SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@bluwavz completely agree.  If Arie had not shown us this same type behavior in the past, I'd be more willing to wait and see about all the details.  But how many times does he need to do the same thing before I believe him to be either unable or not willing to have settle down into a long term monogamous relationship, no matter how much he may say he's ready.   It's not hard to connect the dots here, IMO.

I really do not like being overly negative or extra harsh, when I'm normally not or at least don't think I am laugh out loud, but sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade and be done with it.  Maybe next season I'll be more willing/able to join the wait and see movement and have more human decency since I'm not able to muster it this season apparently.  I hope it's something that continues and is extended to all leads in the future, not just Arie.

JMO

Great post, @Ladybug82... When someone continues to show me who they are, I believe them...But that's just me, I guess.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:16 am

Deleted Scene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Yes, I'm sure that Fabricio just randomly showed up and didn't even notice the cameras.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:18 pm

Sprite wrote:Yes, I'm sure the Fabricio just randomly showed up and didn't even notice the cameras.

Fabrizio speaks pretty good English for someone living in a small village. Maybe even TPTB thought it was too cheesy so they didn't air it.

Becca was all over him, Arie not so much. And what's with the bird on the roof. Flew the coop? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Thanks for posting that deleted scene @Stone_Hedge. This is a perfect example of how scripted their "connection" is and how TPTB tried to make Becca seem to be the perfect F1 for Arie, IMO.

I also agree with your take on this deleted scene @GuardianAngel. It's funny how Becca agreed to force the fake proposal from Arie the first night followed by the coveted Pretty Woman date with Rachel Zoe dresses, Louboutin heels and jewelry. Becca got to keep it all! But yeah, evidently in the end Arie flew the coop.  Smiley

Becca has a backstory that makes her sympathetic to viewers and a 7 year ex-boyfriend willing to travel to Peru and propose. TPTB must have been drooling over this perfect, most dramatic season ever contestant IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Becca is not to blame for Arie’s choices. I find it interesting that Becca needs to be torn down, when she seems to have done nothing wrong other than try to have a relationship with Arie in her own way. We have no idea if she was “playing along”. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Who's blaming Becca for Arie's choices and who's tearing her down? We are speculating and posting facts based on edit and storyboard.

Becca did in fact make Arie propose. These gimmicks are not something that they think up on their own, as we know from past contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Sprite wrote:Yes, I'm sure the Fabricio just randomly showed up and didn't even notice the cameras.

Fabrizio speaks pretty good English for someone living in a small village. Maybe even TPTB thought it was too cheesy so they didn't air it.

Becca was all over him, Arie not so much. And what's with the bird on the roof. Flew the coop? laugh out loud

laugh out loud Those animals always have some kind of significance in the storyline/post-show. Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:53 pm

I have yet to see anyone blame Becca for Arie's choices. I must have missed it. Nor do I see anyone tearing her down. She is a beautiful, accomplished women in her own right. She has made her own choices regarding this show, which most I would expect she would be happy with--making new friends, traveling to places she has never been and the perhaps the least possibility of having her own lead this spring.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:31 pm

I think it was GA's reference to Becca being all over him and Arie not so much. Seems like blaming Becca for her actions - almost similar to blaming women for the way they dress when they get harrassed.

I think Becca is acting the way she probably acts in a relationship she thought she had.

JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:39 pm

I’m sorry but IMO no Becca did not make Arie propose. He chose to do that and to blame Becca for it is not right at all. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Diana wrote:I’m sorry but IMO no Becca did not make Arie propose. He chose to do that and to blame Becca for it is not right at all. JMO
I don’t see where anyone is blaming her for him proposing to her.  This whole convo has me confused.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger