SELECT CONTENT

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:With Caroline being very upset, do you think it would or would not be appropriate if Arie made sure Lauren was in the wings first before ending it with a Becca ? Just asking.

I think if Lauren hadn't taken him back, he still would have broken it off with Becca. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:46 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:With Caroline being very upset, do you think it would or would not be appropriate if Arie made sure Lauren was in the wings first before ending it with a Becca ? Just asking.

I think if Lauren hadn't taken him back, he still would have broken it off with Becca. JMO

I think the opposite. . It wasn’t until he knew Lauren would be open to another try that he found a reason to end it with Becca. My opinion. There is a chance that Caroline is not upset about the switch , it’s how Arie went about it Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:47 pm

pbmax wrote:

I think so too.  He would have just gone back to his old life and probably Sydney. Or waited to call baby Bekah. Or take advantage of his new found fame and take the opportunity to hook up with many new young women who would now know who he is.

It seems it is Lauren who he wants.

Last edited by littlereddress on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:50 pm

@Stone_Hedge Caroline liked a comment yesterday that basically said it wasn't about the switch it was the way he went about it.

@Diana IA. if one's going to be called on it, the other should too, IMO.  pot kettle and all that jazz.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Stone_Hedge Caroline liked a comment yesterday that basically said it wasn't about the switch it was the way he went about it.

@Diana IA. if one's going to be called on it, the other should too, IMO.  pot kettle and all that jazz.

JMO

Interesting ! That’s how a lot of us feel too, it’s not about the switch , it’s the ways it’s done. I think there are those of us who might have helped a friend in our RL through such betrayal and it’s not easy to contain your emotions when confronted with the betrayer . Amo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:With Caroline being very upset, do you think it would or would not be appropriate if Arie made sure Lauren was in the wings first before ending it with a Becca if that’s what might have happened ?  ? Just asking.

I guess I'm not understanding what this has to do with Caroline Lunny's comments at the WTA. I'm not discussing Arie, Lauren OR Becca's relationship here. I was stating my opinion on Caroline's comments, in HER thread. IMO, her comments last night were totally inappropriate.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I think the opposite. . It wasn’t until he knew Lauren would be open to another try that he found a reason to end it with Becca. My opinion. There is a chance that Caroline is not upset about the switch , it’s how Arie went about it Jmo.

What I saw from the show, he was not going to stay with Becca. On the bowling date, she was hanging all on him, he just kept pouring beer, looking all over her and looking at what the other girls were doing. He gave her little smile and kept on doing what he was doing. **IMO** The switch has nothing to do with it why she was angry, but that he dumped her. **IMO** If a person makes a mistake, what do they do, try to correct it if they can. Seems like that's what Arie did. **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions not facts)
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:With Caroline being very upset, do you think it would or would not be appropriate if Arie made sure Lauren was in the wings first before ending it with a Becca if that’s what might have happened ?  ? Just asking.

Carol-whine is/was a MOT contestant, nothing more and nothing less. Although she has put her pageant girl experience to good use and extended her 15 minutes of fame, TPTB and Arie have no reason to care if she is upset. If Carol-whine thinks differently she wasn't paying attention when Arie shut down Krystal with "this is the Bachelor". cantstopl

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:22 pm

I didn’t think Caroline helped herself on the show last night but more for the other comments she made about the other women and not so much the question. Why shouldn’t she ask it if they’re going to let her? I don’t know that it accomplished much but I can’t fault her for defending her friend. ITA with her on it being how and not why he did it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:23 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:

What I saw from the show, he was not going to stay with Becca. On the bowling date, she was hanging all on him, he just kept pouring beer, looking all over her and looking at what the other girls were doing. He gave her little smile and kept on doing what he was doing. **IMO**  The switch has nothing to do with it why she was angry, but that he dumped her. **IMO** If a person makes a mistake, what do they do, try to correct it if they can. Seems like that's what Arie did. **IMO**

Interesting . So you know this as a fact ? Seems only Becca would know that imo and maybe relay that to a friend if so. Again, mo.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

What I saw from the show, he was not going to stay with Becca. On the bowling date, she was hanging all on him, he just kept pouring beer, looking all over her and looking at what the other girls were doing. He gave her little smile and kept on doing what he was doing. **IMO**  The switch has nothing to do with it why she was angry, but that he dumped her. **IMO** If a person makes a mistake, what do they do, try to correct it if they can. Seems like that's what Arie did. **IMO**

Interesting . So you know this as a fact ? Seems only Becca would know that imo.

Interesting indeed! Like all the facts about Arie that are being said. **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinions not facts)
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 pm

If its an opinion it needs to be stated as such, as we do not state opinions as facts.

And if everyone can't respectfully agree to disagree without being rude or snarky at fellow members opinions, the thread can be locked.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+32
Mommyof2
albean99
FLChica
littlereddress
Nibbles22