SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:45 am

alwaystulips wrote:I like Becca.  Can I just say, I don’t see her with Arie?   Never have. Sorry y’all... Embarassed
. I came here excited he picked one. Not excited the week after I join, he un-engages and picks another . I said on paper, Lauren was the better choice. She has more fluidity in her life to follow Arie around. New job so not deep roots etc. Now it seems she did quit and preparing to move . Good for her

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:40 am

havadrpepper wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe she will find her own baddy this spring. #baddiesalwaysandforeverF1  And if she choses to tell MF and TPTB where they can shove it instead, more power to her. laugh out loud JMO

I will have a heck of a lot of respect for her if she does tell them where to shove it!  

It is not enough to just like your comments, I have to say if she does that, she will have an admirer in me. But if she does accept their offer, I will see more of her and I will snark. I hope she has some hidden cojones - she's going to need them if she accepts.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:57 am

From the finale to ATFR it is going to be so loaded I hope they don’t minimize Arie’s pick of Becca to give them their “happy couple”. Even though he changes his mind, he did pick Becca at the finale. I want to know his reasons for picking Becca. Because they will want to spin this, I’m not sure we will ever get the real story.

Not that it will matter in a few months but I feel so sorry for Becca. She must have been so happy at the finale and the month after. I would imagine they will try their best to focus on Arie and Lauren and not Becca. (You know because TPTB love the love story no no ) I’m sure Becca will continue to get lots of support though on SM.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 am

@Rolly me too. I want to know why he picked Becca in the first place.

For me, I would like it if during the ATFR if Becca doesn't pull a Melissa. She was ruthless which IMHO was totally fake. I hope Becca is really sweet and understanding. I hope she shows some empathy and wishes the couple well. laugh out loud

That will make TPTB's head's spin like Sybil. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Rolly me too. I want to know why he picked Becca in the first place.

For me, I would like it if during the ATFR if Becca doesn't pull a Melissa. She was ruthless which IMHO was totally fake. I hope Becca is really sweet and understanding. I hope she shows some empathy and wishes the couple well. laugh out loud

That will make TPTB's head's spin like Sybil. laugh out loud

Add me to the list of folks who are super interested in why Arie picked Becca as well. And what role/impact her returning ex-boyfriend had on those final days and decision.

While I don't think we'll get a dramatic screaming match, I hope Becca is her true self -- in whatever form that takes. It would be nice to see reality on a reality tv show for a change. Unlike Melissa, who had almost immediately reconciled with her ex-boyfriend post show and was acting for the hearts of America (and probably the DWTS gig!), Becca appears - at least by proximal social media clues - to have been invested in her relationship w/ Arie.

I hope that now, out of the bachelor bubble, Becca realizes this is for the best...though I'd wager a guess that that knowledge doesn't do much to alleviate the sting of public rejection and humiliation. Who knows, maybe The Bachelorette gig is the soothing elixir?

Either way Becca's still entitled to her emotions, and IMO, doesn't owe Arie anything... just as Arie is entitled to change his mind and do what is best for him. I'll be watching the ATFR to see if Becca can be graceful, authentic, and deliberate under pressure, something, it appears, Arie was unable to be on those last few days (IMO). Not sure yet what I am expecting or would like to see from Arie.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 pm

I've been searching, but thought I'd just ask. How do we know it was confirmed that was Becca during the 4wheeling. When I search posts I see a lot of "if it's her", I remember something about sneakers, but can't find the actual confirmation.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 pm

I can’t remember where it was posted but someone matched her pants and shoes.

Also while I’m here, Becca for Bachelorette! She’d be a great lead in my mind. She reminds a bit of Ashley who was my favorite season.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Diana wrote:I can’t remember where it was posted but someone matched her pants and shoes.

Also while I’m here, Becca for Bachelorette! She’d be a great lead in my mind. She reminds a bit of Ashley who was my favorite season.

"They don't make them like that anymore." While I loved Ashley's season, I have to say that the crop of young men has changed a lot since then. I think, really great guys don't need this show and don't come, unless they are Bryan (come with a purpose). She would have to kiss a lot of toads and there might still be no prince to be had. laugh out loud AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been searching, but thought I'd just ask. How do we know it was confirmed that was Becca during the 4wheeling. When I search posts I see a lot of "if it's her", I remember something about sneakers, but can't find the actual confirmation.

TYIA

The SM Sleuthing Spoilers thread #2 is where the sleuthing starts on the 4-wheeling screen cap. It includes pics of Becca in the same jeans and shoes. I believe the friend of Arie's that also posted the picture deleted it from her IG as well. If it wasn't Becca, why would she delete it? It was also mentioned that everyone was tagged except the girl in the green shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:12 pm

@havadrpepper do you know what page?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:30 pm

I feel so sorry for Becca. This is just crappy. The entire situation. The humiliation. no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper do you know what page?

1st page of the thread are all the posts you copied over from the previous thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger