Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sun20j2001 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay! Do you think she is has been eliminated?

Sent from Topic'it App
Yep her and another girl. She was my fav too because im apart of the pageant community and follow the muo system she was apart of.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There was a rose ceremony last night and there was a 2 on 1 Monday night, Robert mills confirmed someone got sent home on the 2 on 1. That could be Caroline or someone else.

Sent from Topic'it App
Do we have Millsy's tweet around here somewhere?  I went looking on his twitter and can't find the tweet about the 2/1 nor about someone being sent home.  I went back to Oct 12.  If I missed it here, I would really appreciate it if I can be directed to where it is posted.  Thanks.

I'm guessing it was during a podcast.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 47827

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There was a rose ceremony last night and there was a 2 on 1 Monday night, Robert mills confirmed someone got sent home on the 2 on 1. That could be Caroline or someone else.

Sent from Topic'it App
Do we have Millsy's tweet around here somewhere?  I went looking on his twitter and can't find the tweet about the 2/1 nor about someone being sent home.  I went back to Oct 12.  If I missed it here, I would really appreciate it if I can be directed to where it is posted.  Thanks.

I'm guessing it was during a podcast.

Thanks GA. Was trying to figure out whether there was an actual statement made or if we were just going off the "filming schedule" I posted where it said a 2/1. Just that that schedule was going off of what happened in Nick's season so wanted to make sure there was no confusion. Now off to listen to the podcast to figure things out.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9173

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Do people think she's eliminated just because of a small change in followers/following? I don't think that's enough, because Jordan had those changes while Jojo's season was filming. When you have such a large following/followers, it often changes slightly because of people deactivating and deleting and all that.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Who else besides Caroline do you think got eliminated? I saw someone say sienne earlier but idk about that.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Do people think she's eliminated just because of a small change in followers/following? I don't think that's enough, because Jordan had those changes while Jojo's season was filming. When you have such a large following/followers, it often changes slightly because of people deactivating and deleting and all that.
. Yes totally agree... this happened multiple times with Eric last season and sure enough he was still in it!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:55 am

Caroline
Realtor
Fort Lauderdale, FL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BIO
PICS
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9173

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:36 am

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone_Hedge on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 pm

It was pretty surprising when Arie Luyendyk Jr. eliminated Caroline Lunny during Week 4 of his Bachelor season, but that might be because she was actually meant to be with a different Bachelor. On the Jan. 30 episode of the Whine With Kelly podcast, Caroline said that Bachelor producers cast her as a match for Peter Kraus. (ABC had no comment for Bustle on the matter.) Most people thought that the runner-up from Rachel Lindsay's season of The Bachelorette would be the Bachelor this season. Obviously, that did not happen and many fans were surprised when Arie was announced as the lead. So, it makes perfect sense that some of the contestants would have been originally cast with Peter in mind.

Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1464

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:34 pm

She did say that she was blindsided when he let her go and she made him walk her out and explain why. She said they had a cute conversation. It seemed like she did like him back then, but she held back because Becca liked him so much and she didn't feel comfortable going after himself. Interestingly, she said that she was supposed to crash their bowling ball afterparty (since she lives in Ft. Lauderdale), but I think the Krystal drama was enough and they told her not to do it.

Peter and Caroline both seem super into each other. Peter said she would have been in his top 4 too. They should just get together!
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone_Hedge on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:49 pm

They would be interesting.
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1464

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Sorry, I would not give up south Florida for Peter and Wisconsin.
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10649

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum