SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90DayFiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:44 pm

***The first few posts are regarding Season 5***

This franchise confuses me between the 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, and whatever the other spin off is, can't remember because they confuse me, laugh out loud looks like Season 5 is ready to roll! There are vids in the links. I'm not liking the return of Nicole and Azan. They lost me during Season 4 because of Anfisa and Jorge. She was horrible and he was just as bad for putting up with her IMHO.

TLC
Love is in the air! The original 90 Day Fiance returns October 8th at 9/8c with a new group of romantic hopefuls. Five couples will take a chance on love and bring their potential spouses-to-be to the United States. Using a special K-1 "fiance" visa, they are required to get married at the end of only 90 days or, by law, be forced to return to their home countries. Here's who you will meet this season:

Elizabeth, 27 (Tampa, Florida) and Andrei, 31 (Chisinau, Moldova)

Elizabeth and Andrei met on a social app while she was looking for a local guide on her European vacation. The two chatted online, met up in person, and a romance soon began! She is excited to bring Andrei to the U.S., but her father and brothers are skeptical that Andrei's conservative traditional views on gender roles will derail the relationship.

Evelyn, 18 (Claremont, New Hampshire), and David, 27 (Granada, Spain)

Evelyn and David met when he came across the aspiring singer's social media account, and soon the two began messaging back and forth. Evelyn met David in person and was immediately captivated with his sweet nature and strong Christian values. Now their whirlwind fairy-tale romance could be in jeopardy because his desire to be in a bigger city conflicts with her love of small-town life and close proximity to family.

Josh, 43 (Mesa, Arizona) and Aika, 36 (Quezon City, Philippines)

Josh and Aika met on a dating app, and he was drawn to her profile despite being accidentally matched outside of his local search. Aftera few months of messaging with her, Josh flew to the Philippines to propose to Aika--and she said yes! Now Josh plans to bring his fiance back to Arizona, where she will not only feel the heat from the desert sun but also Josh's skeptical friends.

Molly, 41 (Woodstock, Georgia) and Luis, 26 (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)

Molly and Luis met at a local bar where Luis bartends while she was on a girls' trip to the Dominican Republic. After less than two months, Luis proposed to Molly. Luis will not only have to endear himself to Molly's two daughters--17-year old Olivia and 6-year old Kensley--he'll need to convince Molly's stoic conservative father that he wants more than just a green card.

Nicole, 23 (Bradenton, Florida) and Azan, 24 (Taroudant, Morocco)

Nicole and Azan met in person for the first-time last season. Now Nicole is heading back to Morocco with the hope to finally bring Azan back to America. This time she's not going alone; Nicole is bringing along her 2-year old daughter May in hopes that Azan will prove to be the father figure May has never had, and the partner that Nicole has always wanted. Nicole still needs to convince her skeptical father to co-sponsor the K-1 visa or lose Azan forever.

Get ready for the new season by catching up with 90 Day Fiance on TLC GO, 'like' the show on Facebook, and join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

This link has pictures and vids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90DayFiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:19 am

Oh yay another one! laugh out loud i'll probably watch this season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of the ages though.. an 18 year old!? 41 and 26? dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

90DayFiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:09 pm

I totally missed this. no idea but they are back!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:31 am

I do watch this program, but I always wonder how these match-ups occur. Thanks for the info. I thought last season had some of the strangest combos yet. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:06 pm

I changed the title of this thread to 90 Day Fiance omitting the season in case there isn't much interest. All new season 6, with new couples starting tonight. Since none of them are repeat contestants, and it isn't a Happily Ever After or one of the other confusing titles, I think I'll give it a chance.

Season 6 Epi 1 The Clock is Ticking.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:17 pm

90 Day Fiancé, the show that you've probably bonded with your mom over, is back for a sixth season of international couples in love. The TLC reality series returns for a sixth season on Sunday, Oct. 21 at 8 p.m. with six new couples either looking to get the K-1 visa or marry in the allotted 90 days granted.

What's new besides the couples this year? Not one, but two unexpected pregnancies. Yep, two couples are either with child or already had a kid from their international trysts. The international lovers hail from Jamaica, Russia, Samoa, Mexico, Indonesia and Brazil, and the ages this year range from 19 to 40.

Meet the new couples below.

JONATHAN AND FERNANDA
Jonathan, 32, hails from North Carolina, and Fernanda, 19, is from Mexico. They met at a club in Mexico and Jonathan extended his trip an extra three days to be with her. Three months later, he proposed. Fernanda jokes her youth is being robbed with the upcoming marriage...Can the two overcome the 12-year age gap and live happily ever after?

ASHLEY AND JAY
Ashley, 31, is from Pennsylvania, and Jay, 20, hails from Jamaica. The couple met at a club while Ashley was in Jamaica for a friend's wedding. Jay found Ashley via social media and six months later Ashley returned to visit Jay. They got engaged after spending eight days together. Ashley has been engaged twice before, will third time be the charm?

KALANI AND ASUELU
Kalani, 29, lives in California and met Asuelu, 23, while on vacation in Samoa. Asuelu worked at the resort where the Mormon-raised Kalani was staying. Kalani was taught to save herself for marriage, but lost her virginity to Asuelu and got pregnant with his child. Now with a five-month-old baby, will they be able to overcome the hurdles and skeptical family and make it official?

STEVEN AND OLGA
Steven, 20, a resident of Maryland, met Olga while she was vacationing in the United States from Russia. After a month and a half of dating, Olga got pregnant.

COLT AND LARISSA
Las Vegas resident Colt, 33, met Brazilian Larissa, 31, via social media. Colt wasn't having luck with American women, and the two met up in Mexico.  Colt proposed after just five days. According to TLC, Colt is a "mama's boy," and is used to his mom taking care of all of his needs, so now he and his mom have to adjust to having Larissa in their lives.

ERIC AND LEIDA
Eric, 40, is a divorced father of three daughters from Wisconsin. He met Leida, 29, via a persona ad on an international website. The two started video chatting and Eric eventually traveled to meet Leida, who lives with her parents in a wealthy neighborhood in Indonesia. Eric proposed after two days.

It's interesting that Ashley and Jay are the first picture promoting the show but not their full bio. Something to keep an eye out on for sleuthing.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:46 pm

My best friends and I are hooked on this show! laugh out loud We watched 90 Day HEA and are excited for this one. 2 couples getting pregnant as soon as they meet each other. Suspect

Colt seems weird to me. I doubt he will ever want to leave his mom's house. Jay seems too much of a party boy from the promos I've seen. Not sure how to react to the other couples until watch the first episode.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I watched Season 1-4, 4 turned me off. We have old threads on those seasons. Then they started adding spin off's and it was so confusing. Mixing couples from other season, with new couples. I started to watch Season 5 but didn't bother half way through.

This time around, it looks like they are going back to basics which is what I prefer. I do not like the constant drama of the former couples, over and over in spin offs.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes I watched off and on too. I zoned out after Season 3 but this past season of HEA tuned me back in since it was new/old couples that hadn't gotten married yet and it was easy to keep track of the couples for me anyways laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know, I felt the same. It got so confusing, and they kept airing
re runs with different names to the shows, HEA Before the 90 Days, Now What, and it was a big mess for me to keep track. laugh out loud (easier to just watch Hockey Smiley )

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:42 pm

I doubt the producers will deviate from the formula they've used in the other seasons. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know, I felt the same. It got so confusing, and they kept airing
re runs with different names to the shows, HEA Before the 90 Days, Now What, and it was a big mess for me to keep track. laugh out loud (easier to just watch Hockey Smiley )

I know what you mean. I finished the 1st episode of this season last night and I hold out NO hope for any of them.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum