship. Instead taking Kendall who seems less invested (doesn't get a 1 on 1 date) to final 3.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:38 pm

@Luvstruck I had forgotten that PTs now graduate with a PhD - Tia has a nice future regardless of whether she enjoys frog gigging! I actually think she has more going for her than Raven.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

I loved her and her wit she would definitely be my number 1 to be the next ette.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm

I liked her yesterday as well. I think her personality is coming through. But I don't think she has a PhD which is an academic degree, I think what she has is a DPT - doctorate in Physical Therapy.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Her insta story was funny . Her workmates took one of her daily schedules and added on , Dr Tia Booth and had a Post it that mentioned Please refrain from pushing someone up against the wall. I know you’ve been thinking about it
Or something like that. Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:41 am

Sharleen wrote:TIA'S 1-ON-1

This was a knockout of a 1-on-1 date. It provided the perfect amount of heart to offset all the drama stewing throughout the episode. I mentioned this in my Flare recap, but I feel like there was no way for us to really know how big a player Tia would be based on her Night One showing. That said, watching the way these two look at and banter with each other, I still feel a bit ashamed for not seeing it coming sooner.

Anyway, we know Tia is from a small town but the show seems to want to remind us of that for some reason. Note her hair at the beginning of this sentence versus at the end...
Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Gif11
In case you're not convinced, give the same sentence a listen...

Finally, in perhaps one of my favorite conversations (well, conversation excerpts) ever shown on this show, Tia and Arie touch on a HUGE topic: Religion. Now, this is a big deal because it's the first time (I think?) we've ever seen religion discussed where there were different perspectives. We've seen it brought up as something both parties share and are in agreement on (for example, on Night One of Kaitlyn's Bachelorette season, Britt and Brady quickly found they this in common). In fact, religious beliefs are addressed quite commonly as a given, like of course it'd be a huge part of one's life. (A few leads who come to mind here are Ben H and Rachel.) However, as a non-religious person, I've felt pretty underrepresented on this show for YEARS.

I'm not sure I ever mentioned this (I've written so much in these recaps it's hard to keep track!), but one of my first questions I asked the casting director about Juan Pablo upon finding out he was el Bachelor (at this point casting was complete and they'd officially invited me on the show but I was still a bit on the fence, especially since up until then I didn't know who the guy was), was whether or not he was religious. In fact, on our first 1-on-1 (in the tea room in Seoul), I brought this up to make sure we were at least somewhat on the same page. (This was on camera but never aired.) I'd seen enough of this show to know what the popular opinion on religion typically was and knew it could be an issue down the road. I'm open-minded but I always knew I couldn't be with someone whose beliefs were the polar opposite of mine, or especially someone who wasn't cool with my having different beliefs.

Back to Arie: Not only someone on this show, but the Bachelor himself, openly admits that he "doesn't believe a higher power is leading him" and that feels "he makes a lot of his own destiny". As someone who feels this way but who hasn't ever seen it expressed on a TV show I've been watching for well over a decade, this is a big deal. Also, seeing as how much of this show's audience demographic may not agree with him, it's a risk, and one that I admire and respect.

Tia, too, deserves credit for her fantastic response...

Tia: I'm not going to judge people or not accept people for having a different belief.
Arie: Could you be married to somebody who doesn't have that faith?
Tia: Yeah, like, if I understand your perspective of it. Because, honestly, I tend to go for people that are different from me, to kind of learn from them.

So, yeah. This episode had it all!
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Tia's dress last night at the rose ceremony was gorgeous!!! I loved it so much!

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Tia is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, not a PhD. It is a three year program with rotations like medical students do. Yes they are “doctors”, though none of the ones who I went to school with or went to as a patient ever went by Dr. Of course the majority of PhDs don’t go by Dr. and will tell you to just call them by their first name if they do.

We used to joke a PhD only goes by Dr. when teaching or dealing with MDs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+33
tiger
Ash2214
blueblues
Mommyof2
XQZME