SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
blueblues wrote:You can't win against Bekah, Airy. Please be quit!  laugh out loud
JMO

That just makes me  rofl . Why shouldn't you post those DM's publically? So you won't be caught cheating you lyingdyck? Post away Bekah, although I don't think you will have to worry about him trying any more sh*t with you.

It's funny, because Courtney said she advised Arie not to put anything  in DMs when he reached out to Lauren, because she could reject him and post them on social media and basically expose and humiliate him. She said to do everything through phone call, where there would be no proof. And he still DM-ed Bekah and exactly what Courtney said would happen happened! He's truly such an idiot. Yay for Bekah for not backing down. Hopefully he learned his lesson and will do all further looking for side chick business strictly through phone calls. IMO. .

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Aria wrote:It's funny, because Courtney said she advised Arie not to put anything  in DMs when he reached out to Lauren, because she could reject him and post them on social media and basically expose and humiliate him. She said to do everything through phone call, where there would be no proof. And he still DM-ed Bekah and exactly what Courtney said would happen happened! He's truly such an idiot. IMO.

The thing is what he sent in DM could have been posted publicly since it was supposedly "innocent" contact. I would have taken that as good-natured teasing but putting it into a DM... testing the water and looking for something more.

I still say if she had been older, she would have been the final pick because that is who the small brain wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:01 pm

I'm looking forward to that boom boom room with Bekah and ? on BIP. I wonder if she'd mind that being on film.

@havadrpepper IA it was innocent to someone who apparently liked him and was ready to fall in love with him. Also, did she ever post her response to that DM?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 pm

How does he ever get away with all the cheating when he makes Josh M look like a legit Mensa candidate? Maybe the girls are just that blind to it because he’s so hawtttt what with his racing cars and whatever else? It’s baffling. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Aria wrote:
Sprite wrote:
blueblues wrote:You can't win against Bekah, Airy. Please be quit!  laugh out loud
JMO

That just makes me  rofl . Why shouldn't you post those DM's publically? So you won't be caught cheating you lyingdyck? Post away Bekah, although I don't think you will have to worry about him trying any more sh*t with you.

It's funny, because Courtney said she advised Arie not to put anything  in DMs when he reached out to Lauren, because she could reject him and post them on social media and basically expose and humiliate him. She said to do everything through phone call, where there would be no proof. And he still DM-ed Bekah and exactly what Courtney said would happen happened! He's truly such an idiot. Yay for Bekah for not backing down. Hopefully he learned his lesson and will do all further looking for side chick business strictly through phone calls. IMO. .

@Aria I was actually listening to something last night on the radio on this very topic...Yes, I listen to John Tesh Intelligence for your life driving home from work at night. He said that it is very rare to ask someone for their phone number these days. Apparently it is considered being "forward". Most people these days reach out on SM by liking pictures/posts and/or by messaging on FB.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Arie is definitely no match for outspoken, no filter having, 22 yr old Bekah laugh out loud

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Alanna wrote:How does he ever get away with all the cheating when he makes Josh M look like a legit Mensa candidate? Maybe the girls are just that blind to it because he’s so hawtttt what with his racing cars and whatever else? It’s baffling. Imo.

Someone on reddit who talked about the Ariean spreadsheet and how his conquests don’t speak up because they just want to be done with him and move on. Not worth their time when they see just how awful he truly is. I would too imo .

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Alanna wrote:How does he ever get away with all the cheating when he makes Josh M look like a legit Mensa candidate? Maybe the girls are just that blind to it because he’s so hawtttt what with his racing cars and whatever else? It’s baffling. Imo.

It's those magical sexual powers Courtney wrote about!

Kidding. I think he's one of those guys that's just super kind and attentive and generous when he's with you so you're like "okay, he might have cheated on those other girls, but he loves me! He bought me a house! He's taking me to fancy dinners! He buys me Louboutins! I've done it - I've changed him!". Also, like Bekah said, I think he does go for women like Sydney and Lauren, who are these sweet, shy, naive, very young women who are going to be easier to manipulate, because they're never really going to ask him the hard questions or confront him when he's clearly lying. He should wrote a book! Cheating for dummies! Anyone can do it! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Alanna wrote:How does he ever get away with all the cheating when he makes Josh M look like a legit Mensa candidate?

Let's not go that far ... Josh is not even Mensa light.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:10 am

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/bekah-m-kendall-bachelor-conversation.html

Fantastic interview. It wasn't really negative. Just honest Bekah with a splash of maturity throughout.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:57 am

I keep thinking what if Nick had had this group of girls. Kendall and Bekah will go down in infamy!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:38 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgR3hNvlsCZ/

Wow. Whoever runs this page is NOT a fan of Bekah's and the comments are speechless laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3