SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by littlereddress Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:17 pm

OMG. I noticed that he started following that IG also and noted how funny and sarcastic IG and how did he come upon it. Then I see that Becca is following as well and it becomes clearer.

Still have to wait and see for more clues and footprints but definitely interesting....

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Becca is so cute!! I enjoyed stalking her Insta just now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:21 am

@Eagle Eye, I think you hit a home run on this find. Great job!\

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:52 am

@Eagle Eye @Kashathediva That really is pretty convincing. (And it was a subtle little thing to notice and find. )  NotARealMan Steve is no match for a sleuther like you!  Eagle Eye indeed! Woo Hoo ! :detective
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:38 am

@Eagle Eye Excellent clue!  bestbud!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:57 pm

@Eagle Eye nice catch!! :claphands

Glad he's engaged to Becca as she's my favorite from sleuthing and reading here. Looking forward to watching them together. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:13 pm

New girl crush. She seems to have a spunky, fun, and kind personality. I hope she sparkles on screen too.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:53 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:New girl crush. She seems to have a spunky, fun, and kind personality. I hope she sparkles on screen too.

Yep i am with you here Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 she seems beautiful inside and out Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633 looking forward to watching becca and aries love story yes

So did they just have a shv ? with that awesome find by @eagle eye does that mean they were together?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:07 pm

I didn't realize that she lost her dad to a brain tumor and mom is in remission. That's a lot for a 27 year to have gone through and she still seems very vibrant and joyful. Her instagram actually seems very down to earth and real.  Refreshing. I enjoy that she's best friends with a guy she's known since grade school. Looking forward to watching her on the show. Hope Arie's good to her.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:30 pm

I was scrolling through her ig and saw this post a year ago and her mom’s response Upset
Hopefully, what between Becca and Arie is real and they find their happiness. 
ps. Eagle Eys, you’re brilliant.  

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3881cf10
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Fe407f10

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Apologies if this was posted already but i love the little video we get to see with Arie and Becca on there 1 on 1 date in Italy awwww

http://www.barganews.com/2017/10/21/the-bachelor-american-reality-television-dating-game-show/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:08 pm

Aww Becca, girl!! We create our own love lines (with a bit of help from the universe of course heartbeat).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger