SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:07 am

Doats wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I'm hoping Becca is the next Bachelorette! She'll make a fantastic one. jmo
And she or whoever takes on that role will be burned at the stake, made to look foolish, have haters on SM and be treated horribly from TPTB like everyone else. JMOAA
Bring on the popcorn.

Kasha, forgive me for being off topic but what does JMOAA mean? Just my own arrogant __________? It's driving me crazy.

@Doats, I'm going to guess that JMOAA is Just My Opinion After All.

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:25 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
Doats wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
And she or whoever takes on that role will be burned at the stake, made to look foolish, have haters on SM and be treated horribly from TPTB like everyone else. JMOAA
Bring on the popcorn.

Kasha, forgive me for being off topic but what does JMOAA mean? Just my own arrogant __________? It's driving me crazy.

@Doats, I'm going to guess that JMOAA is Just My Opinion After All.

Thank you! I was going nuts trying to figure that out. :sending flowers

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:57 am

I thought it was "just my opinion as always." Since I'm here, I have been reading for days and I don't know what to think except that I am on Becca's side, whatever did happen. It seems she has a lot of public support already and I think that will grow. She will bounce back and she will be okay. I have mixed feelings about her being the bachelorette too...

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Just my opinion as always. Sorry. I don't want to speak for anyone else but me. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:51 pm

If all that has gone down is true, and I were Becca, I'd run as fast as I could from any thought of being the Bachelorette.  IMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Even though she seems like a super down to earth, intelligent woman, that doesn't mean the allure of fame, money and even the chance to do something a bit crazy, isn't appealing to her. I think she has enough sense to not let it get to her head and just enjoy the ride.

The Bachelorette also has a much better success rate for couples post show. She might see all the last 3 Bachelorettes, Rachel, JoJo, Kaitlyn, and see how they're all still together. Even Desiree, Ashley and Trista if we look further back.

Is there a risk she'll get screwed over? Or make bad decisions and get crucified? Sure. But I do think it's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity that would be hard to turn down.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:51 pm

Even some of the Bachelorettes who struck out at love , found other success via the show (Jillian and her tv designer career). It would be hard indeed to turn down.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:04 pm

I have said this before, so sorry for repeating it again:

I personally respect, and believe the sincerity, of the contestants who say that they do it for the experience.  It's not opportunistic in the negative way to be open to the opportunities that this show brings.

Successful love match? Great. Boost in current career? Great. Other career opportunities?  Great. Short-term fame? Great.

But yea, I am definitely more likely to root for someone who is honestly on the shows "for the experience". If Becca is that woman, bring it on Smiley

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:09 pm

mslat92 wrote:Even though she seems like a super down to earth, intelligent woman, that doesn't mean the allure of fame, money and even the chance to do something a bit crazy, isn't appealing to her. I think she has enough sense to not let it get to her head and just enjoy the ride.

The Bachelorette also has a much better success rate for couples post show. She might see all the last 3 Bachelorettes, Rachel, JoJo, Kaitlyn, and see how they're all still together. Even Desiree, Ashley and Trista if we look further back.

Is there a risk she'll get screwed over? Or make bad decisions and get crucified? Sure. But I do think it's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity that would be hard to turn down.

And, pretty much every Bachelorette has said that she's incredibly happy and grateful she's done it. I mean, look at Jillian, Ali, and Andi: even though the relationships didn't work out for them, they now have their dream careers and are wealthy at a relatively young age. They wouldn't have been possible without their Bachelorette history. I think that almost all of these people will put up with 8 weeks of emotional manipulation and all that in exchange for love, money, fame, and opportunities. Look at how many beg to do BIP even after being depicted as villains! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Newto wrote:If all that has gone down is true, and I were Becca, I'd run as fast as I could from any thought of being the Bachelorette.  IMO.

That probably be her best bet or she'll end up taking Arie place. They love you now but just mess up and see what happen.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 pm

pbmax wrote:
Newto wrote:If all that has gone down is true, and I were Becca, I'd run as fast as I could from any thought of being the Bachelorette.  IMO.

That probably be her best bet or she'll end up taking Arie place. They love you now but just mess up and see what happen.

I kinda feel the same way. I’m #TeamBecca as a person but now not sure about her being the Bachelorette. Sometimes the second look reveal imperfections not previously known. Even as simple as seeing how someone always says, “you know what I mean”. And yet, watching someone find happiness after heartbreak is gratifying. At least the Bette’s have that better track record .

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Thing is, I was willing to put up with a lot for Arie, including how stiff he came across on camera, or his overuse of certain words/phrases. That crap doesn't really bother me, because everyone has idiosyncrasies that can't be helped.

It's his character, or lack thereof, that has turned me off him completely. I will give Becca the same chance I gave Arie, and I have a feeling she will do just fine. I think her biggest downfall would be falling for a "bad boy" or someone the general audience doesn't like.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger