SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 64 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:10 am

If the worst thing she's done is drink at the age of 18 (which is legal in most countries laugh out loud) I think she's doing pretty well.

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:45 pm

@Kolormiblnd thanks for that info and I agree@"Hawaii Girl" that’s ridiculous I’m from Australia and that’s when we are legal to drink! I mean 18 was my biggest party I guess like America’s 21st bday party but we have 18ths laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:10 pm

DH says everybody drinks in Minnesota and Wisconsin--it's the only way to make it through the winters they have.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:32 pm

beader wrote:DH says everybody drinks in Minnesota and Wisconsin--it's the only way to make it through the winters they have.

@beader, Would your DH like a glass of purple rain?  giggling  Yes, everyone drinks in MN, we like our hot dish and hot cocoa, they get us through the winters, booyah!
On a serious note though, not everyone drinks here. But teenagers will do stupid things, even good kids have bad days. But btw 2009 and 2017 there were only two offenses noted on the court website for Becca: one drinking under the age and one traffic violation. Seems to me she cleaned up her act and has been acting responsibly since that underage drinking incident. JMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:41 pm

^^ Smiley

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:01 pm

So I don't usually look at people's Instagram likes but I've been scrolling through a bit this week, just to see what Arie's up to. I know it's probably just a coincidence but on several occasions his and Becca's accounts have appeared one right after the other, or with just one or two in between. Kind of funny. (Keeping in mind that Becca is the only one of Arie's girls I follow, so it could be happening with other girls also and I'm just not seeing it.) Then today I saw that Arie had started following an account called @the_mermaid_lagoon. Sort of an interesting name, so I clicked through to check it out and what did I see:

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen10

(Screenshot mine)

If they're together and are going to drop sneaky hints on social media for the next few months I am HERE FOR IT. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:09 pm

@Eagle Eye Those clues most often times reveal the true story. WTG yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:20 pm

@Eagle Eye
Great find!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:36 pm

@Eagle Eye awesome !
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:40 pm

It looks like she(Becca) had been following that account(the_Mermaid_Lagoon) for a while and that Arie just started to very recently follow that account. So that puts even more of a nail in it for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Congrats to them. I hope they work out and have many happy moments. (Although they probably wont.) But I am always routing for them.

Little things like Eagle eyes find, that tells so much.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 64 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger