SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:26 pm

I'll also point out that she was in wisconsin last weekend

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:31 pm

@sun20j2001 laugh out loud how would someone know who he was texting and specifically Becca. I'm gonna need some proof of that before I buy it laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Who knows if this is true, but it would be one hell of a twist! Not Peter dumps Becca and, in turn, she hooks up with Peter himself!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@sun20j2001 laugh out loud how would someone know who he was texting and specifically Becca. I'm gonna need some proof of that before I buy it laugh out loud
They said that they were standing right next to him when he was texting her. So that is all i got for you from that. But i do know she was in wisconsin last weekend because both her sister and brother in law (i think that is what he is) posted a pic. They live there

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:40 pm

I’m just picturing Peter texting someone who is in his phone under the name Becca and someone assuming it was Becca K. I kinda like this conspiracy. laugh out loud

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 87b72b10 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 86669110 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Standing by someone doesn’t mean you know who they were texting with unless you’re being really brazen about snooping. I don’t know them so am not buying what they’re selling at this point.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 pm

umngirl wrote:I’m just picturing Peter texting someone who is in his phone under the name Becca and someone assuming it was Becca K. I kinda like this conspiracy. laugh out loud

That would be funny...he does follow another rebecca aka bec who is a fitness chick. But.. becca k did follow his sil and the owner of that kamps gym that peter works for. So who knows

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:46 pm

I don’t believe a random post but it’s not entirely impossible if Becca has met Peter. His brother and family live in Minneapolis, right?

Good luck to Becca IF she’s indeed seeing Peter!

ETA I will cantstopl if Becca is the next lead and Peter comes on the show and becomes her f1 and proposes!

TPTB, please make this happen ! :uptonogood

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:54 pm

@sdmom I've never wanting anything to happen more! Come on, TPTB, work your magic and make this happen!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:57 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@sun20j2001 laugh out loud how would someone know who he was texting and specifically Becca. I'm gonna need some proof of that before I buy it laugh out loud
They said that they were standing right next to him when he was texting her. So that is all i got for you from that. But i do know she was in wisconsin last weekend because both her sister and brother in law (i think that is what he is) posted a pic. They live there
How would they know it was Becca? He had a pic of her on his phone? Did he have her actual full-name "Rebecca Kufrin" on his phone in clear sight so this person saw? Sounds super far-fetched that someone standing next to him would know it's Becca  Suspect

Sounds to me like this person may be running with some rumors especially if no proof. I still remember that one person saying they saw Peter and Rachel in Wisconsin together  laugh out loud  laugh out loud I will wait for the proof of anything and a pattern of behavior of things before believing that. 

As for Becca being in Wisconsin given her sister lives there it explains why. She's been there plenty of times and will be in the future.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:00 pm

@sun20j2001 Thanks for sharing the info. yes

@sdmom that would be funny although Peter says he never really saw The Bachelor in his life. Suspect

He did mention Becca in this interview which was posted Jan 23th. Now would that be something if he/she reached out to him/her, after the split. The timing is fitting.

http://www.etonline.com/peter-kraus-reacts-people-calling-bachelor-arie-luynedyk-jr-not-peter-exclusive-94910

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:
How would they know it was Becca? He had a pic of her on his phone? Did he have her actual full-name "Rebecca Kufrin" on his phone in clear sight so this person saw? Sounds super far-fetched that someone standing next to him would know it's Becca  Suspect

Sounds to me like this person may be running with some rumors especially if no proof. I still remember that one person saying they saw Peter and Rachel in Wisconsin together  laugh out loud  laugh out loud I will wait for the proof of anything and a pattern of behavior of things before believing that. 

As for Becca being in Wisconsin given her sister lives there it explains why. She's been there plenty of times and will be in the future.

Peter and Rachel were at the Holiday Inn in Janesville, WI. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 64 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger