SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90DayFiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:58 pm

I tried to guess who has a chance and I can't think of one couple. laugh out loud

It was ok, I enjoyed it. Unfortunately Season 4  Jorge & Anfisa is when I started to get annoyed by Russian Anfisa's attitude and Jorge's blinders that I don't think I watched the whole season. Olga reminds me of her as does Larissa who thinks just because you're American you have an endless bank account and make ridiculous demands on material assets.

I see other similarities between the couples and other couples from previous seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90DayFiance - 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:57 pm

I slept for an hour and a half last night and was wide awake, so I got up and put the dvr on and watched this train wreck. Let me see if I can allow myself to be any more angry with myself, since by the time it was over I was even more awake than I was when I started. The only difference was that if I put something else on I probably would have drifted into sleep instead of getting riled up.

Let me see if I have this right. We have a 32 year old child that bought a set of boobies for his gal and yet he doesn't have enough sense to clean out his drawers before she arrives.
We have a 31 year old mom of 2 who meets guy and gets engaged after 8 days and is willing to overlook his cheating. We have a 33 year old who lives with his mom, and she cooks, cleans, does his laundry, and everything else for him and he takes a gal after 5 days. We have a strict mormon who gets pregnant while on vacation, has the baby and lies to cover for the father to her family and the grand prize winner a 40 year old father who not only is paying child support, but puts his child out to make room for his new gal AND her 5 year old son. The only thing that makes this couple fun is that I can't wait to see her view his palace.

If 90DF has not jumped the shark yet, it certainly will this season.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all these couples are nuts!! Engaged after 5-8 days!? And people say Bach/ette engagements are too soon laugh out loud

The momma's boy is just creepy to me. I doubt his fiancee is going to like living there. Same with the girl whose fiancee has his daughter living with him. Total train wreck all of them but I'm staying on for the ride to see what a mess this will be laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 pm

I will be watching but I like it more when there is a couple I think may make it and I can cheer for. Instead I will just watch for the train wrecks to come.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:00 am

^^ 🚋 And the train just keeps on going, headed for the inevitable train wreck and not-to-be-believed ending. I watched about a half hour last night, turned it off and went to bed. Yawn....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum